"You're from WHERE, user? Funny... you don't LOOK like someone from there."

>"You're from WHERE, user? Funny... you don't LOOK like someone from there."

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Sup Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively with some retarded caption like "You're from WHERE, user? Funny... you don't LOOK like someone from there." or some other stupid shit. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

unzip dick

Kind of curious what she imagined a midwestern American to look like if not like me.

some kind of a pasta?

I know, it's because I'm from South Brazil which is completely different from the usual Brazilian stereotypes.

I know this is pasta but this every time.

When has someone on the street EVER asked you what country you're from? Even if you had an accent, no one gives a fuck. Even if they're pretending to give a fuck because of hospitality they sure as shit don't care if you're not "ethnically pure" or whatever the fuck this OP means to imply. Laziest, half-assed meme I've ever seen on this board.

you are from WHERE? doesnt sound right.
sounds as if she first asked you where you are from and you said from mars.

People don't believe me, because I'm white. I say to them "Argentina is white!"

jokes on you its fucking impossible to look like your from Florida bitch

>ask an american where hes from
>he replies with his state

kill yourself if you do this

In school I always get asked "Are you an arab/muslim?" By Arabs and muslims themselves, and then start talking to me in Arabic and don't believe me when I tell them I am not and then ask if ahyone in my family is and it just doesn't end.

I am Spanish and honestly I thought it was a meme and that only people on int call us arabs but fuckin hell.

WE AR NOT ARABS

> SOUTH BRAZIL IS WHITE GUYS

T. Pedro "Negrinho" Hans

This, hey really believe in this state region bullshit.

Like New York and California have completely different cultures and also meme accents crap like "the brooklyn accent"

literally everyone does this

everyone with an extra chromosome, I stop talking to the 'murican tourists who do this because it lets me know immediately they're trash

sure you do pal

FUCK YOU BITCH THIS LAND WAS OURS NOT SOME FUCKIN BLONDE HAIRED FUCKIN BOGAN CUNTS

>when an american asks another american where he is from his response should be "america"
Wow sven you might be a fucking tard boy.

>sweden
>10 million people

>california
>38million

fuck off cunt

burgers keep saying your state instead of USA, federalism is the last check against your federal government and it starts with this

well I think when you're told what state they're from you're being given two answers with one, so maybe it's you that is retarded, to be honest.

just a thought

derka derka muhammad ali?

A US state is bigger than an average country in Europe. If Belgian and Netherlands are considered different enough then so should New York and Californiaz

>If Belgian and Netherlands are considered different enough then so should New York and Californiaz

>what is history, language and ethnicity

Holy smokes batman, he's actually retarded

First some Koreans say that I sound and look like a foreigner and then other Finnish keep telling me that and then you? Fuck off bitch, I'm white as fuck.

>history, language and ethnicity

Californian has a radicallly different historical and enthnic backgrounds from new York.

>California = Mexican
>New York = Jews and negroes
Is this correct?

my county is bigger than a great many europoor countries, and possesses a larger population than yours :D

no

>Californian has a radicallly different historical and enthnic backgrounds from new York.

Yes that's why Mexico and USA are different countries.

>take 2min train ride
>overshot belgium and now in france

a 2min train ride wont get you out of your own state here and in the usa

>he thinks American history is homogenous. Each state has it's own seperate history and cultural development. What you call "American History" would be the equivalent of creating a single narrative for all of Latin America or Europe. Sure, most of Europe was involved in WW2, the same most of America was involve in the Civil War, but some states didnt even exist back then, and others barely participated. "American culture" is as much a thing as "European culture". The only difference is that an overreaching American indentity does in fact exist.

