Tfw when the girl you like turns into a friend that you give advice to on how to get with another guy

>tfw when the girl you like turns into a friend that you give advice to on how to get with another guy.

General feels thread anyone?

I'm in almost the exact same situation right now brother, I feel with you.

Yeah it's tough man. Feel like such a damn cuck.

Holy shit, fucking been there and fucking done that. 1989 got a job making bagels, got taught by the cutest 17 year old Jewish girl. A dancer. Could. Not. Not. Fall. In. Love. Wasted years. YEARS. Coached her through four boyfriend disasters. Listened to all her struggles, comforted her through some semi-awful shit with these losers. Finally got a clue and realised she was never, ever going to want me. I'll probably go to my grave wanting her. She's in her 40's now and single. I'm married with two kids and have a pretty okay life. But man, she was all kinds of sexy. And I just have to live with that. Move on bro. She isn't worth the pain.

Damn user. Good for you that you got married man. But I'm thinking that's what I'll end up doing. Probably just stop talking to her.

You got Jew'd.

Yeah, I guess. But seriously. This girl had the sexy husky voice, tight muscled body, so soft on the eyes. All of my want for at least fifteen years. So jewed.

Did you marry a man by any chance? Husky voices and muscley bodies are doods you know

Fuck off ladyboi fancier. I married a Japanese woman a decade younger than me. She's female. As in no dick, not now nor ever. Fucking goddamn faggots on this board...

help her practice kissing on you so she knows how do go in with the other guy. Then rape her.

I tried that sort of with my little Jewish dancer girl, at least the kissing part. She let me, briefly. Few things in my life so far have been as disappointing as that kiss. Her mouth was fine. But being allowed to kiss, not getting kissed back. That's disappointment. Raping would just be more of the same. Sad.

Best advice I've heard all night. Will do.

im sorry OP. Same.

Just got completely led on for 4 years. I finally told her how I felt and she fucking laughed. Now she just acts like nothing happened. She is back to giving me attention and care that I know is not genuine, but I can't turn it down because after years of being alone, attention feels amazing. Even if it is fake. In my fucked up mind Its better to have something fake than nothing at all. I should be angry with her, but I literally can't do it. I have feelings for her.

15 years. Relationship dissolved over time until nothing left. Give away or sell everything I own, pack the car with a few meagre possesions and start a new life on my own.
6 months in meet a nice girl. Be the best I can be, have great times do everything possible to be beta as fuck. Go away for work to a remote part of the world for 13 days where there is no communication except shortwave radio. Last we spoke everything was humming along nicely. 13 days later "I dont think we should go on any further"

Shattered mess.
Love is fucked.

did you ask for an explanation?

I know how you feel man. We're here for ya.

She is not sure about the future and by the future she is talking 5 years+

Bang hookers. 100% success rate. 0% drama.

3 hrs 22min later

shit man. I hate being in limbo. You really care about her? be with her, no matter how ling it takes.

I dont know anymore.
its been three weeks of this shit.
last night I changed my Facebook staus to single.
Apparently FB is like dubs..it no lie.
I get another message this morning saying she saw that and wishes me well in the future.
I swear if it wasnt for puberty I'd still be chucking rocks at em.