Why do britfags have such a bad teeth? What causes their teeth to rot and to become yellow?

Why do britfags have such a bad teeth? What causes their teeth to rot and to become yellow?

Inbreeding on a tiny island for a millenia.

Greasy filthy hand jobs in truckstop restrooms
Hot carling, all over the place ( )
Hot Carling, ( )
I turned that into a verb, i hope you apreciate it
Carling, Hot Carling Academy, its a school where you go to learn how to buttfuck
They dont have blowjobs there because they are uncircumsized
And that is just disgusting so they have to buttfuck
Which is also disgusting because that extra forskin traps all the germs
And the poop, and the buttfucking residue within
And that is why british people have bad teeth, amen.

Jesus, this bitch could bite an apple through a letter box

This>>and

britian is a cold country without sunlight = lack of vitamin D.

We don't brush them

The increased intellect seeping through the enamel.

They don't put enough flouride in the water

tea and crumpets guvna?

dis bizes case caused by accident

and that would cause straight teeth?

to me Weston Prices research is itneresting
he would demonstrate time after time that every primitive hunter gatherer group was full of perfect facial development having top models with perfect straight teeth and zero caries (he examined them himself) and they would turn into disgusting looking narrow faced, crowded & rotten teeth mofos when they started eating civilized people's food. you can see pics of families in his book where older siblings (grown on hunter gatherer food like livers) were beautiful and had perfect straight teeth and wide jaws and their younger siblings (grown on civilized people's food) were extremely malformed and narrow faced.

None of these skanks drink tap water anyway

I've seen a bbc documentary a few days ago and all actors had fucked up teeth.

cont.
>"...and they would turn into disgusting looking narrow face..."

what i meant to say was that their offspring would turn into

>Tea.
>Fish n Chips

They drink a lot of tea and coffee and smoke which all stain teeth

Sup dudes,
Zulu here,
After they circumcised me with a sharp rock they told me, now that you're a man, you are going to have to start flossing and brushing your teeth
Thats my secret!

cont.
example of their teeth

Worshipping the Queen and her inbred family

cont.
research pointed to it being basically just Vitamin D status and Vitamin K2 intake that determined dental health

It could be due to impact on osteocalcin activity in the teeth

And it could also be due to diffrences in saliva's composition that WP obeserved in primitive peoples/modern people's foods eaters

cont. meant to say
*in the eaters of primitive peoples/modern people's foods

Multivitamin supplements are 4 dollars a bottle.

lol forget this shit
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

>inbreeding of island populations

Also looks how the fight against fresh blood from the mainland aka Brexit.

>I've seen a bbc documentary a few days ago and all actors had fucked up teeth.

I read a BBC article where they claimed that statistics showed that British had better teeth in terms of less fillings and caries than Americans. Considering America's lack of general health care and large redneck population that might be true.

Though in my opinion the British bad teeth steretype isn't about the heath of their teeth but how crooked their teeth are. They seem to be significantly more fucked up than in other European countries. Just look at their prime ministers teeth.

>Implying this is not because brit people never go to the dentists and because of that they don't have the true values

No fluoride in the water.

I'd rather have bucked teeth that BURGER diabetes

Well considering we have like 5 times your population I don't doubt we have more cavities and shit than you faggots

Is/was dental & orthodontics covered by the NHS?

lol I heard that song

They also eat Bad...really Bad

Someone of them fry even Candy and pizza.

*puke*

>how do statistics work

Are you really that retarded? They of course used figures relative to the population, you dumb fuck.

>They also eat Bad...really Bad
>Someone of them fry even Candy and pizza.

That's a different country.

god damn man. you can see on his face that he's in a great pain. bet the nice size hamburger would make him feel little better.