Who is the most autistic poster on this board? Serious question

Who is the most autistic poster on this board? Serious question.

You

either me, the guy who posts logs of poop, or the guy who keeps making that rolex thread

moot

This

>either me

So what do you post?

Me

What do you post?

i want to have a fulfilling emotional relationship with a little girl

op's mom

Anonymous

Why do you do it?

.,m

Nothing

Moot

Nick? What's going buddy? You just tripped my wife.

Actually, scratch that

I've been trying for atleast 2 years to force a meme and it never took off

Probably that fucking dungeon dweller that posts all the celeb threads, actually circlejerks WITH HIMSELF while posing as several different dudes going "I'd such hot dick for ".
Shit's a fucking joke.

The Andy Sixx faggoo

>saves jpgs of shit tier english
>thinks they are worth the binary
>hasn't killed self
we found the autist champ
>winrar

Lets see it

wait let me guess, the umadwhiteboi?
kys

She can say whatever she wants but I didn't trip your wife! You're as fucking crazy as she is!

*rolls eyes*...

I think you're right.

who ever thinks that guy is funny

like there is only one of us.

>Trump supporters
>Nudes / facebook fap threads
>Drawthreads (aka the avatar posting circlejerk)
>rate my X threads

all of these are god awful, sitting on front page all day, while random discussions are deleted

Fav skits? Mine are The Wine Party, CEO Erick Hayden, and Teacher. Something about MDE's comedic style... never seen anything like it. Shame their show got cancelled but I hope we see more of this sort of comedy style in the future. There's plenty of material in that realm where good comedy can be produced

you win

It's definitely the Andy Sixx guy.

Not him but ceo Erick Hayden really dude.... I thought it half sucked.. I love the retard skit and gym one where he drinks milk

Ever since mdewp got canceled ive started paying more attention to their youtube pages. I like the squatting video and the ideas man, and the twitch stories where sam sits and reads kill me. Trynna get their book once it comes out

Gym one's pretty funny. The retard one was eh... My fav thing about the Erick Hayden one was how spot on his acting of the role was. Being in that sort of high pressure, monotonous job can really fuck you up in that way, even though it was exaggerated he got the guy's mindset down really well

This, by far.

Yeah they have a lot of good funny youtube skits and stand up bits. A lot to wade through though and a lot of their content is kinda not that great as well in my opinion. KSTV vids are really good tho yeah, you can find a lot of them on the VMU Dreams yt channel

Cornstar

MODS

Found the "I only want to have discussions with other intelligent individuals" libanon

ID heaven

pic related

the Russian trolls. usually re: cucks, trump, or hilary conspiracies. we know its you, comrades...

and :
and the guys who post their own pics to start a convo regarding themselves