imdb.com/title/tt0407362/faq?ref_=tt_faq_3#.2.1.4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go watch shameless right now on netflix
thank me later

watch interstellar that shits dope

citizen cane

watch the office

BoJack Horseman

Arrested development. Nuff said. Just try it.

The Office nigga.
And Parks & Recreation.

Arrested development

The best comedy & most clever series I've ever seen. Gets even better when high.

Battlestar Galactica
imdb.com/title/tt0407362/faq?ref_=tt_faq_3#.2.1.4

Star Trek: DS9, Voyager, Enterprise

Farscape

Shit taste Only the UK (original) was good See above.Retards.

BSG is a pretty tight show to splurge on. If you have many hours to kill, I would go with this.

>bsg
>watches shitty sjw remake of original Gold

Faggot detected

kys, newfrack

Watch Weeds. Decent show from back in the early 2000's. First 3 seasons are actually really good. Goes downhill a bit after that but is still entertaining enough until the last season.

Other suggestions:
Kenny vs Spenny
The Mighty Boosh

Why do amerifags copy and ruin TV shows? You gals better be talking about the UK originals. Not the US laugh track style shit for retards.

>shameless
fuck you buddy that shows funny asf

Brickleberry is pretty good

>the mighty boosh
>so random! Lolz XD

Shit retard crap. Inb4 "its kool wen ur stoned dood"

The UK original version was.

oh and fuck you little inbred crooked teeth having alcoholics i hope you rock sinks and takes all your fuckers with it

>so random! Lolz XD
>Shit retard crap. Inb4 "its kool wen ur stoned dood"

Shove a cock in your mouth faggot. Not everyone watches the Jersey Shore and MTV like you.

Archer

F is for Family on Netflix.

Would definitely recommend

I recommend nostalgia critic on youtube. Good way to watch a movie without taking 2 hours to do so. Other YT shows to watch are apocalypse lane, factual game facts about facts, and senile scribbles (a must for skyrim fans) hope this helps op. Finding something new to watch is hard.

Anyone here like Clarence? I don't do drugs, but I imagine its awesome on weed

brickleberry is cringy shit-teir

>I recommend nostalgia critic on youtube.
Jesus Christ that dude is the cringiest person on the fucking planet. He's an absolute moron too.

i'm a britbong and love the original but the us version became something different in it's own style. it had great enough characters and writing to go on for 9 quality seasons without getting stale. you're just being a shitting on a remake undeservedly because that's what you think is supposed to be done

An mirror. You waste to society

workaholics

Clarence is a bit too sjw for me. It is not near the Steven Universe range but is still non-enjoyable.

Pls not the mighty boosh

Do yourself a favour and go find kenny vs spenny somewhere rn. That is probably one of the best canadian shows out there besides ttpb

Don't waste too much of your time, but what makes you say that? I don't get that at all. I mainly think he's cool and carefree, reminds me of Spongebob actually

If you're quite high, Ben 10 Omniverse is really cool and intense

It's just the tone and feeling. Feels too kiddy for me I guess in a way that Regular Show and Adventure Time do not.

I binged the shit out of Brooklyn 99 on acid last Friday. Usually it isn't my kind of humor but while I was fucked out of my mind I really enjoyed it.

1st season reminded me of Brickleberry wich is obvioisly not a complement. the seconds season had maybe 1 sensible chuckle.

Misfits, preferably first 3 seasons, thank me later

F is for family they just put season two up if you like rick and morty you will love f is for family!

They took Kenny vs spenny off of Netflix and youtube it sucks

new chelsea peretti special was pretty dope but it had a no-joke fucking wadsworth coefficient

it gets good like 10-12 minutes in when she actually starts doing standup instead of like gimmicky intro horseshit

They just put up the new season of orange is the new black

honestly its more like bobs burgers tho

Just sayin... 12 seasons is a lot of chillin. xD

Yeah it is def for like 10 year olds
>I wish I was 10 again

the office. american

omg kys

quit smoking weed and get shit done in your life instead of wasting time watching retarded stonermovies and shit, been there, done that. done with it

Workaholics is good, Archer and bobs burgers are both decent

parks and rec is pretty normie stuff, but I did enjoy it, and it does leave you with a warm cozy feeling sometimes.

ooooo also I just remembered scrubs
scrubs is great.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

shark tank is fucking tight when you're stoned

thank me later
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