I just found a stash of more than 1,000 photos of my gf and her ex from 10 years ago doing all kinds of sexual deeds...

i just found a stash of more than 1,000 photos of my gf and her ex from 10 years ago doing all kinds of sexual deeds. and i am strangely aroused at this discovery. i thought i'd be somehow disgusted or angered but instead i'm kinda happy he took so many hot photos of her. now i see what she looks like when she was only like 19 or 20, long before i met her.

anyway... weird for me to feel that way? or normal? i suppose i should be happy i have her now and not him.

pic very related.

Post them already faggot

Post them or go on somewhere

how

not going to include face in any of the pics but sure, i'll share some more.

what do you all want to see? there are so many. nothing too crazy. but still hot.

Imgur.com

Booty and sexy clothes

hmmm. it'd take me a while to crop her face out of all of them. but maybe...

Post the ones where she's taking dick you pussy

i meant howd you find them

Volafile OP, create a room, drag n drop the files you want then post the room, + others can share too

ok i like that plan better one sec. these captchas will drive me insane on here.

volafile c9z2e1e4

Post something that make me diamonds in 0.2 seconds

it won't open for me

put /r/ between

She settled for you. She got her fun in, and fucked around while she was young and available to anyone, but she settled on you. The safe, stable enough option. She's always going to have the experience of all the unforgettably crazy shit she did, and the memory of fucking her ex like a proper slut is going to be in the back of her mind, waiting, until she gets bored enough with you. Behavior like that never goes away completely. It's only a matter of time.

lol forget this shit
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

hah not quite. we've done some crazy shit and are just getting started.

Bump

What's her kik

You didn't say anything about a train explosion as I was expecting so good on you.

They're just pictures though. It's kinda excessive, but why would it matter m8

OP I browsed the volatile and so far no anal. Any anal in the folder?