Trump/Right-wing hate thread

Trump/Right-wing hate thread

How can americans all over the country still allow this racist, homophobic,transphobic piece of shit to represent them ?
He is emberassing us all over the world, nobody respects our authority anymore.
We need to get rid of him asap, and hopefully in the most violent way possible.
It would be only a small comfort for the minority groups such as Muslims, PoC, LGBTQ+ people and women, who face violence and harassment on a daily basis, who are dying on OUR streets everyday, but it would be a symbolic beginning of the end of racism, bigotry, homophobia, transphobia and islamophobia.

>hurr durr you're just a cuck kys
There is no problem with cuckoldry bigot :)

>fuckin leftist libtard I will kill you
soon everyone of you alt-right nazi racists will get what you deserve, a kick in the face and a bullet through your head, so try again idiot

>Op bad bait is bad
not bait. I just can't stand all these racist nazi alt-right dickheads on Sup Forums anymore who think their political ideology has any place in politics

if you identify as right winger just kys already, probably the first good thing you could do in your life

As you can see nobody cares

Keep crying, libtard. :)

What he said ^

>keep crying libtard
>doesn't adress any points
kys

These tears are so delicious. I can't wait to see you throw yourself from a high rise once he's re-elected in 2020.

Says the guy asking for sympathizing hateful remarks about the president.Go back to your hole Kathy Griff,uuuhhhh i mean,uhhhhh Cary

you seem very "concerned"

I can't wait to see Trump get impeached and thrown off a high rise once he is taken out of office in 2018

How do you impeach him, if he's "not your president"

OP is a brainwashed faggot, its OK though, i appreciate knowing that my intellectual ability far surpasses any Democrat

unfortunately, he is our president. but that he won't be for much longer

If dubs, then this trips is confirmed.

Jesus Christ bud you lost over 5 months ago. we dont need to address any of your points or give you any form of acknowledgement. you're a loser get over it

OP is a nigger loving faggoty faggot - kill yourself faggot - you'll be one of the first ones thrown in the camps to be reeducated as to what a true american believes - faggot

yeah I got rejected from college SO WHAT ? it's hard to advance when institutionalized racism and transphobia keeps you down and oppresses you.
doesn't matter anyway, I'm currently planning a trip to japan which is already paid for while you losers rot in your basements. get a life you fascist loser, or even better : end it

don't let this thread die it just got interesting kek

Greatest president EVER

>bad bait is bad
bad bait is bad op

Lmao fuckoff to Japan little weeb boy, you'll see how much they care about your transgenderism

my discord ETzCvec

Fuck yes I'm voting for him again

You know what, as a Democrat, I am going to tell you why you are full of shit and why you are letting them win point by point.

> -ist, -ist, -ist, etc.
Calling people racist, trans phobic, and all those other fun terms have lost all meaning to most people on the right and in the middle. They have been called those things so many times before and for such petty things that they honestly don't care. You just look like a crybaby when you do it, hence all the comments you are going to get.

> Embarrassment/Respect
Our military might has always been the source of international respect. Our military is falling behind several nations such as China, Russia, and a few other. As for being an embarrassment, many people felt Obama was an embarrassment for being so weak in terms of body language and the whole "lead from behind" thing when he addressed middle eastern leaders. This is a matter of opinion, not really a fact.

> Get rid of him
This isn't an argument. In fact it could be considered a threat...

> Minorities
An impeachment (or other removal) of President Trump would result in Vice President Pence taking up the mantle. That would mean that the man who has actually tried to "cure" LGBT individuals via electroshock therapy and whom noted the campaign that he is starkly anti-Roe v. Wade would have the power to pursue the removal/reduction of the rights and privileges afforded to those groups. As well, next, Pence would have the option under the (I thing 24th, but some one double check me) to appoint a new VP from acting congressmen, and his top choice would probably be Ryan. Thus if Pence was removed from office, the next president would be Ryan, who is basically Pence light. The point I am trying to make is that the grass is NOT greener on the other side. It is just as brown and burned.

>Eye for Eye on insults
I am addressing you're points so take this seriously you spineless sake of shit.

