What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nje0owSEyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i went to school with a venezuelan girl

she had facial hair.

There batshit crazy

Hooked up with one in Acapulco. Bent her over. Ass smelled as if she had never wiped in her life. Fucking stank bitch.

They're all cheaters and settle down with terrible guys

They always smell like lemon pledge.

had a latina fuck buddy a few years back. nice woman, took care of herself, got tested regularly, would buy us food when I came over. Overall good experience

>pic related

did you ever sniff her ass?

This

yeah, smelled fine.

All depends on her upbringing. They can be dirty, nasty, with an attitude all in a good way out in a very bad way.

>be me in 8th grade
>have a crush on a girl whose family is from El Salvador
>tell her I like her after building up courage for months
>"Aw, user, we can still be friends!"
>never speaks to me again

Girls in Mexico try really hard to be like the Hispanic girls here in the US.

Met my cousin at 18 when she was 14 and she's Hispanic. She wanted to kiss me and have me feel her breasts

aww :(

don't worry user, there are plenty of latina qts out there for you

what do you mean?

they're all insane and it's never worth it to try and have any kind of meaningful relationship with them

Well, I'm getting ready to graduate high school now, and I saw her a few months ago. She's really fat now. I kinda dodged a bullet there. Same user, if you couldn't tell.

I dated two, but one was half white and the other was adopted into a white family. So i was basically dating dark white girls. They're fine, although neither of their vagina's were very visually appealing.

This

Girls in Mexico try really hard to mimic girls in the US. They heavily follow US trends.

Best blowjobs, best pussy.
Cooked fire ass meals.
Overall 10/10.
She was Mexican. God I miss her

I can't really think of any trends in the US right now besides fidget spinners

What was wrong with their vag?

They love fidget spinners.

Puerto rican here so all my experiences have been hispanic girls.
Most girls ive been with have been pretty americanized but they still latinas at heart
>they jealous, they yell a lot, and they eat a lot
>but they fucc so good at least my girlfriend does
Personally i cant get into those pasty white chicks from kenosha wisconsin, i want to but i cant

lol, aside from that do you mean like fashion trends? because even then I'm not really sure what the fashion trends are for women in the US right now
I like white girls and Latinas

Well Mexico takes it to a whole new level. Here there may be like 2/10 kids that have fidget spinners, over there there's like 4/10 kids that have a fidget spinner collection.

like asian women, most dont age well

dont get me wrong we have white girls here but they different, brunettes and shit
its pretty money

ignore this & go to
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Latina women are great. Most all of them can cook and are dumber than a box of rocks common sense-wise. The white washed ones can be some of the craziest though, princess complex like crazy.

It's 50/50 on how they age. Gotta see what their mom looks like. If they have mixed parents, chances are they'll age better, but more often than not it seems like they go to shit after the 4th kid

10/10 her grandma made me enchiladas

I'm Mexican and don't even like hispanic chicks. They might be dumb thick in their 20's but that is all lost when they hit 30's and the tortilla/ greasy mexican food eating finally gets to them. They be looking like mini-fridges. It happened to all my aunts, then I saw it happen to my classmates, and even my sister so YEET

oh so you don't actually live in Kenosha, WI lol

I see plenty of them age well into their 30s

I work with a Latina who's like 32 or 33 and I want to sniff her butt so badly

this is the chick in the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=4nje0owSEyc

no but i have extended family from there, and theyre just typical white blond types

where do you live now?

Puerto rico always have

oh okay

I want to go to San Juan for vacation, do you think it would be fun?

i live in Miami, 90% hispanic basically. its pretty great, im hispanic and at times its the easiest thing. theres girls i was way out of my league with that was sucking my dick like a straw because i know how to dance. im fairly average looking, so if you wanna pick up spanish chicks i recommend learning how to dance

I wish I knew how to dance

what kind of hispanic are you, out of curiosity?

how white are you? cause it gets redonkulously hot sometimes especially during the summer but it gets alright at night.
You can just walk around and kill a couple hours easy, just avoid the dominican areas and you good

Went on a date with one tonight and made out with her in the car before I dropped her off.

I feel pretty proud tbh

how is it for nightlife?

and I'm kinda tan except under my shirt since I never go to the beach. I can handle the sun though.

the same thing happened to me not too long ago! unfortunately it didn't end up working out but I was happy while it lasted

I used to work at fucking PetSmart in LA with this Latina girl. She was so fucking hot and was known for getting crazy drunk all the time and fucking anyone who asked.

>Working one morning with her in Pet Care
>Doing all the daily fish wall shit
>She comes in drunk as FUCK
>Hitting on me and grabbing all over me while chatting about shit
>A little bit after opening
>We carry around ipads to collect customers online orders when they come in and ask
>Customer asks me, but I dont have an ipad
>This girl had it last, so I go behind the fish wall to find her and grab it
>Behind said fish wall is INCREDIBLY close quarters, barely enough room to walk past people
>She's hiding behind said fish wall on the phone talking to her baby daddy about shit
>Scoot up behind her to grab the ipad from her satchel to not interrupt her
>Literally so close, her ass is completely on my dick and I get hard instantly
>sheknows.jpg
>She looks me in the eyes with her own, obviously drunk and filled with lust
>She bounces her ass off my dick and grinds against me
>I've been wanting to fuck her since I laid eyes on her
>Say fuck it and pull her pants down and stick my dick in
>fuck her behind the fish wall at PetSmart for about 5 minutes before we hear manager talking on the other side to customer who was waiting for me
>pull out and have to keep myself from cumming in my work pants

Shit was so fucking kinky knowing customers were around and we could be caught at any moment. She was so hot and had the perfect body. Latina girls are fucking nuts and kinky as fuck. I never fucked her, but I would kill to go back and fuck her for a week straight.

