Hey Mexicans of Sup Forums could I pull off being Mexican or at least chicano...

Hey Mexicans of Sup Forums could I pull off being Mexican or at least chicano. I'm going to cancun this summer and I'm probably over reacting but I'd like to not stick out all that much and avoid being decapitated. Also what to do and what not to do in mexico. The only other place I've ever been too outside hawaii was California and people thought I was chicano. (Drunk white sailor + drunk Hawaiian =me) I'm also 6'4" and I've heard people can get pretty short down there.

Pic related

You're not going to get beheaded at a fucking resort for American tourists you retard.

Also, CHI

CHI

Hapa men must be hunted down and eradicated before they go on shooting sprees

Fuck off haole

Doesn't matter - Cancun is safe and they're good people.

They all though i was Russian. I liked that

i hope you get killed

Lmao, bro. You could be white as fuck in Cancun and there's 0 chance you'll be decapitated. It's a tourist city.

those cartel gore threads fucked me up user.

nop. Too tall. Too strong. Too well built. Mexicans living in mexico tend to be none of those things. Even mexicans from other parts of mexico stick out in cancun. Not that it matters you'll be fine. btw are u azn?

CHI here.

You're much more likely to be robbed than beheaded at Cancun. It's a tourist trap for Americans. Baseball players at my high school go there every year for... some reason. I can think of 10 places off the top of my head better than Cancun, but whatever. If some yeeyee literal white trash can make it out of there alive, you can too.

My mom told me we have some Japanese ancestry down the line but idk how much. There's a lot of Japanese here so I wouldn't doubt it but for the most part I'm just Hawaiian brah.

>brah

You're fucked mate you will get beheaded for sure Better reschedual your flight before the drug lords get you

gg

Do you hate whitey?

I have a 5 inch penis btw, will mexican girls be okay with that?

that's what hawaiians say brah

el chino seƱores
ajajajajajajajajjaajajajajajakajajaksjajajs

Could I pass as a local in Hawaii

Not me but nice troll attempt faggot

considering my dads white nah. what i do hate is outsiders who come to surf and act like complete fucking kooks and show no respect. some spots are for locals only but some seem not to get the memo. ive had some pasty white european tourists want to take a pic with me before which was weird af.

AAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJ el CHIno gay

YEAH XDDD FUCK THE MAINLAND XDD

You look like hapa. How do you expect to blend in at Mexico?

possibly, theres decent amount of whites in Oahu but some natives might still see you as a haole.

People in Cali told him he looks Chicano. Maybe he has a chance

>not staying home during the summer and fucking qt white tourists looking for a fling.
>living in Hawaii and vacationing in cancun

south east asians and some mexicans look pretty similar. however i think you are too yellow

It's nice to see other parts of the world

How so, I mean I have coin slot eyes as do many Hawaiians but other than that I don't think I have Asian features.

Why don't you go somewhere that's not the same shit as Hawaii, like Germany, or Italy?

because i want to gorge myself on delicious Mexican food and beer and drunkenly try and pick up some Latina qts and beat some cheeks.

whoops

they will probably think you're an asian tourist and you'll stick out a bit since you're tall. in mexico any asian person is assumed to be chinese so if you hear anyone say "el chino" or "el chinito" they will be referring to you.
>what not to do
take the regular precautions like when you travel anywhere, nothing special about cancun. don't go anywhere beyond the tourist areas unless you are with a group of people where one of you speaks spanish

I guess you could pass for a chinky looking mestizo.
Yucatan and Quintana roo is very safe, 0 cartel activity, so you can enjoy yourself there with regular caution as anywhere else.

>I've heard people can get pretty short down there.
There are many natives there and yes they're very short on average.