Stoner thread

Stoner thread
talk about ti

Smoking weed is gay

Is there any plugs in orange beach?

You're gay. You are an absolute fucking faggot. How dare you insult such a thing! Who do you think you are? Do you think you are king of the land? Do you think you are queen of the land? Do you think you are president of the land? Do you think you are sherrif of the land? Do you think you are admin of the land? Do you think you are the CEO of the land?

Do you think you are the owner of a marijuana dispensary of the land? Do you think you own the Taiwanese foot massager battery supplier's support message board of the land? Do you think you are teacher of the land? Do you think you are professor of the land? Do you think you are deputy of the land? Do you think you are chief of the land?

What kind of person would dare look for marijuana on Sup Forums? Are you seriously that much of a fucking idiot? Why would you do that? What compelled you to even try?

Wow. You don't even bother to respond. That is the kind of cowardly, slimy little bastard you are. Derailing a perfectly good discussion such as this.

This escalated so quickly, holy Fuck. Welcome to Sup Forums I guess

Escalation? Just who do you think you are? Do you measure the heights of every event? Do you think you own this site on this land?

I'm smokin on da last of my ghost train haze

best thing to do with your vaped bud? i kinda want to BHO extract for making baked goods bc flavor will be whack

Got some jew weed thats just chill. Got to blast that old shit tho

Yep, its ruined by people that say "stoner" I bet you kids giggle at Harold and Kumar

Okay anons, I'm going to smoke for the first time on Saturday. I've done an edible before and barley got high, so I'm scared that I won't get High smokeing this time around. Apparently what my friend has for us is extremely dank because it left his room all skunked up, but he said it was only a "dime." Any advice for me for me anons?

Inhale fully. Take a small breath in and breath in a gasp like you just came out from underwater.

IF YOU SMOKE WEED YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER YEYE

What are some of your best MacGyver moments, here is a bong made out of a mickey bottle some plastic and a broken bowl

Okay, any advice for cleaning up the smell? We are doing it outside around a fire pit.

Just tried a gravity bong for the first time with OG Kush.

>Outside
>Next to fire smoke
Are you fucking burning the shit on the fire?

No, we are smoking around the fire. Like I'll have the fire pit going and we will be smoking from a pipe, around the fire pit. The pit is in my back yard and I don't want a smell to linger around.

You are smoking a dime. Are you fucking stupid? The smell of smoke will cover it.

Brand new to it man, have no idea what a dime was.

Why do people think weed is superior to every other drug?

Five to six bowls. Not much

Heroin is good

Ah, okay. Thank you for letting me know.

Anyone got some advice on smoking in an apartment? Getting my first one next month and I'm stoked to be able to smoke again. Figure dabs wouldn't smell much, if at all so I can probably get away with that. What about flower though? Is that doable? I'll be on the top floor.

Acid and LSD are fucking great dude. Weed is legal in a lot of areas, so people have more access to it, thus making it a more talked about drug

Acid and LSD is great SOMETIMES. One too many bong rips and you'll be fucked. The two pair well together but when you're tripping you should stick to the spoon pipes.

I don't like weed. I started getting panic attacks. I ended up in the hospital. why the fuck do people like this??? I am baffled. Everyone at work seems to like it. Many friends like it. I don't understand. I love beer. I get trashed weekly on 10+ drinks a night. Why don't I like weed? Is it genetic? Am I weak? wtf?

.......you have tried them together yes?

I mean there doesn't really have to be an explanation user, some people just have different preferences. I can smoke bowls for day but I never have the desire to drink, just preferences homie.

Yeah bro key word is sometimes haha. I knew this guy who went to a rave and got spiked with ecstasy. Went home and had a panic attack. Said painting were flying at him and shit. He told me he saw this turtle sticker grow legs and arms and stuff, and began to drink a soda.

tnx Sup Forumsnon bro. I will continue to support your escape influence if you continue to support mine ;)))))

no.

thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