America explain yourselves

America explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/09/west-point-investigating-black-female-cadets-raised-fists-photo.html
cnn.com/2016/05/08/us/west-point-cadets-photo/
youtu.be/JPJP4qDQrSI?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Maeli1EgBg
foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/31/pentagon-training-manual-white-males-have-unfair-advantages/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8V7FBbkLfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Truly, this is welfare.

These black women are graduating from the United States Military Academy at West Point's class of 2016! #westpoint

16/1200

Always have to have a few tokens.

What's to explain OP? Don't black women deserve to a free education and a free monthly paycheck?

A bit condescending that the fact they graduated is newsworthy.

you posted the wrong photo
These strong, empowered WOC showing their racial unity against whitey. Activism regs get fucked.

That will inspire all of the white men and white women they are supposed to impartially lead.

>The Africanization of America

Aren't West Point grads kind of looked down upon in the military? Or was that just a WWII thing?

They should be discharged from the Army.

And forced to pay back the American taxpayer for the cost of their education.

Yea, that's the photo that the army is now investigating
>they all managed to fuck their military careers before they even began
>no welfare for them

Not really looked down on.

They get the best schools even while they are in the USMA. They get looked at early for schools and therefore promotions out of school.

It is a system that, if played correctly, will yield eagles if not stars before the age of 45.

nothing will come of this, that would be raycis'
they'll probably get medals from Obama.

Now imagine a white cadet getting his picture taken wearing a t-shirt with the slogan, "WHERE IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH?"

Nothing else on the T-shirt. Just something he put on his body so he could go lift a bunch of weight in the gym.

He would get kicked out of West Point so fast.

They aren't doing the black power sign, they are doing a known fist sign used at West Point during events. Stop making everything about race.

You are so full of shit.

Must be sad to have people patronizing you your whole life because they think they are being respectful

>oh you did this thing and you're black! Well done #LookhownotracistIam

>Must be sad to have people patronizing you your whole life because they think they are being respectful

Black women and men don't know anything else.

White people have to compete.

Black people are applauded for the mental equivalent of tying their shoes.

>Now lead men in combat, ladies.

I do not want my sons or brothers being led by these women!

How about look into history and tradition instead of jumping on a bandwagon. I know being racist on Sup Forums is cool and all, but you're trying too hard. Be yourself next time.

Negroids make up about 13% of the population. They make up about 6% of West Point cadets.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/09/west-point-investigating-black-female-cadets-raised-fists-photo.html
yea m8 the kike media lets shit like this slip when all they had to say is its tradition right?

How about you show some common sense and stop trying to cover up for stupid behavior that shows obvious lack of judgment, tact, situational awareness, discipline, and leadership.

No problem here, you can read on the left that they are in a place called Nigger Hall, where I suppose they can act like niggers however much they want.

way to be a weak shill

>They do not typically raise a clenched fist in the air.

I'm not sure why women are allowed entry into West Point in the first place.

>tradition
>no traditional photos or records show it
here's your (you)

>Be yourself next time.
that never works for anybody, m8. its a meme

>pants are all at waist level
>No one is twerking
>no one is flashing some retarded fake gang sign
>no one is stealing
>not a single pack of newports or can of colt 45 in sight

I'm not sure they're actual officer material, but this doesn't seem all that bad to me.

I like to take my fingers and slant my eyes with all my boys when we took our west point picture.

but we were all gentleman so it was cool

>smirking
>trying to look as aggressive as possible
>hippity hop pose in the centre

It could be worse. It's still shit though.

R A R E
A
R
E

Goes back to the 70s.

When they said they would never lower standards when women were admitted.

So many women were getting sent home, they lowered standards within one month after admitting women.

we're america, and we need entertainment.

gussing them up like real people shuts them up for a while.

>NGER hall
nice catch

also rare

It's a gesture done at West Point you idiot.

youtu.be/JPJP4qDQrSI?t=52s

Watch.

Everybody's got niggers. We have been trying to shut our up for a few years. We let on be President, and that didn't work out. We got this and that BLM shit. We'll get it sorted on the day of the rope.

Fuk yea niggas We Iz Offisas n Shieet!