Why is op such a faggot

Trump is a clown the Reps will apologize for once he accumulates enough hate, it's the whole party that's the problem.

hows the weather in Mississippi, jethro?

>as a democrat
>defends nazis
you're not better than them

Comey trounced Drumpf....with the comment ..." the nature of the person I was dealing with"
He knew Drumpf is nothing more than a pre-paid Hollywood Face......
I made a bet to Sup Forums....18 months...if he is impeached within that time I have pwned Sup Forums and the click here or ya mom dies tonight threads can sux my ass

ya yur an idiot too tho. you are suggesting the assassination/lynchng of a president would actually be good for American democracy. And if you truly believe that is what you need to do, then start a fucking rebel army / terrorist group you idiot, don't just post about it on Sup Forums.

the political / time consuming fallout from your suggestion of a citizen driven removal from power, not to mention the fact that his replacement Mike Pence also possesses those negative qualities you describe, makes your suggestion retarded.

focus on winning elections and arguing policy

>tldr OP is lefty retard not righty retard

I doubt it's even gonna take 18 more months

>"defends nazis"
>"calling people racist, trans phobic, and all those other fun terms have lost all meaning to most people"

So...you gonna pay attention or you gonna keep name calling?

like, we don't wanna literally lynch him obv. he should just experience the same violence minorities face everyday so he understands

So it's be a nazi or a communist then? Glad the choice could be made so clear

Welcome to Sup Forums!

communism isn't bad though ?

>Tax cuts on the wealthy
>Budget cuts on EPA.
>Budget cuts on cancer research.
>Budget cuts on clean energy research (that includes clean coal).
>Budget cut on education by nearly 9 billion.
>Total funding cut from public arts and educational programming.
>Proposed cuts to Medicaid and Medicare.
>Proposed cuts to the VA.
>Hasn't filled out his cabinet yet, hasn't even submitted recommendations yet blames it on Democrats.
>Can't keep his hands off of Twitter.
>Can't stay on message.
>Can't be bothered to research anything.
>Damages diplomatic ties with fellow nation's.
>Advocated war crimes on the campaign trail.
>Always undermines his own staff.
>Constantly using old information or just plain fake news.
>Promised to start wall "day 1" (still no wall)
>Promised Mexico would pay for it. (Proposed Americans pay for it via taxes on Mexican goods)
>Promises to punish buisnesses that have American jobs overseas. (Instead bribes them with tax credits)
>Demanded NASA put a man on Mars by 2020 while simultaneously cutting NASA's budget.
>Initiating potential trade war against Mexico and Canada.
>Insulting NATO allies.
>Promised to release taxes.
>Lied about staff communications with Russia.
The list goes on, and on. You might not like non-Trump supporters but you can't be angry for anyone not following the president blindly.

>not bait. I just can't stand all these racist nazi alt-right dickheads on Sup Forums anymore who think their political ideology has any place in politics
>soon everyone of you alt-right nazi racists will get what you deserve, a kick in the face and a bullet through your head, so try again idiot
>if you identify as right winger just kys already, probably the first good thing you could do in your life
That's exactly the reason libtards lost.

oh beavis. you didnt just lose the presidency. you lost the house, senate and two thirds of the state governors to the right....pucker up butter cup....

the reason Hillary lost is because she is a woman running for president in america, a country that is controlled by institutionalized sexism and she wanted to change it.
How else could she have lost despite having waaay more votes ?

The fact you think everyone that isn't in the conservative spectrum is a liberal is embarrassing. Your being just as divisive as liberals themselves by not acknowledging the wider range of political beliefs. Bridging the Gap is a two way street, it's not all just on liberals, Democrats, and Progressives.

this

Because of newfags falling for false-flagging?

OP it's people like you that Trump is going to round up and put into the labor camps.

If you can't say something nice about your President, perhaps you should be on a highway work crew.
Just a thought.

The concept is good. In fact, it would probably only work in a country like the United States where we could vote to evolve this society to a communist system.

Because the last twenty years of slowly easing up on mental illness being acceptable as anything other than mental illness has fed up the majority of a voting group

mfw you speak as "we".

and he should just experience violence "so he understands"...

lol Trump CAN'T and will never understand violence against minorities you dolt. And being violent against Trump wouldn't help him to understand these things.

