Fuck marry bj kill

Fuck marry bj kill

Bump?

Fuck, kill, beej, marry

Fuck, bj, kill, marry

Marry kill fuck bj

Fuck marry kill on this one and my God I rolled trips

During their periods, they could not shower for the duration and have to sit in a sauna for ~15mins at max temp at the end of every day. They would also wear the same panties. At the end of every day, they strip and let me take their tampons out so I could suck on them, Then I would lick and suck all of the blood, clots, and discharge from their pussies. I'd then move to their stinky assholes, sticky from sweat and ridden with traces of shit and used toilet paper, and would lick them clean and shove my tongue up their asses.

I'd redouble back to their pussies, then return to their asses to be certain I got all of the fluids, clots, and pieces of solid waste.

Then, they'd line up and each would piss in my mouth. The sauna is not only to make their pussies and asses stink worse, but to cause their urine to be concentrated so it's very, very salty and a fluorescent yellow/orange delight.

Then I'd fuck the hottest 2 or 3 in the asshole. I'd make them take 5 minutes or so to fill my mouth their their spit and pheglm and use that as lube. I'd have each fill my mouth after I came in her ass and watched her fart it out, so I could swallow the saliva and snot.

This is not a post intended to shock or troll, these are my true fantasies and I've actually lived this scenario out with 3 different girls

Kill fuck marry

kill and fuck all of them

profit?

inferiority complex much?
kek fucking loser

LtoR Marry, BJ, Kill, Fuck

kill OP

Maybe so, but I rationalize it in my mind as something extremely intimate

marry fuck kill bj

FKM

In which order

Gross

BJ, marry, fuck, kill

be honest

Bj, fuck, kill, marry

kill,marry,fuck,BJ

marry,fuck,kill(choking)

M/F/K/BJ

Moar of left?

I think I know #5

Kill em all I reckon....

Just stop.

MBKF

Fuck, marry, kill, BJ

fuck is rough but I know she'd be good for it.

F K M

marry bj fuck kill

kill bj fuck kill kill

kill marry fuck bj

kill marry fuck