Family oriented, sexy/sultry, love to dance, great cooks, loyal/devoted, hot-blooded don't make a latina angry.

At least that's my personal experience so far.

wait so did you fuck her or not?

old san juan is wheres its at, most bars are required to speak english, lot of college kids on saturdays and even high schoolers on certain bars, other days youll definitely find 20 year olds but most likely itll be older people on other days

I actually do speak some Spanish, enough to order drinks and make basic conversation but after trying to have a real conversation with someone my brain gets tired after a while.

And I would most likely be going on the weekend anyway

Bet bruh I was getting pretty confident and made all the first moves, and that's coming from me which never had a gf until I was 18.

Only thing that sucks is I have a gf atm and Mexican girl is sending me love snaps asking when she'll see me again. Can't break up with gf because I'm afraid she'll literally kill Herself.

its really not that hard. its like learning another language. you are going to look and sound stupid but youll get it after a while.
im south american, im part colombian and peruvian. i am light skinned.
i guess im higher than average looking, i just see myself as average. my friends say im not average because of how much easier it is to pick up women in general, but thats because most people dont even KNOW how to talk to women overall, much less people. i speak a few languages too so that helps.

don't cheat user, that's not a nice thing to do

I mean, I never like, full on fucked her and finished with her. I fucked her then, but neither of us finished.

Wrong reply, i've been drinking, but yeah.

they're all fucking insane OP but a gr8 fuck
how do I know this?
am hispanic chick

how is her ass?

That they want you to knock them up so they can have an anchor baby.

neat. where do you live, out of curiosity?

Most people in the urban areas speak english, the rural areas less so

Mangao en Sup Forums cabron vuelve pa puertochan

O wait rip puertochan

nothing, every girl has different puss regardless of race

As I expected. She looked almost like the pic I posted.
She was skinny, but thicker in all the right places. Perfect tits, and big, juicy ass. Her pussy was so tight and perfect. God fucking damn I wish I full on slept with her.

I hope I can at least talk to some chicks

I live in New York and have always wanted to fuck a Puerto Rican girl, never got around to it though

TX, I'm half white though

Tried breaking up with gf who I have no feelings for twice and was guilted into staying into relationship, it only makes
It harder that we were best friends before we started dating, makes it worse she lives with me, then even worse when she threatens to kill her slef if I do, I scored a grade a psycho.

Wasn't gonna risk my chance with Mexican, we've been talking for like a month now, thought I would've broken off gf by now.

Regardless I realize I'm a piece of shit.

what's your other half, white?

and damn lol, I wish you lived a little closer to me (NY here)

Although I've been wanting to check out Austin for a while

ok so from my experience theres three types of latinas sexual wise
>Not at freak at all and you can tell that she aint
>talks a lot of shit but once you get down to it she isnt a freak
>Real freak (my gf is here, she sucked on my testies once unsolicited, that shit aint for me man)

you might have to make your gf bored with you

girls can get new dick so easily that it might be relatively easy for it to work

Agreed, I hate looking at my vagina. I plan on getting labiaplasty.

yep, half german and half mexican
not looking to hook up with Sup Forumstards though
tried that on tinder one time
NEVER AGAIN
(technically he was a Sup Forumsack but whatever)

They're mostly crazy. 10/10 will cut you if you cheat on them. Will cheat on you if you dont assert yourself over them properly.

don't say that, I bet your pussy is beautiful :)

sucks to be you, I'm beaner and my pussy is closed clam 10/10

lol Nigga I've tried that, usually when she ask to go places (I have the car) I grant her wishes and take her as she pleases but recently I've been cutting that shit out and she still doesn't get the idea. I've also tried being a bigger asshole and more light hearted when we argue but in the end she loves me regardless, I know it's pretty pussy to break up with her by making her mad but I'd rather do that then her crying and telling me she's gonna kill herself, I honestly believe it too

I don't blame you but I'm actually a good guy, and I've had a great time with the people I met on Sup Forums

Since they hate America so much just like their Mexican guys friends, I better not see any one of them celebrating the 4th of July. That's cultural appropriation.

By assert we mean have good fucc, she'll definitely cheat on you if you cant satisfy

they don't hate America, they just hate far right wing Trump dicksuckers (although some of the Uncle Juans among them did vote for Trump)

the guy I met was literally autistic
he told me AFTER we met that he has the tism
I'm sure you're great user but unless I meet you in a bar first I'm not planning on it kek
hang around h-town some day

houston is fucking massive lol

I was actually interested in going there too though, but it seems like a bitch to get around without a car. Is the nightlife good there?

And how autistic was he? I feel like mild autism might be manageable.

Small lips ?

oh I misunderstood you, yeah that's a good idea, that way if you don't like me you can leave without it being awkward lol

pics?

sup fellow h-town nigger, how's the humidity? Haha inside h-town joke

North west, cypress here

what the fuck dude

checked

LOL same here but virgin

>not sniffing Latina booty

I concur

They turn into this after just a few years...

this was made by a butthurt stormcuck

U n l o y a l

bump

My experience...she was loyal amd loving. But also very loud, and there was enough of a culture difference that it didnt last long. But id say worth going for. May work out well for you.

I wouldn't lower my standards enough to date an autist
Downtown is the best, Houston drivers are fucking crazy, you need a car or uber

yes actually

no

the humidity fucking sucks per usual my hair gets so frizzy
northwest is aight, I grew up on the west side in Alief (nigger central)

I saw a picture the other day of a nigger with swangaz on a bike by the way...

only in h-tine

I'm not autistic but you don't think a guy with very mild autism (like aspergers) could be worth dating?

And have you ever been to New York?