Only black women are poor enough to need to go into the military

some one better tell CNN because no one heard of doing this in a graduation photo so much so it is a real controversy

>They do not typically raise a clenched fist in the air.

>A break with tradition?
According to Army Command Policy, soldiers -- including cadets at the academy -- may "register, vote, and express their personal opinion on political candidates and issues, but not as a representative of the Army."
Further guidelines prohibit soldiers from joining groups, deemed extremist, that "promote or threaten the unlawful use of force or violence."
"Enforcement of this policy... is vitally important to unit cohesion and morale, and is essential to the Army's ability to accomplish its mission," the policy reads.
The clenched fist salute, most famously associated with the Black Power movement of the '60s and '70s, has been used as an expression of solidarity within countless causes. Beyoncé and her backup dancers notably made the gesture in a performance at this year's Super Bowl halftime show.
The gesture is also reminiscent of the iconic sports photograph from the 1968 Mexico Olympics in which U.S. sprinter Tommie Smith stood defiantly during his medal ceremony, head bowed, his black-gloved fist thrust into the air. Behind him, fellow-American John Carlos joined with his own Black Power salute, an act aimed at highlighting segregation and racism.

your taking a even out of context to justify something you have no evidence to support and we are discussing

Taking a graduation photo and not participating in a song

They do this in any outfit in the Army for the song m8

not in west point graduation photos

You gotta let the niggers play dress up otherwise they get cranky.

if they want to stand at a check point and wiat to die they can. if they want to go into syria and be bombed by russia and have the government say they died from a ied in afganistan they can

its 2016 they can die like men in a wasteland if they want

They did multiple photos. You're simply trying to find racism in everything. It must be a sad way to live life.

You are willfully sticking your head in the sand. You think you can cover up their behavior.

taking other photos deletes the black power photo?

Are you that insecure?

every LT I had that came from west point was a literal fucking robot

you shouldnt be allowed to become an officer unless you make e-5 first

e-4 is pushing it but still a better idea than letting a nerd order around actual soldiers

>I have to salute these negros

Military seriously needs to reformat their system A degree shouldn't mean you automatically outrank half the military.

Maybe you should have gotten a degree then.

Yea sorry that does not change the fact it has nothign to do with tradition and is currently a controversie

I'm in the reserves. I graduate next May.

Still a retarded system.

>Give them swords
>Teach them to use it
>Let them go first

They either shank a bunch of sandniggers or America stops paying for them. I see no downside.

a dentist who graduates at the bottom of their class is still a dentist Tbh familia

This is why racism exists. Niggers have to make EVERYthing about them being niggers. They're literally incapable of assimilating into normal society.

I really don't understand how all those fucking sheboons got into west point.

RARE
A
R
E
>didn't even know this place existed

The significant thing about this incident is what it says about West Point graduates and thus the supposed intellectual elite of our military.

What is the purpose of these students? I mean that in the most straightforward way possible. What military function to they serve? Why does that function require a four year degree program at the united state's top military academy?

Do our upper echelon commanders and political leaders not look at a picture like this and go, 'Hmm, I wonder if this kind of PC bullshit has anything to do with why we have been so hilariously ineffective in the Middle East, whilst spending more and more to less and less effect.'

The military is basically just American society writ small: a shrinking number of actually useful people carry the weight for an increasingly large number of worthless dependents.

Pic related is what the ultimate end result of this bullshit looks like.

They aren't graduating anymore. Get fucked stupid Niggers trying to infiltrate the military.

I am just glad they are not all holding up a mixtape.

How do you know they aren't graduating?

They shouldn't because they shouldn't be Lieutenants.

But how do you know?

that is deeply disappointing

Im not shocked, and Im not surprised. But Im also deeply disappointed that this happened in West Point

Standards were lowered. They had to have been.

Oh god the West is straight fucked isn't it...

Yes.

Yes it is.

Strict Military policy against using Political Signs or Gestures.

I even asked my Buddy who is on active duty and he said that they should be kicked out of Westpoint, but well see what tricks the liberals pull on this one

>population 54,191
R A R E

I'm actually increasingly certain that the Desert Storm was the last hurrah for the military in our current political configuration. It is untenable.

