WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

egoraptor's really looking like shit these days

Affleck actually delivered the line pretty well.

Too bad it was still a stupid scene

>BRUCE PALPATINE IS THE SITH LORD
Really, Snyder?

BECAUSE WE NEEDED A WAY TO CALLBACK TO THE FACT THAT BOTH CHARACTER'S MOTHERS NAMES ARE MARTHA EVEN THOUGH MOST PEOPLE WOULD JUST SAY "THEY'RE GOING TO KILL MY MOM"

>Because I fucked your mom, dickhead

Queue Superman ripping batman's skull out through his own rectum

O-Oh. I see. Well, I guess we don't need to fight anymore, since we both had/have a mom who is named Martha.

For England, Bruce?

>dont care about capeshit
>try my best to ignore the shitstorm
>finally see it in the red box
>have nothing better to do
>watch movie
>continuously remind myself that this isn't Sony
Its a fucking trainwreck.

Shit...

>anytime Bruce hears the name Martha, he needs to stop what he's doing and reminisce about mommy
>Bruce has random fantasy dream sequences
>one dream is literally just a tie in to justice league

gah damn

desu this was a good idea, but poorly executed

Affleck's response was great, but Superman saying "you're letting them kill Martha" didn't really make any sense, he would have called her Mother just like he called Pa Kent "Father" in an earlier scene

He's trying to say Martha Kent.

Jokes on you my mom's been dead for 10 years

fuckoff Sup Forums

Why would he say "Martha Kent"? MAYBE if in the scene where he talks to Pa Kent he called him by his full name instead of just "Dad," that might have set up the fact that he would call his Earth parents by their real names. But he doesn't, so it doesn't make sense.

LET 'EM KNOW MARTHA STEP TO ANY MOTHERFUCKER. BATMAN, LUTHOR, WHOEVER, MY NAME IS MY NAME

>Bruce has random fantasy dream sequences
They're not fucking dream sequences, they're caused by the flash.

>calling your mom by her first name
>especially when you've been raised as a Kansas farmboy your whole life

I just couldn't take it seriously. It sounds awkward as fuck and forced just to give them a ham handed reason to stop fighting

BANE?!

Cavill was based here. Also Based Ben "Based" Affleck was perfect, why is DC full of fantastic thespians while Marvel has meme actors like Chris Evans and that inbred brit?

I fail to understand how people still believe "le ebic dream sequence xD" meme, it's obvious that the flash actually appeared and bruce blacked out momentarily afterwards since you can see papers still falling down when he jolts up

I disliked BvS but this was actually a good scene. Clark KNOWS Bruce's parents being murdered and who they were. He says Martha not only because it's his mom's name but also Bruce's. It triggered Bruce into remembering that fateful night and realizing that he had Superman all wrong. He had ties to humanity like his mom and Lois; Superman wasn't an inhuman freak that thought he was above everyone.

This is why Batffleck told Supes about making a promise that Martha won't die tonight. Bruce would do something that he couldn't as a kid; save a mom. It not only saved Martha Kent but in its own way, it's Bruce feeling fulfilled that he could lay rest to his mom's murder by saving another son's mother from thugs.

God, this was so poorly done.

Fuck it, I still like MoS and SS was enjoyable.

BvS was just ALL over the fucking place.

you're telling me Bruce got all that from "Save M-Martha"?

>
God damn it, I thought it'll be blacked pic.

>Batmans been around 25 years
>Doesn't use detective skills to see that Clark and Superman are the same person
>Finds out through this horse shit

it's the other way user

Being this retarded.

>Not realizing that this scene was Bruce coming to the realization that Lex was pulling the strings.

THE FLIGHT PLAN IS HIS MOTHER.

MARTHA NO!

Wait so Batman slept with Superman's mom and didn't even know?

>It's obvious

Not really, in a movie which cuts from unrelated plot straight into a lengthy dream sequence in which Batman (in a cowboy duster - must have been cold in that scorching desert?) is knocked out by a giant flying ant and wakes up in his own dream only to have his heart pushed out his back by "evil" Superman... In a movie where Batman also gets borne up a chimney by a cloud of bats and gets attacked by a giant cockroach in his parent's tomb...nothing is obvious.

You have no idea whether it was Flash or not; you've just read too many shit Dick Comics and are fabwanking the nonsense you saw onscreen.

He was a man hell bent on killing the alien invader who destroyed a city in front of him. You don't go from that to best pals in the span of 120 seconds.

Even in Count of Monte Cristo which had a bullshit ending the best you got was the main character deciding not to kill one of his enemies at the last moment. They didn't immediately become friends afterwards.

Because the thing that mattered most to this alien was his human mother. Which revealed his true humanity to someone who thought he was a filthy evil alien.

>marvel fags don't get this

You should stop watching films. You're a fucking retard.

She's a colossal slut.

Trying to protect his Secret Identity?
I haven't seen the film, so I have no idea if that is plausible or not.

say my name, say my name

>evil
He fought against other people of his race to save the planet. That's not exactly evil.
Not to mention Batman doesn't exactly hold back when dealing with human enemies as well. Also, Batman's fear of Superman stemmed from the fact that Superman is extremely powerful. It has nothing to do with Superman's human side.

Nobody cares about the elementary school subtext you're spewing on about. The
line is delivered horribly on Cavill's part and the whole payoff to the scene is way too steep relative to what was happening in the movie before.