Ask two proud USO volunteers anything :)

ask two proud USO volunteers anything :)

No

How big were there dongs?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? If you consider this anything of mention, you're probably worthless to our nation.

how many times have you been raped since you went over to try and entertain these feral animals?

what is wrong with you?!

wtf? how is being a GOOD person make us worthless?

How many soldiers did you have buzzing around you wanting that ass while you led them on....

Yeah, been there done that... cockteases...

As an active duty service member, I can honestly say that this does in no way make you a good person. Even being a part of our military doesn't make you a good person.

Also, I highly doubt you're either of the two in these pictures. You probably ripped them from a friend on facebook or a girl on instagram and decided you'd be funny on here.

Why is pride not considered a cardinal sin anymore?

so you're saying youre also a cocktease?

> not demanding a timestamp

Newfags are killing Sup Forums

Pretty hot. What do you do over there?

seriously wtf?

we're girls therefore we're cockteases? geta life loser!

why wouldnt volunteering for the troops not make me a good person?! wht is wrong with you?!

POST YOUR WENUS

Timestamp

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

So fucking fake. Just kill yourself.

Why are you wasting your time entertaining a bunch of nobodies?

You're not volunteering for shit, you fucking waste of oxygen. If you really did perform such acts, tell me not only the name of the vehicle you stand before, but its purpose. Tell me what unit you were with. Tell me their location. Tell me their mission. Your answer to the last 3 will be simple, yet critical.

Let's see dem titties

You're two of the creepy faggots lurking in the back? But which two? Teal is def one, and black shirt maybe? Either way you're fucking faggots.

>why wouldnt volunteering for the troops not make me a good person?!

You're lubricating the gears of a hegemonical war machine which murders millions in a persistent act of theatre because those in power only know how to rule over a bellicose empire, because the core of our elite power hasn't been defeated or dislodged for literal thousands of years.

There's a reason the united states uses the same symbols as the roman empire. The eagle is a tribal totem of predation.

You gave your bodies to a machine that only knows how to rape. But you did it out of ignorance or a thirst for cock, so I can't say for sure you're a bad person.

It definitely doesn't make you a good one.

Wake up sheeple

we're not prostitutes! WTF!!!

NO!

its not my JOB to know what military weapons and cars are loser!

they sacrifice themselves for all of us! so theyre not nobodies!

we pass out food and supplies and get to hang out with the troops! :)

kuwait aint shit

>we're not prostitutes!

in what sense are you not a prostitute?

>we pass out food and supplies and get to hang out with the troops! :)

You suck them off.

let's be honest, did you fuck any soldiers?
it's ok if you did. just admit it.

Gross horrible dumb women please explode roadside

ermagerd!
How did u survive all that toxic masculinity!???

LOL you're a fucking retard. Kill yourself. You don't know a fucking thing and are clearly trolling

Gotta agree with this. I used to be less jaded about this stuff but war is terrible and pointless. It's just a dick measuring contest these days.

America is run by corporations. How does it feel to be used by rich old white fucks?

USO never came to our AO, it was "too dangerous." Also, how can you dress and pose like that ant NOT be a cock-tease? Unless you're giving handies, sucking, or fucking, then you are just blue balling every solider there. And guess what, you get to go home at the end of the day while their asses are deployed for 12+ months.

seriously please stop posting on here if you dont have anything nice to say!

On your knees, cunt.

shouldn't have come to Sup Forums then, retard

Obvious troll

jesus christ people falling for this shit...must be summer.

>posting on Sup Forums
>complains about getting called out on shit
>obvious troll is obvious

You're lubricating the gears of a hegemonical war machine which murders millions

>gears of war are lubricated with oil, makes no difference what these bitches do. i

n a persistent act of theatre because those in power only know how to rule over a bellicose empire.

Bellicose is human nature, we evolved to be this way because only the bellicose survive on this planet earth.

because the core of our elite power hasn't been defeated or dislodged for literal thousands of years.

>Hundreds of regimes have risen and fallen over the past few thousand years, there's no secret society running everything, hate to crush your school boy fantasy. The only thing even close to what you're talking about is the Vatican, and they're a joke these days.

There's a reason the united states uses the same symbols as the roman empire. The eagle is a tribal totem of predation.

>actually the eagle is a totem that represents mans connection to the divine. The eagle was a spirit that conveys power and messages of the spirit.

You gave your bodies to a machine that only knows how to rape. But you did it out of ignorance or a thirst for cock, so I can't say for sure you're a bad person.

>jesus you need to get laid dude, you stink of desperation, you're approaching level 35 warlock.

It definitely doesn't make you a good one.

>why won't you love me?

as a newfag myself, I can verify this

you know, if the united states is ever conquered by an ideological blood enemy, that enemy will have access to facial recognition software and facebook's databases

that means a methodical analysis of social media content will see USO images and conclude that you have zero degrees of removal from the occupying forces, when the enemy decides to begin their cleansing

oh yea you definitely got ravaged. you got some of that war dick.

you clearly don't know nearly enough history to be talking like you do

welcome to Sup Forums though, i can see it's your first day

I know it's a troll thread but I'm roleplaying that I don't because I miss when Sup Forums still had organic users who were naieve sometimes. see above.

tits or
oh nevermind

It's a truck
It installe cable tv
We were with the army unit
In the desert
And they shoot brown people

10/10 yeah

Now if your heart was as big as your mouth, you'd be real but it's not - so I know if you get knocked (up?), you'll squeal like a bitch, cause you is a bitch and always been a bitch and you know how niggas do a bitch we run up in a bitch (your cunt)

im a truck

literally no one gives a truck

lets get down to business show me some vagina

OMG we've lost count of how many dick's we've had in us so far! so yummy! hehe =P

>sitting on a heavy box two hardworking soldiers are trying to lift
>and not even putting out
Yeah, thanks for all your "help", "ladies".

All jokes aside, if you go all the way over there and don't orally service the troops you're literally useless and should just wander out into the desert.

portopotty sex is the best

You can even see the boner Sgt. Perez is popping.

someone needs to photoshop his dick out and put some cum on their faces!

youre trying to scare these women into thinking that mere association with the military would make them targets in a hypothetical impossible takeover scenario?

that is truly the most pathetic, cowardly line of reasoning I have ever read in my life

may god have mercy on your soul, creatures as desperately averse to violence as yourself are almost doomed to die by murder. good luck pal

we prefer black guys the most tho hehe!

this is how many guys we've had run through us! hehe! =P

Looks like fun.

Do you ever find yourself wishing that, for once, someone would start a war in a country that isn't a desolate shithole?

that would be amazing but unfortunately our troops have no choice so we dont either! we love to help!

OMG THIS IS NOT US!! STOP PRETENDING TO BE US!

THAT ISNT US!!! PLEASE STOP!!

you both have awful fake tits. please go away.

Your aware that's it's a dude posing as these "2 girls" right?