THE FLOW OF TIME ITSELF IS CONVOLUTED... THE VERY FABRIC WAVERS... AND RELATIONS SHIFT AND OBSCURE

THE FLOW OF TIME ITSELF IS CONVOLUTED... THE VERY FABRIC WAVERS... AND RELATIONS SHIFT AND OBSCURE.

Goodbye, Mr thread.

Good knight, we must engage in jolly cooperation!

Zzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz

Eh!, Oscar, you want some pizza and puttane.

ZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz.... Ho! Forgive me, I was absorbed in thought.

What do you mean he went into the abyss!?

Lord of Dubs

this thread looks like a good thread.

bump.

>DRINK THE POND

>Still closed. Still closed. mmmm.

Mmmmmmm, Oho! Forgive me I was absorbed in thought!

Shut up, siegmeyer you always be absorbed with all this questi idioti. Eh Oscar, call to solaire, let's go for some puttane. Pronto.

You needed me? Oscar is calling up and down the bloody halls for my name.

What the fuck care if Artorias is an ass hole?

Well at least you don't seek the stupido sole n l'abiss again. Get you sunny ass right here now, and make a mocaccino meanwhile we wait for Oscar.

Fine, fine, I'll bloody get here, what's even going on?

Excuse me, some one have seen a little girl, short black hair, my daughter. I lost her.

i love this game

ignore this & go to
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com

I'm talking about puttane, solaire, Le più belle creature in the world, I have 500 dollars for my last job, la vita è bella, solaire. Let's to celebrate like old times, where is Oscar?

Am i in the right place?

This is going to nowhere, I'm go from here, also say to Oscar this is his son, from the last puttane party, ciao ciao.

Yuri changed his name from Thomas to Yuri when he was around 17-18. During this time he got heavily into fetishism, in particular submissive play. I myself have experimented with BDSM for around a week or so and found it not to my liking as it's far too aggressive for me to really get into. I prefer to make love to my women, you know. He loves getting ordered around, to the point where he has a Dominatrix or whatever in Adelaide who commanded him not to wash himself for over a year. He didn't, and wore the same unwashed shirt constantly. His last name was literally changed to a synonym of 'In Hell'. Legit, he used to sign off his tax returns the same way. Also, this guy was employed by the way. How the fuck he got employed I have no idea.

I met this guy during my stay at Residential Student Housing. How the fuck he got in and how the fuck he got a girlfriend is completely beyond me, all I know is that she was into Dominating and bad hygiene. Alas! Yuri had met his perfect match, or so he thought. She was far too demanding and I warned him about that, as a constantly concerned friend of his that I was at the time.

Yuri also admitted to experimenting with bisexuality, loudly, with an audience, much to the chagrin of the rest of normal sociable people, in the common room at my residential house, for everyone to hear. We were fully acquainted throughout his inane rambling that he parted cheek from asshole and let some buff dude fill him with jelly pride and he liked it. Apparently, according to him. The best of me thinks that he's an attention seeker, meaning the realist - the optimist believes that he's telling the truth but I really don't think so. I can confirm the rest of this is true, this part is chinese whispers on my end, from his mouth to mine. So who knows.

Yuri constantly made sexual remarks towards me [a male] regarding my ass. My girlfriend has also remarked that I have a tight ass, Yuri says that he wants to stick his dick in it. My girlfriend doesn't have a dick, I much prefer the comment from her over Yuri, for obvious reasons.

The company that Yuri kept weren't much better than Yuri either. He constantly went to drugged out parties and took a bunch of LSD or Ice or something and came back with black lips and the like and watched Ren and Stimpy on Foxtel all night until they all fell asleep in a hetero-normative position in the bed, I only hope. God helps he man or woman who has to lean under that mans armpits. Also did I mention that after this picture or maybe even before this picture he bleached his armpits and hair yellow? Because he did that. He literally had bleached armpits, because he strived constantly to be different. I tried to sway him down a path, you know, of relative normality and likeableness, he wasn't unlikable. He was just the epitome of everything that strange could be. And that was the tragedy of the guy, I guess. From when I knew him anyway, he could've changed.

The tip of the iceberg for me [and I have plenty of similar stories of this guy, from essentially carrying his sex toys around with me for a documentary which he brought out to Flinders to fuck with me] was when he had his girlfriend at the time [god knows how the fuck he had a girlfriend] over in his room on our Residential Housing. It was a similar time at night to now, around 10 past 1am, and I was drifting off to an uneasy, student inhibited sleep lacking carbs and numerous energy supplements because y'know...

The tip of the iceberg for me [and I have plenty of similar stories of this guy, from essentially carrying his sex toys around with me for a documentary which he brought out to Flinders to fuck with me] was when he had his girlfriend at the time [god knows how the fuck he had a girlfriend] over in his room on our Residential Housing. It was a similar time at night to now, around 10 past 1am, and I was drifting off to an uneasy, student inhibited sleep lacking carbs and numerous energy supplements because y'know... Fucking University... And less I know, he texts me out of the blue, stating that he's a bit tied up. I'm a bit of an noble fucker who tries to rid himself of any ignobilities and I consider that a kind of friend/amusement man is literally tied up, knowing his fetish things, and also I believe literally watching World's Greatest Dad that very night, so I get a bit weary. I ask him, what do you mean? He says he needs help. My oh fuck meter kicks into gear and I rush over to him - the door is generally unlocked because he has a keycard in the door so he can keep the heater/cooler on [our bills were included in rent, hallelujah!] and what I worked into was a renegade of fuck and holy shit and what the as he was only partially lying. I'll try and detail the scene here as best I can, Yuri had his hand straddled around his cock beneath the ripes binding him tightly together. He had to move both of his arms, rather than his wrist, to jerk it. Meanwhile his girlfriend had her fingers down her throat as she was constantly projecting vomiting all over the room. The smell was what hit me first, the sight was what hit me after. 'Join in', he seduces not to any effect or anything else. I back out slowly and just march straight back to my room, put my phone on silent and sleep. It was at this point I realized that maybe it's not a good time to be friends with Yuri In Hell.

hi im a common citizen, please explain wat is this