Op from last bread here, lets keep it going!

Op from last bread here, lets keep it going!

i want to pet / pat a catboy

w-where are the real lolis

your on the wrong side if your want lolis

Right below the shota in terms of ok on this bread, so post ur shota m8

reminder

I lol'd

source?

Only the essentials. I like this guy.

That fucken doujinshi kek

hitomi.la/reader/915407.html#74
myreadingmanga.info/inaba-cozy-fuck-hes-stopped-eng/ tell me if you have any trouble with links

wew

lewd

Ty boi

Ty i like ur cute, how about a cute lewd for yah

anything from granblue fantasy?

Lets keep pumping them out boys

cute!

Uh no offence m8 but shotas only pls

He's not cute, he's a manly mann darn tootin!

WE NEED MORE SAIKA

This ↑

True

sorry tex, i misunderstood.

Everyone knows Saika has a horse cock, why do so many artists draw him average or small?

>executed
Harsh. Most shota artist are female. Well no time like the present to git gud.

Anyone have any stuff of Deku/Bakugo/Shoto from BnHA?

I dont mind if its lewd or not but keep it shota

Really?

no duh

Is this more your speed?

Yes. There are a few big name male artists but most are female.
There's a large twitter community of jap ladies that are shotacon artists even.

Why do they always depict little kids ejaculating? That doesn't happen when you're that young.

Yep.

Link pls? Id love to follow

Cuz its sexy?

if they are that young they can

now if your talking anything below 8 years old than yea they can ejaculate but there version is peeing them self

Beats me.

The retardedly excessive amount of cum and the absurd dicks 10 times bigger than normal are a huge turn off in this type of image.

>Link pls

Here

Most of them have locked accounts besides their main ones where they post all the same stuff as their pixivs
you just gotta follow some and look at the suggestions eventually you'll get added to lists and get to see lots of stuff that they post privately

link and pit are perfect

also checked mr. satan

Well not 10 times, its not horse cock (no offence) but there is a shit ton of cum i agree, this good?

Ah, aight ty

That really varies a lot from person to person, I'm not saying a 5 year old can ejaculate, but even infants can have orgasms, and I discovered fapping when I was 8, and I ejaculated the first time I ever fapped. I was in total shock at what had happened, my mom went shopping that day and I had to go with her because 2young2stayhomealone and she thought I'd found some drugs or something and taken them unknowingly because I was acting so weird. I didn't know how to process what I did or what came out of my dick. I didn't realize she suspected that I'd taken drugs until years later, but the day after that happened she took me to the doctor and I had to pee in a cup, nothing else, just pee in a cup, I'm almost certain she was having me drug tested.

Cheeky checked cunt

>Link
I got some

np user goodluck seriously it's easy if you just follow your fav artists off pixiv (their twitter handles are in the profile section) you can find lots of cool stuff too from who they follow . following ziplock is good so to say

Such lovely image holy shit.

Small dicks are way more realistic. What is the point in shota if they're being drawn like adults? That's what bothers me about excessively large dicks. It's just a huge turn off that can easily ruing the image completely.

this is now a link x pit thread

Yeh thats what they use for drug testing, all my links are non lewd =

non lewd is objectively best

Oooh, more spanking please!

True, thats why i love this artist

>haven't checked this artist in ever

who is kara being fucked by??

Ty, this might be gif, or loli not sure, sorry if loli