Ay stoners of Sup Forums I need some assistance, I got some good fuckin weed but no paper to roll. No bong either...

Ay stoners of Sup Forums I need some assistance, I got some good fuckin weed but no paper to roll. No bong either, what is the BEST improvisation for a pipe or somethin? I could probably google it but they always end up being water bottle pipes and shit but I don't want cancer so anything else helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-a-Water-Bottle-Bong
theweedblog.com/how-to-make-marijuana-hot-chocolate/
gpen.com/collections/g-pro/products/gpro-herbalvaporizer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take 2 dollars go to your local gas station and buy some fucking papers faggot

Apple

Gravity bong using a makeshift bowl in top of a 1litre bottle with the bottom cut off.

google how too make a tin can into a pipe

It's one hit, you get the absolute most from your weed and it can be disposed of after use.

If someone else is with you just smoke out of your hands

wikihow.com/Make-a-Water-Bottle-Bong

Coke can

This. In your situation you're gonna have to McGyver something anyway. You might as well make something that will fuck you sideways.

I think he is trying to smoke weed, not plastic

you can turn any soda can into a pipe in 10 seconds by concaving the top a bit, and poking some holes

True , and you dont even need this additional head piece, just use aluminium foil , wrap it around the bottles neck and ppunch some holes through ,
use enough foil , otherwise you will melt the plastic

Dont do this op. A legit bowl is cheaper than chemo

Looks like op already needs chemo, with how much cancer his post has

An apple or bible sheets

You can throw weed raw on something and eat it. Might not taste good but will get you high.

I honestly cant tell if this thread is full of bait or 14 year olds.
>mah foil
>mah "bible sheets"

I've used bible blank pages with good results when I was a teen.
Eat candies or sugar when licking the paper and you're good to go.

ile use this thanks

apple

Perhaps baiting 14 year olds

The only correct answer is bucket bong with a socket (from a socket wrench) for a cone piece.

Now stop smoking weed you fucking faggots and drink some scotch.

Alcohol is fucking disgusting, I can't like it. Rather stick the green leaf my dude.

twice, as a teenager, i went to ace hardware nearby and stole a metal pipe piece along with one that had three openings, like a pipe extender with a separate pipe hole. the threads held the screen perfectly and it was a kick ass "steamroller" you would keep closed with your finger on the end, and then when you felt density of smoke you'd let go and get fresh air. the cost would have probably been 3-4 bucks but i stole both pieces twice.

the pic is what i'm talking about. it's steel, and the pipe is steel. screw the pipe into this, put the screen a few threads in, and drop weed in. it's all steel and--i guess, brass or steel screen--so no "cancer". it's practically impossible to "clog" with resin, it looks cool, it could last forever, and if the screen DOES fall in, you can poke it through and out or unscrew the main pipe that goes into this and drop it out.

Kek l

This weed>Alcohol

Make a bottle bag or smoke a bucket

This bothers me so much.

Alcohol Is only disgusting is you are a little bitch
I used to smoke weed when I was a teenager, and that shit to other drugs, is like what fish is to other meats.

user if you can't appreciate a fine steak and a smoky salmon then user, I think you might be the biggest bitch of them all.

My only concern with this OP is that galvanized metal and metal with certain other coatings is really really bad to smoke out of because the metal releases fumes when its heated.

first post best post

>take a plastic bottle of any size
>do a little hole in the middle
>take a pen (best one is pic related) unscrew it and take away the plastic tube with ink in it and the top,so you're left with a tube
>with you empty pen make a hole as big as the pen and LEt the interna part. Touch the bottom while the test is sticking out
>put tape or glue to seal the pen in the bottle
>mold some aluminium paper as a bowl and tape it at the top of the pen sticking out
>here is your homemade bong

user not op* im high

To hit it seal the middle hole while you inhale,when the Chamber's full of smoke remove your finger to LEt the air flow inside

Cans are questionable. They dont cause cancer to my knowledge but they've been linked to alzheimers if i remmeber correctly. Still my 50 year old dad swears by them even when i caution him about plastic coatings and such inside the can.. hes perfectly healthy though. I know thats just an anecdote, though.

Grav bong with a socket wrench bit is the way to go. Mine currently has a bullet shell casing (cant remember the metal but my brother told me it was safe when he made it, probably steel) but id advise against using something that small because it gets really hot and im sure it melts the plastic occasionally

build your own selfmade bong or use normal cigarette papers.

Hot chocolate milk
theweedblog.com/how-to-make-marijuana-hot-chocolate/

The gravity bong is the only answer. The trick is they're only easy to construct after you've made a few good ones. Practice, cause unless you're a true architect ass nigga your first one isn't gonna hit that well. Build like 2 or 3 and use the best one. Remember to pull slow. Don't waste your good ass weed on a shitty build cause you were rushing to get high.

You can also vape the weed with test tube.

Make firecrackers. If you have peanut butter and crackers, smear some peanut butter on a cracker, sprinkle some broken up bud on, add a little more peanut butter, and nuke it for 30-45 seconds.
Easiest edible ever.

check it out, if you don't want to have to build anything or go anywhere, just do hot knives... easy, effective.

easiest waste of weed ever

Does this leave smell?

paper towel roll steamroller

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sorta, it doesn't smell like you just smoked a bowl though.
It's sort of a burnt popcorn smell like when you vaporize bud, but if someone knows that weed smells like they'll probably recognize it.
It doesn't linger too long though.

If you're going to smoke and need something discreet I highly recommend one of these: gpen.com/collections/g-pro/products/gpro-herbalvaporizer

That's the one I'm using as I type this, it's super nice and leaves barely any smell. If you combine it with a sploof there's no smell at all, I'm using it in my dorm room 2 doors down from my RA.
There's also a cheaper version ($20) that you can get to see if you like it, but it was so small that it was a hassle to reload so I invested in the big one and haven't been disappointed.

>this fucking thread

So many bizarre suggestions. Here, I'm just puffing wax in my G pen.. so easy and discreet. I smoke it in the house with my parents and they have no clue.

Dude, just go get some rolling papers. Is it an absolute must that you can't leave to the gas station? Use an apple, I wouldnt use aluminum foil. Do you have a Zebra pen? Those can be trnsformed into a pipe really easily, a one hitter.

Seriously though get yourself a basic pipe, then get yourself a G pen if you can find wax easily. Everyone needs a functional piece. Get a chillum or something. Glass is the best.

I kind of want to do this just to see if it will work

>G pen
My nigga. But they sell G pens for herb too, see my post above yours.

A metal bit, a plastic bottle, and a sink

Poke a pencil through the bottom and top cap. Put your metal bowl in the bottle cap. Fill the bottle with water and screw the cap on. Let go of the bottom whole while lighting

Unscrew cap and Inhale

Carrots work better

Knife hits.

You will never be more stoned. you're welcome.

Apple pipes are godly

Either go to the nearest servo/supermarket and buy papers for like 50c or underage b& and gtfo

I. Will. Fucking. Rape. You.