What people deserve and what should happen are different things.

>but nbd keep jerkin off to trump vigilante justice in enraged fantasy land

Because of the electoral college. I voted for her and as a Hillary voter (not exactly a supporter) I can tell you it's because rural populations don't trust her and while she did get the popular vote she lost in a vast amount of rural districts. Liberals/Democrats tend to congregate in cities. If 3/4ths of the country is democratic it still wouldn't matter because they are too densely packed into only a few places.

>lol Trump CAN'T and will never understand violence against minorities you dolt.
I guess you are right. one more reason he should be impeached asap

thank me later
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

Don't hate Donald Trump for who he is, hate him for his shitty policies he wants to inflict on us.

The reason Hillary lost is because her supporters are like you, OP, and libtards that just scream "MUHHH WHITE GUILT, ISLAM IS RIGHT, CHRISTIANISM IS WRONG, FUCK ALL MEN, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, GIRLPOWER"
>using words like nazi, alt-right
>speaking like a antifa kid
>not liberal/left-wing
You don't have to be a genius to guess OP political beliefs (and bait)
>implying I don't know this is tumblr bait

>racist, homophobic,transphobic

He's never said or done anything that would lead anyone to come to those conclusions. You're a dumb fuck who believes everything they read. Kill yourself immediately.

Language like this is what pushes people away from the right turning them into the leftist snowflakes you claim to hate. Truth is everyone is getting there jimmies rustled by something the only difference is if the snowflake is blue or red.

>OP it's people like you that Trump is going to round up and put into the labor camps.
please email this quote to yourself and read it after you have reached puberty.Maybe, just maybe, you will see how ignorant you are

Not OP but I don't know why you quoted me into your backlash post. It has nothing to do with the point your making.

>durr twump isnt wacist

kek

y knot both

This

I'm completely confused by the context of your message
I'm assuming your claiming I posted something defaming or insulting witch my post is neither. Your going to have to put in some context here.

Both of you could be arrested and detained under existing Presidential Executive Orders.

>implying I don't know this is tumblr bait

Implying you couldn't have posted the OP yourself so as to have an excuse to vomit all your Sup Forums stale nonsense.

>inb4 uhh muh damage control

No one cares about your shitposts, go to sleep.

impeaching is also essentially impossible due to republicans owning the house / senate plus whole rep party / paul ryan's indifference to Trumps actions.

nothing that has happened is close to being impeach worthy in their eyes, and thus it is unlikely impeachment will ever happen.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaig.

Japan is more racist than America. Do some research.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trump's approval rating is plummeting from an all time low to begin with.

If the Republicans don't do something, it's going to cost seats in Congress.

>implying without greentext

>research
at stormfag.com?

I call someone ignorant and, according to YOU,
>you could be arrested and detained under existing Presidential Executive Orders
Could you possibly be an dumber?

>durr chinks are more racist than me

kek

they will have to give in to the demands of the public once we prove that drumpf is a russian puppet

As much as I don't like Pence I wouldn't mind him as much because he's far more calculating and controlled. And as anti-gay as he is he's not stupid.

Trump has already signed laws that could keep you infinitely detained.

Is that all?

>green text

learn how to spell cocksucking nigger fucking libtard

hurr durr he wants to enforce the national border therefor he waycis!!!!!1

stupid fucking shit.

Ahahahahahahahahah, sure. How would that work out? Will seriously force people to hand over their money, to people who dont deserve it in the name of equality?

Nigger

This

He's president. We aren't like other countries. We can't hold a citizens vote or incompetence. In fact all we have in that regard is article 4 of the 25th amendment and I doubt the vice president visits this site.

Also let's all say hello to the NSA as this thread definitely got their attention. I hope you're happy.

Going to cover my phone's cameras now.

You are not worthy of the Craig.

I'm all for enforcing the boarder but he needs to be smart about it. Investments in technology, supplies, and man power. Not a wall and taxes on the American people.

Where is your evidence, you plum?

Someone is going to be pissed when Trump gets a second term.