How come Australian ghettos have nothing on American ghettos?

How come Australian ghettos have nothing on American ghettos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Abos weren't enslaved just bullied

Because gun control works

I mean in Australia...

Places with lots of government housing is where you get beat up and robbed and maybe stabbed if you are really really really unlucky.

It's not somewhere that people are always getting shot to death.

australia or america, they stab or shoot their own kind. why would you go there

housing commission is spread out so we don't have ghettos, you have a normal neighborhood with 5 housing commission houses dotted around they try to blend in
a lot of the old areas with housing commission all in one location get bulldozed because our gov doesn't give a shit about kicking drongos out of 'their home', eg redfern abos

I want to see what an Australian ghetto looks like. Can you recommend some places to look at on street view?

because chicago isnt in australia

It really does.

Hmmm, I wonder what was going on with that huge spike in 2002?

63 eveleigh street redfern
the grass is where the main ghetto used to be, go down the street passed the abo flag building to see the remnants

Ours aren't that exciting

Yeah two sharp spikes up and down, one explained and the other is not. Kinda makes this whole graph meaningless.

M-my sudo gf forced me to join the apex gang

Australians aren't savages

We have commieblocks in the poor parts of cities but no real ghettos. Those places are mostly filled with immigrants, drunks, druggies and students.

Sweden is another story though.

sounds like a walk in the park I could get shot just going out to throw away the trash

Aussie gangbangers rarely have firearms. That makes a tremendous difference for things like murder rates.

NYC reduced its murder rate a lot by going after illegally-carried firearms, and throwing people with them in prison for 3 years. It worked.

Pic related is what happens when all the gangbangers are armed, and cops don't do anything about it.

Well yeah. Finland is pretty fucking boring but at least I am safe to crawl back home drunk from the bar through the bad part of the city at 3am.

the american negro is far more dangerous

abbos are just out of place like encino man

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

That whole Redfern area looks like a real shithole. Even in the worst, indian-infested neighborhoods in Canada you don't see bars on windows.

it was were all the abos in sydney were housed, its actually very upmarket now they kicked almost all of them out, prices went from dirt cheap to through the roof overnight
google maps is a bit old in that area, 2 or 3 years time it will be hipster central

In Baltimore it is illegal to purchase or own a handgun without a handgun license, same as in NY city. In NYC you can't even get a license without intense political connections. Carrying a handgun in Chicago was completely illegal for years and you had to get a license to purchase one. None of these have really helped. I think it has more to do with economics than what laws they pass. Baltimore has been declining for years and anybody with money and sense gets out as fast as they can.

Laws are irrelevant; enforcement is the relevant factor. NYC cracked down on illegal firearms carry by young gangbanger-types, and murders plummeted to a rate below the national average.

In Chicongo, you can be arrested with an illegally-carried firearm and be out on bail in hours. NYC is a lot tougher with that kind of thing.

the most dangerous part of australia (town wise with people living there) is still less dangerous than your outback with all these venomous spiders and other non-friendly animals

how off is my headcanon?

We don't have ghettos you retard.

Closest to a ghetto you'll get is some isolated abo community in NT.