Mozart would play metal

>Mozart would play metal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YN4BncLvXic
youtube.com/watch?v=dCud8H7z7vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would obviously be a free style rapper

he would probably produce some crazy chiptune maximalist type shit in flstudio and never get discovered

After I graduated from Juilliard, I realized that fucking classical music is dead, then I decided to take classical music WITH metal, which is the music of the fucking twenty-first century, combine it together, and come up with the most brilliant, vicious music ever heard, HYPER SPEED, the music of the twenty-first century! Why's it been three years between albums? Because--two reasons--first of all I had to give enough time for you fucking PEONS, inferiors out there, to understand my last fucking album, which is so far--right now it's not even fucking one-tenth near as complicated as the new album, okay? That's how fucking far behind you assholes are, okay, it takes you three years just to understand the last album, let's see how long it takes you to understand this album which is the music of the twenty-first century--BUT I think you assholes are actually waking up because you're realizing, hey, guess what, THE JAPANESE ARE TAKING OVER THE FUCKING WORLD, how about getting into the twenty-first century, speeding up your brain, getting into the excitement and getting off your fucking stupid drugs, before Japan owns all of your fucking countries, idiots! DO NOT listen to this album after listening to Metallica. You won't get it. You just will not understand it. Go--I suggest you do this--go buy a fucking Beethoven tape, okay? Go buy Beethoven, THEN listen to my fucking album, and if you don't think it's more exciting than Beethoven, more powerful than Beethoven, then you're a fucking asshole.

He'd probably make math rock or something like a fucking nerd

He'd probably be an engineer or something

He'd probably be a NEET poster on /r9k/ or something

Neither of these come close to the complexity of his compositions. In all likelihood he would still be making symphonic music but also utilising modern timbers and techniques. This is assuming music even develops the same way without a Mozart.

Mozart probably would play metal, not even trying to troll here. The only reason he played classical is because piano and shit was all the musical instruments they had back then. It was either piano if you were a solo artist or an entire orchestra if you wanted to play in a band.

once mozart got hold of a true electric guitar he would probably compose some kick ass metal shreds and form a metal band unlike any you ever seen. I would describe his sound as somehwhere as a mix between metallica, pantera, and slayer, definitely some heavy stuff but I feel like he would go a different route and as his music evolves you would hear more lead badass solos and less rhythmic heavy riffs.

His later works would probably be almost entirely shredding solos played underneath screaming vocals that would go together like bread and wine. It would be beautiful masterpieces I wouldn't even be able to describe, but imagine the most eligant and beatiful guitar tone imaginable shredding so fast he goes through every scale ever invented, and then goes beyond that into scales that haven't even been thought of yet that require a 15 string guitar to even play.

This
I don't get why people think he'd be doing anything other than contemporary classical, MAYBE (huge fucking maybe) some kind of jazz but I highly doubt that. He'd still be a classical composer.

this

who cares Mozart wasn't even good

>scales that haven't been invented yet
I'm a tard when it comes to theory but isn't this like not a thing that can happen?

If Masada (John Zorn Klezmer project) was more maximalist and orchestrated, I feel like that would be the music hed compose.

>literally can't handle metal

Dont know the group but from what I've read I can agree, if he was any kind of jazz it would be incredibly maximalist and incredibly avant garde

Masada is semi-minimalist Jewish semi-avant jazz, which sounds like a meme genre.

No I'm pretty sure Orange Milk would discover him almost immediately

Orange Milk is the shit though

Giant Claw is my guy

Yeah that's what I'm saying

nice pasta

Where's this from?

idk what parts of him are "him" if he existed today but if were assuming most aspects of his life are the same he would be rich and privaleged and his music would receive recognition. thats just how music worked in those days and a lot in these days as well

Mozart would play electronica
Beethoven would play metal

>he would be rich and privaleged
man you are a fucking faggot

He'd probably be making dope hooks for hip-hop songs like Nate Dogg

He'd play scratching noises from the sound of his fingernails against the roof of his coffin

Bump

He would likely play random notes on a piano while one of his band mates screams on the floor and another one makes noises with a drum set.

mozart would play true black metal

I wonder how many of mozarts works were lost to time

What would Bach play?

Mozart would still make orchestral music or maybe electronic minimalist music.

youtube.com/watch?v=YN4BncLvXic

>Mozart would play metal
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1vHuhjLhs

>Sup Forums doesnt think Mozart would be Kanye

Mozart isn't a nigger

If he was maybe he'd make better music

Try harder mate

Metal requires more skill than noise rock.
There I said it.

Bump

>omg so many notes per second, this is so fast
>skill

THis desu senpai

This. Fuck jazz.

It's like you've never seen Amadeus.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCud8H7z7vU

>implying composing metal is the same as classical music
>implying metal isn't fast just because
lol metalheads everyone

Looks almost 30 years old if it's talking about fears of Japanese workers

You're right but you suck at baiting.

I was just replying to your ''too many notes'' comment. I never said metal was the same a composing classic but your argument was just so stupid.

Say that to my face fucker, not online, see what happens

>too many notes
where did I say this?

I doubt most noise rock bands would dispute that. The allure of noise rock isnt the amount of skill that the players have. Theyre bringing textures and sounds to the table which were alien to rock music previously.

Bump

Bump

Yeah, if you come up with a jumble of notes, there's almost definitely a name for the scale or for the chord

>implying math rock isn't more complex than his compositions
Come on now