I need to know if I'm just being an autistic fuck or if my sincere and utter anger is justified

I need to know if I'm just being an autistic fuck or if my sincere and utter anger is justified

>have neighbors across street
>nice people but weird people
>have two girls well into their 20s living there with some fucking spine disease
>they can't walk
>feelsonwheels.gif
>I don't a very large driveway
>wife parks on driveway
>have to street park
>don't have a large plot of land so not a lot of space to park without going In front of other neighbors property
>I park with just enough space so I don't go in front on someone else's place and leave enough room for the mail man to do his job without having to get out of his truck or back out
>itsperfect.png
>people across the street start parking in my area
>wtf yo
>after it happening enough
I was getting home right when they were and she literally parked where my truck would be
>get out
>kindly ask them if they could and tell them this is where I park
>they say okay
>shits resolved
>they move
>thebattlemaybewon....exp
>after a week they start doing it again
>starting to get pissed now
>two weeks later
>coming home from long ass day
>they have they're biggest truck in my spot
>empty driveway
>mfw

nah it's justified their being fucking dicks, but keep in mind someone could've been in the driveway previously and thats why they're parked there.

Yo u got a diagram to go with this?

>"feelsonwheels.gif"
Kek

Technically if it's on the street it's free game. You only have rights over your driveway

Lmao, you needed a diagram for that shit?

OP ty for delivering tho lol

burning a cross on their lawn works every time like a charm

That isn't true

It is true. The street is considered public property and people can freely park on it as long as they aren't blocking access to a driveway entrance without the residents permission.

Park in their driveway or on the street in front of their house.

Kekd, chekt, and rekt. Why can't you park it your driveway friend? Your anger is justified but if it's a public street there's nothing you can do. And if it is a private street 99% they have as much right to it as you since they live on it too.

Oh one car driveway. My bad. The rest of my statement stands though

Yea, not really clear, got a zoomed in satellite pic?

It would be annoying af, but yea not much you can do. Except park in a spot that will annoy them

Dave? Look, I'm sorry we had to park there recently Mary's mother was coming into town, but I hardly think it's worth putting our business on the internet or calling us "fuckers" over. Can't wait to bring this up with photo evidence at the HOA meeting, it won't be the first time you've been referred to as hostile now will it?

Ayt I got u now

Its the mailbox part that confused me

Oh shit son, a larping faggot

Fuck off

It's you who is fucked this time Dave

thank me later
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

Dubs confirm Dave is fucked

So they park right in front of your house next to your driveway? That's weird, man. Do they usually have a couple other cars already on their side of the street? And btw I'm a mailman so I appreciate you taking the mailbox into consideration, there are so many niggers that don't give a shit and park right in front of the box regularly even when they have plenty of room to park elsewhere.