I unironically find Family Guy funny

I unironically find Family Guy funny

I still watch it when its on.

at this point, the writers just ask 'who haven't we offended yet?'
it has its moments, but American Dad is waaaaaaay better

you're unironically stupid as well

Season 2 is comfy as fuck. Caught a few of those episodes recently.

Anyone who wastes time on Sup Forums is a complete retard (including me and you)

Damn, I wish I scored high on my third free online IQ test retry like this guy.

I ironically suck dicks for money

early seasons are great

mid seasons are alright.

new seasons are great background noise.

So overall I enjoy it.

heh epic ownage dude

It really isn't, they're both good and while maybe American dad has better character, family guy is just funnier

I don't believe that anally penetrating a chihuahua is okay. That's pretty obviously abusive. A dog getting it's dick sucked though?

yeah man he pwned that n00b into next week foshizzle. w00t.

Its not terrible

Its long past being great but its not terrible

This isn't a YMS thread buddy

kek

It is literally a direct YMS quote

this

Daily reminder that Seth MacFarlane was saved from boarding one of the 9/11 planes so he would fix FG and create AD

Modern day Family Guy is better than modern day Simpsons 2bh

>earlier seasons of x show were the best!

I honestly don't understand this meme. I recently rewacthed some of the earlier episodes of family guy and it was really just very unfunny and kinda shit. Same thing goes for south park.
The newer seasons are definitely funnier.

It's just a liberal mouthpiece now with what a kid would write in for 'black, adult, raunchy humor' and a hint of serious business.

But I must say the early seasons were hilarious.

>liberal mouthpiece
not really

brian is supposed to be seth's stand in and his character is always made fun of for being a smug liberal douche

>BRO... if the world dident have cristchens it woudl be sciense

Me too.

Me too!

Did this innocent little jab really trigger people?

I unironically think you're a pleb

Like the first couple seasons or the whole show?

What did they mean by this?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

It has some good laughs in it. I just wish the writers would keep their political tint out of it because 15 year olds who watch this show base their political beliefs off of it

This is true for many religions though

DUDE REFERENCES

This is false since Islam and worthless basement dwellers weren't eradicated as well.

because at the time there was nothing like them.
everyone knows the family guy humor now, its has like 2 of its own spin-off shows and countless others are inspired by it.

Family Guy's jokes feel as if they are really try hard and aimed at 12-16 year olds that laugh at farts and other retarded shit. I guess Family guy does have its moments though.
But
American Dad actually has some adult offensive(ish) humor that doesnt really apply to faggot teens, which in itself is perfect.

i save up episodes for a weeks at a time so i can get baked and watch 4 or 5 at once.

>bias is inherently unfunny

I wish this meme would stop. ALL comedy has a bias in it. You just happen to get triggered by political ones that you disagree with.

>people unironically watch reddit the show
Neck yourself please and thank you

>wont somebody please think of the children!?

reddit hates family guy though

its true. reddit is not that much different from Sup Forums on most matters. i've been going there more often and 90% of its pretty much the same only the jokes are funnier and theres less forced edge

When they do over the top, it's fine.

When they do gross out, they go too far.

When they do political shit, that is beyond measuring.

This. It's nice to be in a community where everyone isn't desperately trying to be edgy and insulting each other for having different opinions.

>this
someone just kill me already

Then you should find unironically killing yourself funny as well.

How can it be a thousand years more advanced if the thousand years didn't lead up to this?
What's the fact to back this up?
If it's future technology then how was it a thousand year technology?

What the fuck

Early seasons were pretty funny desu but it went shittier
American Dad is better though

I agree

le monks writing science rebuttal