Question for US fags:

Question for US fags:

>best firearm you can buy for $200

could be anything as long as it works and is effective for home defence, hunting and target practice

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/9k0xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because of taxes you can't buy one for that much
but you can build one

Like, I would imagine you would want different guns for home defense and hunting. I mean sure, you can home defense with a hunting rifle if you wanted.

go buy a moist nugget

Use it to sign up for a MMA gym best firearm is your body

True, but with a Taurus 500, you can hunt and defend yourself.

OP here. I know the price isnt feasible as well as the uses for the weapon but I just wanna know whats the best bang for your buck.

mind the pun

Honestly sucks only one person knew but you could probs find a mosin nagant for under 200

I regularly practice, but a gun is much better to use on people already firing at you. I know anime has clouded your mind, but you cant shoot ki/spirit energy.

Bullshit, you can buy shotguns for under $200 new/used , and tbh it would be your best all around home defense weapon.

If your looking for a pistol or rifle , better save up a few hundred more.

You can also hunt with it . Deer, turkey, etc.

Bersa Thunder, best pistol for a beginner like you

mossberg .22 rifles and 12ga shotguns run ~$100 each
get the rifle for hunting small game
and the shotgun for home defense and hunting birds

Mosin is a good gun but definitely not the best option in the 200$ range.

>best firearm you can buy for $200
that would be a very large box of rubber bands

hi point

You can get a mosin nagant for pretty cheap, and with regular maintenance and some newer parts (with a mosin nagant, youll have extra money for it) they work well.

If you look around, you can find an m9-22 as low as 190$, some p64s for as low as 200$, and some gun stores allow you to buy old police trade ins for a cheap price (mostly glocks, polymer frame)
Honestly, this question is more suited for /k/

For $200 the best you can do is a pump shotgun, which would work for what you're asking, or a comedy Mosin. $300-400 gets you into acceptable tier handguns (used Glock, new S&W) and trash-tier rifles. You can build an acceptable AR for $600-800 which would be ideal, unless you want to get a CCW. Top quality new handguns are going to start around $800 as well as top quality purpose-built rifles and shotguns (bolt .308, s/s break action). For $1k your in custom/vanity territory.

>best gun

Look at a Hawk 982, it's basically a Chinese 870 clone. A shotgun will do anything you want it to depending on the ammo you put into it. They can be found for around $160, no higher than $180.

I bought a police trade in from my local fun store and refurbished the slide mech for about 220

Guns dont have to be expensive to be reliable,faggot aesthetic operator

Just about anything chambered in .22LR is cheap to buy and cheap to shoot. 12ga shotguns can be had for cheap too, as other anons said.

Go to the gun range and try a few out, see what you like to shoot.

You can get a Smith and Wesson sd40 for less than 350$ on sell. It is a good reliable gun for concealed carry. Just save your $ for a bit longer

>you

I doubt a guy with a question like the OP is going to smith his own guns. Or even know what a good used buy looks like.

Maverick 88, 12 gauge

I wish I had a Snickers bout now I tell u what

If you cant take apart a gun and fix it, you shouldnt own one to begin with.

this or for around 230-240 you can get a 500

ignore this & go to
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Rock Island Armory M5. Smoothest 12 gauge I've ever shot & just beautiful. Got mine (nickel-plated as in picture) for $150 and just got one for my brother (parkerized) for $130. Dirt cheap & damn good quality. Can't go wrong with a 12 gauge pump. From birdshot to buckshot to slugs, it's a very versatile weapon.

Hipoint 9MM Carbine

Get a shotty.

if the price constrain is because you are just going to use it to kill yourself make a zip gun
>20ga buckshot shell
>3/4" interior diameter steel pipe
>spring that will fit over that pipe
>pipe that will fit over the spring
>end cap for 2nd pipe, 2 each
>bolt
>nut for the bolt
>pipe flaring tool
>drill and metal bit same size as bolt
metal grinder

>drill hole in one end cap for bolt
>place bolt in hole
>secure with nut
>file end of bolt to to a small point (~1/16" should do)
>cut end off of second end cap leaving just enough room for the smaller pipe to pass through
>flare smaller pipe
>place round in flared end of pipe
>slide spring onto smaller pipe
>attach not bolt end cap on larger pipe
>slide larger pipe onto smaller pipe and spring w/ the flared end opposite the end w/ the endcap
>attach bolt endcap on larger pipe
>place open end against forehead aiming slightly downward
>pull outer pipe away from head as far as possible
>release outer pipe

new Stevens 301...maybe if you can find a cheap transfer fee

Used shotgun, probably a Chinese pump action knock off.

Used S&W sd9ve if you look around depending on the local market. It's more or less a Glock clone. So much so that S&W has to pay Glock for its predecessor the S&W Sigma. The story goes that when the Glock got big S&W desperately needed something to compete. Someone high up at S&W said to "Just copy the fucking thing".

The sd9ve took the best features of the Sigma and another one of S&Ws pistols. It's really a gem for its price point. Biggest complaints is its trigger. But it's a self defense pistol not a target pistol. And I think many people put way too much emphasis on triggers anyway. It's important but it's not like its going to turn a bad shooter into a good one. And a good shooter can shoot good with an okay trigger. It gets shat on a lot but mainly because a lot of people own Glocks and of course you're going to shit on stuff that's a cheaper copy of what you got. This is what I'd personally get if I only had $200.

The sd9ve has different trigger kits you can buy for about 40-50$

streamable.com/9k0xw

Yeah there's that.
What it has already is fine for self defense though.

Satan is queer

Pawn shop pump 12 gauge is the only thing in that price range that will do all 3.

Stock trigger is way too curvy for me. Cant deal with it. I feel like i aim netter with something sleek

ppks.22

new- probably a maverick 88. for used you can probably find police trade in 870's and moss 500's for around that or a little over.

The fuck you going to hunt with a 3" barreled 22 besides frustration? Not saying it's not fun/easy/cheap to shoot (I have a Walther P22) but it wouldn't be my first choice. Or second, for that matter, unless I had the extra money to buy something for plinking.

What state do you reside?

you can get a cheap 9 for about 120 mew here in Iowa. depends on state.

$20 says you can't say "mew" in a conversation without the other person noticing