Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1496984832421.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no they suck

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes.
But when "Sports" came out in 83', I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

i remember loving their songs in back to the future

I agree.
He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Although, I think their undisputed masterpiece, "Hip to be Square," a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics, but they should!

Sports sucks
Wins the award for most annoying album I've ever had the displeasure of listening to

Yeah same!
"Hip To Be Square" isn't just about the pleasures of conformity or the importance of friends, but it's also a personal statement about the band itself!

i.4cdn.org/b/1496984832421.gif

This is my top 5 threads ever omg.

So much love for this thread

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Yeah sure whatever you do please don't surprise me with an ax to the head Marcus

doyou happen to have any reservations at Dorsia

Every morning I wake up and do my crunches. I can almost do 1000 now.

I prefer Bruce Hornsby and The Range

>mfw I see Paul Allen's card

Hey Halberstram...

ignore this & go to
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Yes, Allen?

Do you like apples?

I will touch myself to this tonight.
bump

Why are there copies of the Style section all over the place, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?

Thank you for this bread.

No, Allen.

Is that a rain coat?

>27 replies
>bread

Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this

, Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself

HEY, PAUL!

>being this new

Huey Lewis has been a Bay Area icon for decades. Trying to dis him is fucked!

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless YOU call everyone in this thread a FAG !!!!!

Hey Paul!

OP I just wanted to say that I'm really glad I stayed up all night and by chance stumbled across this thread. You're a God amongst men

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU F***ING STUPID BASTARD! YOU F***ING BASTARD!

kek

>this entire thread