Would you ever finger underage pussy b? Apparently it's normal in my country Colombia, I'm Colombian american...

Would you ever finger underage pussy b? Apparently it's normal in my country Colombia, I'm Colombian american, but my parents had a 6 year difference when they got married (mom was 16, dad was 21)

16 is not underage in my country. Only If you are in a power position, I. E. teacher, parent

Yes, but only with no more than 2 fingers. I have morals.

just finger? id eat it out like the best meal of my life.

set yourself on fire

>Would you ever finger underage pussy b? Apparently it's normal in my country Colombia, I'm Colombian american, but my parents had a 6 year difference when they got married (mom was 16, dad was 21)
you're fucking degenerate, shes a baby human being

But wouldn't you be scared of getting caught? (Assuming you live in the USA with strict rules on age of consent)

I dated a 15 year old. We lasted two years

I was 25

It was better than I expected. I was the first in everything: She gave me her first blowjob, I got to see her boobs firts, I took her virginity (anally and vaginal)

Did you cum in her ass?

Dated a 14 year old. (I was 15 at time so it means nothing) but god do I remember it

THIS!

You can get away with anything as long as you are not in a power position. You need to chose well. Go after the ones that grew up without a father, those are the easier ones.

"She had ass of 12 year old girl!" No I would feel bad but mudslimes and country spics do this all the time

dated a 17 year old when i was 21, totally legal here (had no idea) sex was great but i will never make that mistake again

How is that a mistake? Did you smell your fingers afterwards?

It was a weird relationship. She wanted to try everything: Anal and Vaginal. We did anal first, without a condom (I told her the only way I knew she loved me was to do it topando pelo con pelo)

Yeah I did cum in her ass. I was rough with her. When she complained about the pain I told her "if you love me, resist". I don't have a big dick, but she told me she couldn't seat for two days (she was small and tight. Also no lube)

>anal
>no lube

Are you a Fucking psychopath?

What are you implying?

No. It was her first time. I wanted to do it the way I wanted. I wanted her to remember me.

King among men!

>I wanted her to remember me.

I've done it with and without and my dick was almost shredded, if you aren't bsing how did it not hurt you?

Full Colombian here, parcero:

Yeah, it is so normal it fucking disgusts me. Early highschool girls dating guys in their second to third semester of Uni. Met once a 14 year old girl dating a 21 year old dude. Fucking hell.
Thats what you get when you mix sluts with dumbfucks, and boom, teen moms everywhere.

Pic related if you can read Spanish.

thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

I'm liking it so far.
Post some pictures of those bitches so I can see if it's worth moving over there

This

>Would you ever finger underage pussy
Been there, done that. My gf and I were in our 20s when we had a threesome with a 14 yo we met online. Tightest pussy I have ever fucked, too bad she acted like a corpse and just laid there most of the time.
A++ would penetrate again though.

Have you ever spoken to a 17yo? They're all dumb, boring, or both.

>all these anons admitting to felonies