This is kinda how Rome fell desu

Perhaps they passed the qualifications

I would have thought Europe's slow suicide would have been a widely studied phenomenon, but there has been little apparent interest. We make the same mistakes now that European militaries made 30 years ago, yet we are being studiously marched down that well trodden path as if we do not know where it leads.

>not posting the REAL original

Anyways, all the more reasons to become familiar with guns and armed groups at a local level, with your own peopel and not die for israel and welfare apes.

Your buddy is absolutely correct.

But your buddy isn't a BGEN who wants to make MGEN with POTUS breathing down her neck demanding that it all go away and that the sistahs be commissioned.

Or maybe sanity will win one.

Hope so.

They should be arrested for fraud and impersonating an officer

>Ginger Hall
>Anagram
>Nigger Hall

Sup Forums... we've been out Sup Forumsled by the best.

Well done US army.

affirmative action quotas in action

>America explain yourselves
we all know the reason.

Wow! For the first time in the 21'st century tradition became a acceptable concept in the U.S. military!

It's amazing how things can change so fast depending on the circumstances.

West Point has literally been niggerfied

At least VMI and the Citadel are still semi-redpilled.

They look like stupid cunts who would probably scream in terror near battle. This country poz level is too damn high

ill take that thanks!

>West Point has literally been niggerfied
Every jew-run university has now been niggerfied. It's slowly becoming like South Africa.

man, their barracks must just stink. That is a lot of essence in one room

Fuck these fucking niggers.
They'd get 6'd so fast on the line.

I've come to terms with womens officers, and I could get my head around a bunch of dindus making it through Westpoint.

But what the fuck is that 'sass' black thuggin' look. Literally only one of them is presenting some form of dignified stature.

You are now, unfortunately, officers from a prestigious academy. Fucking act like it, you disrespectful monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Maeli1EgBg

they look more like super villains than degenerates.

>wtf did you do America?

>But what the fuck is that 'sass' black thuggin' look

They have probably been that way throughout their entire time at West Point.

How would you like to have been their lab partner in Chem Lab or Electronics Lab, when you and she both knew that your white male ass would be doing all the work and most of the write-ups?

since a phd is now a masters or basic degree, is being in the special forces now on par with the marines or even what the general troops used to be?

aren't west point cadets supposed to be more intellectual anyway, if they can't even get the communications/ public relations shit right what purpose whatsoever do they serve?

>these black women
Kek dumb racist nigger.

a bunch of women graduated from west point and are going to be spending the rest of their lives behind a desk no where near a front line

who care

gollum keks at this picture, precious

>Argue with liberal (I say argue, I spoke normally, they screamed and shouted)
>"You just have no idea how racist America is you're fucking European! Do you know how many racist organizations there are here?"
>"What like Affirmative Action?"
>"Are you fucking stupid!? I said RACIST, Affirmative Action HELPS black people"

How are these people so stupid?

I hope every last one of these sheboons gets fucked over hard for this. Talk about inappropriate.

What would General Robert E Lee (once Commandant of West Point) think about this?

Look at how the EEO manual treats white people, especially white males.

>“Whites are the empowered group,” the manual declares. “White males represent the haves as compared to the have-nots.”

>The military document advises personnel to “assume racism is everywhere, every day” and “notice code words for race.” They are also instructed to “understand and learn from the history of whiteness and racism.”

>“Assume racism is everywhere, everyday,” read a statement in a section titled, ‘How to be a strong 'white ally.'"

>“One of the privileges of being white is not having to see or deal with racism all the time,” the manual states. “We have to learn to see the effect that racism has.”

>The military manual goes into great detail about a so-called “White Male Club.”

>“In spite of slave insurrections, civil war, the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments, the women’s suffrage movement leading to the 19th amendment, the civil rights movement, urban rebellions and the contemporary feminist movement, the club persists,” the document states.

foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/31/pentagon-training-manual-white-males-have-unfair-advantages/

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8V7FBbkLfU

>Implying these women wont get plum assignments flying the Apache or leading the infantry platoon

Or assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment, who knows?

They need to be kicked out now, before they can do more damage.

>nigger hall

Does that beret look like it's just floating on his head when he wears it?