Girlfriend jus tried to break up wit me for my best friend. I hit her in the head with my bat and tied her up with tape...

Girlfriend jus tried to break up wit me for my best friend. I hit her in the head with my bat and tied her up with tape. Her head swollen and won't stop bleeding how do I see know if she dead or not n if she dead where xan I hide her body tonight ????

are you honestly retarded?

If this actuall happend you would be the first suspect so have fun in prison user

Did you check her pulse?

Have fun in prison OP you were always a fag anyways.

Lol, you're fucked. No hiding of the body will save you. Boyfriend is always the suspect.

Pic with timestamp

If she is bleeding then there is a heartbeat.
But you will be going to jail.

Firstly, pics or it didn't happen. Second off, a great place to hide it would be at your local police station's dumpster. No one will ever think to look there.

Med fag here, take a pic of her eyes.

>195 IQ

Call police, tell them she was cleaning and a pot fell on her head or some shit, than as they take her away drive as far as you can away. Hide for a few hours than drive some more. Get out of your country. Change identification.

Hypothetically, of coarse.

i know this is bullshit but theres no reason to hide her just drain her fluids, stuff her with the crap you put inside a build a bear and control her body with giant strings tied to her arms and legs

>205 IQ

Nigga you fuuuuuuuged up! Relax, dump the body somewhere preferably a river/lake or far into the ocean, if that's not an option then deep into the woods. Make sure to burn your clothes or anything that might have her blood on JUST BURN NIGGA BURN. Don't worry about fingerprints since you were a couple so it's only normal there'll be prints of you on her. Your alibi is that you were home sleeping or some shit and she came and left. Keep it simple, burn anything with blood, fix any signs of struggle and don't give in to pressure. Repeat after me "She came here yada yada yada, left and I slept" no witnesses, no nada. See your sorry ass in hell faggot, don't forget to holler.

pic or your an attention seeking hac and it didn't happen make sure to time stamp. at least some blood and the bat

>Stuff her with the crap you put inside a build-a-bear

My sides.

You fucked up user.

you have to finish her however you can, then find a shovel, i said find not buy(really important) drive some where secluded where no one will go for hours dig a 6 foor hole should take one person 4 or 3 hours dump her fill with dirt , clean the fuck out of your place with the supplies you have(do not go buy bleach from store) Then after that it will depend on a lot of circumstances

I'm calling fee bye op

Finish her put a knife in her hand cut you with the knife and say it's self defence after sexual fight

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Unless they got a date and time stamp.

Suspect doesn't make guilty relax.
Don't listen to this faggot
This, absolutely this. Don't get too fancy and any digging should be done at night. DO NOT BUY SHIT FROM STORES and make sure that it appears as if you never left house

Step one: Freeze the bitch sold.
Step two: Rent a wood chipper.
Step three: Aim wood chipper into river.
Step four: Chunk that worthless slut into wood chipper.
Step five: ?
Lastly step six: Profit.

Pic or gtfo faggot

Not a bad idea, or alternitivly put her through wood chipper, and collect the human paste

Freeze into blocks

Go to lake/ ocean/ river

Act like you are baiting the water for fishing

pic or GTFO you fucking bait mofo

Boom headshot

If this isn't bait op, call 911, she'll survive, you'll do a stretch for felony battery, but not forever, like you would for murder.

yal are dum as fuck. thus obveusly didnt happen

Put her head into the water for 10 minutes... If she's alive little bubbles will come out

Op?

thanks OP, pasta or not idk why this stupid shit made me laugh, though i hope its just a pasta

kek

>pic related

most likely, you can tell by how they both speak as if they were retarded

Op might be polish and y'know

thank me later
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

nah thats how a nigger talks