Isn't like 80% of your shit continent uninhabited except by stray packs of Abos? But no wonder you sympathize with USA you're both fabricated countries of mongrels, and mongrels have no need to divide themselves with invisible divisions within a country, you're all rootless fucks anyway!

keep migrating here sven, add to our mongrel pack

A CHI obviously

>he doesn't know how to greentext
>he thinks """state culture""" is a thing
>200 years is a long time guys!!!1
>he thinks american culture is anything more than a loose combination of european norms and commercialization

lmao@yourlife

It would be akin to someone asking you where you are from and you just saying "Europe"

"that's my country's whole gimmick."

Bitch I am whiter than a polar bear snorting coke, have light brown/blonde long hair and a real bulky but short stature.

You can't find anyone from Finland who looks more Finnish.

My state is more relevant than 95% of Europe tbeeh

>yeah, we are lighter shade of brown here

What does someone from Virginia look like?
What does someone from America look like?

>Netherlands and Belgium
Could you pick two countries more alike?
And still we have more difference between each other than New York and California. Can literally barely understand "Dutch" Belgians.

No it wouldn't you retard
No it isn't

It's ok user-kun, you're ahead of your contemporaries by realizing this, learn dutch and move to the Netherlands if you're white to experience an actual country.

>It's ok user-kun, you're ahead of your contemporaries by realizing this, learn dutch and move to the Netherlands if you're white to experience an actual country.
I can't, I suck at school too much to go to college and without a degree I'd never get in.

Lmao I love seeing butthurt Euros who squeal at Americans in their little butthurt voices. Just a friendly reminder that your country has brought about as much cultural value to the world in the last 100 years as the city of Miami.

>ukraine

You're not even a real country, hush now.
hate us cause u aint us

it's not, ukraine literally means russia's frontier

It's ok, I don't think spaniards are arabs.

>ask an american where he's from
>ask an american

If you already know why are you asking?

D-do you know the angry video game nerd??

>tfw pale as an absolute motherfucker
>come from a part of Australia that has a particularly upper class British touch to its dialect and accent
>no one ever picks me as Australian when I travel
>always think I'm a fucking pommy

Ah man wow how do you even keep on living?

Nice try, I'm Russian.

Also, from the moment I posted the first time and until I've been trying to remember anything at all of value to come from your country except two film directors, two video game studios and a passable writer. Oh, and Bondage Fairies, my ex loves them. I used to like them too, then I turned 18.

He is a Greek

I do it all the time
its funny to see a minority become subtly salty

>fellow Adelaidean

iktf bruh. i once spent three hours talking to some melbourne girls in LA and in all that time they didn't realise i was australian

@

If you ever travel and stay at hostels, you'll be asked this about a dozen times a day. That or people will just try to guess.

"Hey there, would you like to dahntz?"

Every fucking time man.

I have to say California though so people know I'm cosmopolitan and reasonably educated and not a bigoted backwoods wanna be cowboy trumptard.

He is?

You still there, μαλάkας? I got a question.

>When has someone on the street EVER asked you what country you're from?
I lost account on how many times I was asked that.

Just because I don't drive my truck on the weekends doesn't mean I don't look like the other hicks from my town.

I drove 45 minutes to get downtown, we're going to this barcade if you like it or not.

>'Where are you from?'
>'Buckinghamshire'

Ahh yes

tbf i have run into one or two backpackers who've visited adelaide or met adelaideans before who'll sort of make a second category for an adelaide accent, because we are kinda different. the moment they hear me say 'i'm australian' they'll say 'oh adelaide' or things like that.

We literally created Russia, lmao.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors
>the country who's found the most elements per capita
>third in nobel prizes per capita
>(Alfred Nobel is literally from my country)
>made mining possible through the use of dynamite

The list goes on, not to mention the times of Karolinerna.

Would it mean anything to you if you asked a German where they're from and they said 'Saxony-Anhalt'?

Fucking sucks for me, I live in Melbourne and I catch so much shit for it. I even grew up on the NSW-QLD border and the Adelaidisms just get stronger as I get older.

Obviously if you're from California, Texas, or New York, say that. But saying you're from North Carolina or Iowa or Oregon doesn't tell me anything. They should say 'America' first, and then tell me the state, adding something like 'if you know what that is'.

