This is the look of a powerful, independent, grown-up, intelligent woman who knows exactly what she wants

This is the look of a powerful, independent, grown-up, intelligent woman who knows exactly what she wants.

and somehow this is a disgusting statement:

>This is the look of a powerful, independent, grown-up, intelligent man who knows exactly what he wants.

i would fucK the shit out of her

stop spamming this cunt

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

It's a sexy look, admittedly.

It's the "Mommy is going to punish you" look.

Coincidentally it's the look of Maude Lebowski, a feminist artist. What are the odds?

:3
Mommy could punish the hell out of me

You're a fat autistic manchild. No mommy would want to even be near you, you smelly obese baby.

Lauren please

You are a very boring person. You deflect each (warranted) critique on you by labeling them as a person who just simply wants it out for you. Grow up.

Well, I'm still looking forward to her new stuff.

Not the other user, but fuck off

Nah, it's just cringy

>cringy
go back go Youtube

Just fuck my shit up senpai. She's killing it with this new look.

No fun allowed

Better aesthetic than S/T's imo. Can't wait to see what the album cover is going to be. Hopefully a single will drop soon, there are rumors it'll be the 30th of this month.

I've heard those rumors, too. I'm excited.

Honestly while I was temp banned, I saw no threads got derailed from me posting. My presence here kind of fuck things up even though when it's unintentional on my part. I don't even know why I even trip anymore. Not sure if it's out of habit or what.

Then stop acting retarded Posts and be a better person and people ( and we k now who) would stop

You're not important. Fuck off.

That's not what he's saying,

He thinks he's special because he's using a trip and talking about himself. Nobody gives a shit about him or his meta analysis of himself.

Tripfags are the fucking worst.

I dont think I'm special at all, the point I'm tying to make is that I saw how discussions can be had without me posting (joking or not) and derail. This thread is a perfect example of that.

you deserved to be stabbed

Same thing. That's my point. It's just as cringy to say about her and yet you retarded feminists think otherwise.

as I said, quite a boring person you are.

No strawmans allowed

He was in here joking around with others and the no fun police had to show up
Lighten up a bit

are you hearing yourself? he's literally a tripfag.

GOOD THREAD

she looks like a jewish mummy