Definitely agree
It's recreational in all of CA right?

San Jose CA
GSC and some Romulan.
I got a big ol.hammer pipe i like.

Jillybean

Joint.

208 Boise hur

No favorite strain, just smoke good headies from good dealers and all is well. Washington dc

Also bong

Super lemon haze
Joint
Detroit

"blue night" or something i think
Got a little quartz pipe
AZ!

What's it like up north?

Smoking dank oil
Dab rigs all the way

If I have to smoke flowers large highly filtered tubes are normally my go to but my helix hand pipe if im lazy

Cold

It's alright. Not sure what you want to know.

I've become so fucking lazy about smoking. Smoking has become almost a chore. Keeping every piece perfectly clean and everything. Shouldn't take me 10 min to smoke. Am I just lazy or does anyone else feel that way the older you get? Mid 20s here been smoking for 10 years

Been on a T break for 3 weeks, would be a month and a half but an old friend came back into town and also found an oil cartrige for my pen.

Getting my card renewed next week, been working out and getting my eating habits on check; just gonna need to do shit before smoking otherwise I procrastibate the to high hell.

Blue dream
Perfectly rolled joints and some good tunes
H town hold it down

Whats hangin homie

Purple Trainwreck
20% THC, no CBD

Not the best smell, but alright.

Favorite way is bong, but I haven't done that in ages because I'm lazy. It's always pipes or vape or edibles.

Salem, Oregon

Which one should I rip?

Dabs are for fags whiteboy

Impressive. I like the stankbucks cup

Op here. Who likes to crossfade?

That White piece looks sick!

Jesus man I'd bet if you hadn't bought those or smoked weed in the last 5 years you could've put 10 to 12k towards a car easily

The one with fucking Kool-Aid man!

WTF, dude, that's the shit!

Smokin this in ATX

Buy a vape faggot. I literally pack it and turn it on when I wanna smoke. It's so easy. Smell doesn't linger. I get high. I don't get to a ten in two hits because I'm a light weight. I get to a comfortable six and then I eat and go to sleep like a responsible person.

Sucks having a kid but I love the little guy. Hopefully weed will be legal whenever he's old enough.

Sounds like you can't afford or locate any. Stay mad kiddo, dabs are the future. Ive been smoking ten years plus and now I wouldn't ever buy flower. Did my first dab in 2011 and stopped buying flower in 2013 or so. I only buy flower if my dude is out and even then in small quantities because it's a waste of money

Browsing ylyl threads while I finish this bowl. Bout to get some whataburger. You?

Vape doesn't do enough for me unless it's a serious vape that I use to run a whip through a bubbler and at that point I'm smoking

thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Eating leftovers, watching Robot Chicken, bein high

begone thot

White widow
Blunt
Houston

Blue dream
Spliff and a bowl
PHX

Fuck you Luis

Im in Fremont, need some weed

Thomasville Ga

HTXStrawberry Cough
I always use my roll a bowl, but I can't resist a joint every so often

pine og
pipe
mo

>Whatre you smoking tonight?
weed
>Whats your favorite way to smoke?
well rolled spliffs
>What city you reppin?
brissy cunts
btw if anyone on the south side can hook me up lmk [email protected]

H town reppin what side op

Blunt
Unknown dro

Anyone know what side of h town to score dabs

Kief hash

how hard would it be to grow my own weed?

have any of you guys done it?

would it effect it if i grew other fruits and vegetables in the same soil?

conroe lol

Does anybody know where you can get bud in orange beach?

Lol ur not even in houston
Its cool im not either im in cypress

Grape ape and OG Kush my dude

complete newbie here
got some grams hash, how do i intake it without cigarettes or vape

tried mixing it with some oil and heating it up, then drinking it with hot chocolate but that did absolutely not work

living in the one city right outside Houston will forever haunt me

How come ?
Story?

Some dutch lemon haze in my vape Bruges, Belgium

I love Conroe for sure, I grew up here, but I also love Houston and wish I had seen more of it growing up. But thats aight

I feel that when i started driving around at 16 i discovered how big h town is and that theres always somethin to do depending on the ppl you hang with

You can use a pipe or bong if you use a screen. Just set it on the screen and slowly apply heat

ya i don't have any of those either

jack herer
og fire
mendo purps
pipe & vape
sac ca

What kind of texture is the hash? Crumbly? Can you stick it on a pin? Light, cover completely with cupto catch smoke, stick straw under cup, breathe, re-cover, repeat

Just ate a whole box of chips ahoy fuck

Kinda soft and and crumbly.
eh what do you mean by stick it on a pin?
okay so can I basically just but like 0,5 gram on a surface that doesn't burn, light it up and put a cup over it. then just inhale the smoke. would that work?

Post pic of hash?

I'm just getting into this, i've smoked a few times with a friend but don't own any of my own shit.
I live in the white part of Atlanta and would really appreciate any tips y'all can give me.

Tips on what?

>Whatre you smoking tonight?
Some homegrown stuff a friend of mine grew, pretty good stuff can't recall what he said it was, though.

>Whats your favorite way to smoke?
Probably through a bong, if I have one available.
Otherwise the trusty old pipe works just fine, too.

>What city you reppin?
A small town in Oregon, that's all I'll say.

youtube.com/watch?v=boNNEoXdzIM

Out here in ATL mah niggas
always smoke the loud

how to get started with not too crazy shit, like just regular pipe or a blunt.

Yo lads
I'm not smoking tonight, but I love a good hybrid, especially Gorilla Glue and Trainwreck. I usually smoke from a bowl, but sometimes I'll roll some joints for me and my friends. 732 NJ here!

Donno what strain. It was free. Colorado. Pipe or edibles.

Anyone have advice on how to get my piss clean from it? Its been almost 2 weeks, smoked about a bowl every night before. Do I just have to wait?

learning to roll joints is always a handy skill, and papers are 2.50 a pack. If you look hard enough you can find a nice pipe for no more than $30, or a small and fragile bong like mine for $25.

Smoking mk ultra shatter
Vaporizing is the best for shatter. joints if im on flower.
Reppin calgary
Go canada stoners

That's a tricky one my friend

Golden Panda
Joint
Phoenix