It's about basic humility.

She probably thought you would be white.

Problem is you don't have it stronger. Even English people will think I'm a posh Southerner until they're told. But bc my mum's English and I've lived there before, nowadays when I'm abroad I'm fine to just tell most people I'm 'Australian and English' (technically true, although my accent comes entirely from here). Settles any concerns they have.

>I'm proud of something that happened 1200 years ago and was done by people completely unrelated to me
>I'm proud that some guy who lived 150 years ago and got cucked by a mathematician founded the prize that has been awarded to Obama for being black and Solzhenitsyn for being Russian

Even if we accept those as valuable, USA still beats your ass in every category you mentioned, except founding Kiev I suppose.

Yes, then we know you're a shallow Hillary shill drinking only fair trade ecological vegal pure superfood smoothies in the ethnical right Starbucks copycat on your macbook.

Sit down Vlad, you have been bested. How can you argue when you're the result of our relevancy?
>USA still beats your ass

Well yeah, it's basically a modern day empire. But it has like 3 states worth anything and the rest is dead weight.

>How can you argue when you're the result of our relevancy?

Your WHAT? You can't be fucking serious.

>But it has like 3 states worth anything and the rest is dead weight

Yeah, shame about your entire humanitarian superpower being less relevant than Texas though.

I'm from France now bend over you thai bitch

CHI

I am huge pervert

"Far away. I'm here to clean the doors"

Wasn't it obvious we all look same to you?

>tfw people mistake me for a southern euro because I have developed a permanent tan

>Brown hair and amber eyes
>Pale skin and heavy beard when I dont shave
>"Are you muslim diaspora?"

I CAN ACCEPT BEING MISTAKEN FOR BEING A SOUTHERN EURO OR A SLAV BUT THIS IS CROSSING THE LINE.
NOT ALL SCANDIS HAVE BLONDE FAGGOT HAIR AND BLUE FAGGOT EYES.
I HAVE GOD DAMN ICELANDIC BLOOD.

i've never had people doubt that i'm norwegian. must suck to be swarthy, eh

I created that pasta.

Say thank you

I've had people start conversations with me in english on a couple occasions. That was a few years ago though, haven't gotten it in a while. I suspect that was because I used to pay attention to what I'm wearing (ie dressed like a "faggy foreigner") but quite a lot of people do that now, so it's the new norm.
When I lived abroad a lot of people had trouble believing I was lithuanian because they had the misconception we're all thugs and car thieves, I suppose.

>implying foreigners know what to expect when they hear "lithuanian"
>not expecting them to just draw a blank, and think of Poland or Russia instead

Yeah I'm sure you would've attained literacy on your own. And made your own, far superior, internet with comfy abbo memes

>When has someone on the street EVER asked you what country you're from?

maybe people in the USA dont ask because they get arrested for being racist hahaha

how is it uncommon to have a permanent tan in fucking australia?

Yet another Adelaidean here. Not uncommon to be taken for an Englishman when dealing with those from inferior states, but I met one fellow from Queensland who guessed I was a Saffer before I told him otherwise.

Where have you been?

It's not sunny in winter and we spend more time covered up or inside. I only ever get a tan in the warm months (despite trying to avoid it).

We do it here

Foreigners seem to like asking me directions and despite being rather interested in racial demography I've never, in the event, even asked where any of them were from.

or youre just a fuckin lebbo

>attractive woman
Women who smoke cigarettes are NOT attractive.

One time an Arab guy started talking to me because he was new in town and wanted to know something about the area. Near the end of the conversation, he asked me where i'm from, because i look "French", but i think he was hinting that i look arab.
I'm not arab though, i just tan easily
i'm not even spanish and i know your pain

3 years in Copenhagen. It was in 2005 though, could be different now.

I'm not . I was explaining that I don't have tanned skin.