Hey user I always hear you listening to that weirdo music... why don't you share it with us?

Hey user I always hear you listening to that weirdo music... why don't you share it with us?
>Snickering all around

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7ngxnFdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=6ds9CyVupaU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4EQmaOFRg
youtu.be/AodBQ2ElXxs
youtube.com/watch?v=l6DdSGH8ZHU
youtube.com/watch?v=gb5RlxV19b4&list=FLk_EhWm4uE8Xtzx82cVwWqA&index=27
twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to give that Pink Haired S E M E N D E M O N my dick.

Shut the fuck up Carly your sister blew Jeff in the bathroom yesterday and I filmed it. Here, watch.

No I don't want to cause school shootings

I have severe PTSD and have experienced things you can only imagine

please leave me alone

epic

Like what tell us and we'll make it feel better ;)

Terrible stuff I don't want to talk about it

I would play them Swans because girls aren't that scary since I'm not 16, and who knows, maybe their horizons would be a bit broadened.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7ngxnFdgs

>Girls aren't that scary

Triggered

you sure man?
we here.

Fuck off Ralph, you friendless neckbeard. Wendy would never lick that faggot Jeff off in the stall, especially after you know- the thing...

-_-

thanks lol

>uhh... what's he saying user? "Your name is fuck"...? Wha-what does that mean...?"

it's art you dumb slut, don't think too hard about it

I can talk about it, it'd be good if I did.

I got baker acted, and diagnosed with schizophrenia, and I swear to god I wasn't crazy. I was trapped in a cage, and I had the right to use the phone to leave, but I called the police, I called the abuse hotline, I called my parents, I called everyone and nobody would help me. They said I was having "A phycotic episode" and that I needed to stop using the phone, which is against the law, but they did it anyways, I physically resisted and they got a gang of people to hold me down and shot me in the arm with a coctail of drugs that didn't knock me out, but gave me spasms, like, my muscles would tense up and I'd be riving in pain, and the phycological effects made me depressed and want to kill my self, and distorted my perception of reality. The drugs made me feel insane, and I accepted I may have some mental illness. Only after promising not to sue, they let me leave. It took 2 weeks, and I was on the drugs for 3 months. I constantly wanted to kill my self and had no sex drive, and it caused this thing called achstsai that made it so I couldn't stand still or anything, it was just total mental anguish for all that time... That's just one story, thanks for listening. I'm not like mad at anyone or anything about it, I just am deeply mentally scarred.

OCEAN MAN
TAKE ME BY THE HAND
LEAD ME TO THE LAND

I don't really have anyone to talk to so it just sort of all sits up in my head... nobody in their right mind would want to listen to all this stuff. Especially not something to talk about in public

gross, middle girl is the patrish choice

This is pretty tame I guess: youtube.com/watch?v=6ds9CyVupaU

I would play Swans just to scare them all away.

Well, if you insist...
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4EQmaOFRg

Sure thing!

Okay: Listen to this BITCH!
youtu.be/AodBQ2ElXxs

If you would do anything except play all 22 minutes of I'm An Infant, I Worship Him and block the door if they try to leave then you ain't got the right to talk shit, babyboy.

her names ldshadowlady on yt

youtube.com/watch?v=l6DdSGH8ZHU

If she can't dig this shit, then why even have her in my life desu senpai

Oh man, that's tough. If you'd like to feel free to talk, if you build that shit up inside you'll just go insane. Or, since we're on Sup Forums, turning it into music might actually work.

Talk to a therapist man, even just your parents or a HR rep or something. Everyone assumes I'm crazy, I feel you. Just get help man, waiting and thinking won't help.

That's some hard shit there boyo, we're with you. If you want to keep going i'm readin m8

K

youtube.com/watch?v=gb5RlxV19b4&list=FLk_EhWm4uE8Xtzx82cVwWqA&index=27

twitter.com/90sTechnoQuotes

>weirdo music
>share it with us
Hey now, I know a setup when I see one.

What about you? Justin Bieber? Beyonce? Taylor Swift? I thought that was music for teenagers.

>This one's called 4'33". It's the soundtrack to my experiences with women.

>not the wholesome qt with the bangs next to her

I sing on par with Chris Cornell, but at a lower register. Id have their panties imploding. That, and i always have the softer stuff to play for the ladies.

If they were cunts, though, id give'em the good ol' Forced Gender Reassignment. Its easier to fuck a hoe whos brain has melted anyways.