Prom's tonight and I just saw a picture of my crush with her date, music for this feel?

Prom's tonight and I just saw a picture of my crush with her date, music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpwHB2U3J1s
youtu.be/y983TDjoglQ?t=46
youtu.be/_oVI0GW-Xd4
youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg7qPYvX8bc
youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY
youtube.com/watch?v=js_0RW2d0u4
youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ
youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w
youtu.be/IPeCL0I9LEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black by Pearl Jam
youtu.be/IpwHB2U3J1s

>prom
Fuck off infant

Go slowly - Radiohead

youtu.be/y983TDjoglQ?t=46

Nick Drake

You have to kill him
Nothing can come between you
youtu.be/_oVI0GW-Xd4

The entirety of Slayer's Reign in Blood

If it makes you feel any better I never had a prom. I dropped out of high school my second to last year.

Shit's overrated, man. Prom night can be any Saturday night downtown. Relax

I'm not gonna go look at the pic again, but he's tall, fit, probably older, and Jamaican.

He would kill me.

>that kid who said he was very mature and read Nietzsche in high school and refused to participate in the pleasures of young silly misguided love

It doesn't really make me feel better at all. You sound like you didn't go by choice, I didn't have a choice.

POOR
LITTLE
WHITE
GUY
nah just kidding bud your still good, doesn't matter how tall, fit or Jamaican he is, not even the swiftest negro can out sprint a well placed pipebomb

I'm black too actually.

For someone I always expected Pearl Jam to be metal.

what
just... what

stop being a fag OP, crushes are lame

>End of June
>Prom
Where do you live OP? It can't be the states most proms are in May.
Also prom is stupid and so are most other stereotypical teenage rituals.
Go listen to RBL Posse and remember how rad it is to be alive and that everyone you know is a fucking joke

I didn't even realize/admit I had a crush on her until yesterday. And now we graduate tomorrow.
I thought I was done with crushes, I haven't liked someone in a non-sexual way for a few years.

Can you prove it?

i fucking GOT YOU op.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

I'm in New York.
>remember how rad it is to be alive and that everyone you know is a fucking joke
It's not and never has been rad to be alive, not since I was 11 at least. And everybody around me isn't a "fucking joke" just because they're not ugly and have social skills, I'm not superior intellectually or creatively either.

They've had jobs. They're going to college. They've had relationships. I'm just an over ambitious fat loser with depression, anxiety, and no future.

Pumped up Kicks

I can post a vocaroo from a few days ago, but I'm not gonna take a picture, it'd be too difficult to get it on here and I don't want to get banned over some dumb shit. I just came off a ban a few minutes ago.

Thank you, I haven't listened to their debut yet. This is perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg7qPYvX8bc
>If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight?

Commit seppuku while listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY

lmao

>I had a crush on her until yesterday. And now we graduate tomorrow.
You're probs not gonna see her until after high school when you bump into her at a bar in your city. You'll notice that she let herself go a little bit and kind of a bitch. You're gonna look back to this comment and wonder why you even stressed for a minute about this shit.

>If you're so very good looking...
>..then why are you on..
>..your own..
>..tonight??

youtube.com/watch?v=js_0RW2d0u4
Listen to this, cry your heart out, then listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ
and move on with your life

Hopefully I'll kill myself before then.
>You're probs not gonna see her until after high school when you bump into her at a bar in your city.
I still have her added on my IRL facebook.

youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w
Just listen to this on repeat and find a couple nice ham wallets to fuck so you can fill the void left behind by your oneitis

mods

fuck off.

>that kid who literally just turned old enough to use this website

calm down old man

This shit from the Burger King commercial? And what the fuck is a ham wallet?
It's a fun song, but I'mma feel weird bumpin a Burger King song.

thank you.

She probably choking on his dick right now.

Today she finds her man by the urging virgins
It's on the horror show hotel lp

>Nietzsche
Tell me how you pronounce his name

Can't find any trace of this online.

young love is real but fleeting
you'll find someone else soon enough
youtu.be/IPeCL0I9LEQ

Really? Maybe I had the song's name wrong? I just remember it sounded like a nirvana ripoff kind of and there was a rhyme between alive and I brought my forty five, if that helps.

>refused to participate in the pleasures of young silly misguided love
I still hate me from doing that

>he hasn't graduated yet
did that almost exactly a month ago

Even I went to my prom with my crush

Nothing happened, we didn't even dance, but I stayed next to her all night and now can say, unironically, that I went to prom with my crush