So I just logged on my okcupid profile after not using it for quite some time. Probably like 2 years

So I just logged on my okcupid profile after not using it for quite some time. Probably like 2 years.

And holy mother of God there are so many sjw, liberal arts, gender fluid girls on there. And if they aren't some gender fluid pixie cut "daddy didn't love me" rage machine, then they are obvi a huge slut.

Do good free dating websites exist or is online dating a lost cause?

you act like them being "a huge slut" is a bad thing.

the fuck is wrong with you, i bet you want to kiss these bitches and stuff too you little faggot.

Pics?

Kinda want to settle down I'll be 25 in july. Sluts are gross my dude

Just make a profile for a second and you'll see what I mean. It could just be my area though (724 very close to pittsburgh) or maybe I should redo my questions for compatibility. Just remembered that could be an issue

>logged on

Op here
/1

/2

/3
Basically the whole page besides the bottom right girl. She is potato status

Also there are just straight up dudes showing up lol

What else should I say? Lol

Holy fuck the cunt in the top right went to Sewickley Academy with me

Lulz

You know that old church that is now a hookah bar? She sucked my friend Pat off behind the dumpsters junior year

All online dating is basically a grab bag of garbage. You have to pick through it until you find someone worth it.

I'd say I went through 500 profiles over the course of a month on OKC, messaged like 25, got like 10 responses, 5 legitimate conversations, and 3 dates. Ended up with 1 girlfriend and the best relationship of my life. Talking like Civ5 Drinking Games kinda best.

It's literally a numbers game, but don't fall for the trap of messaging people who you don't care for. It's okay to sit and wait for someone cool to pop up. Especially because if they're new they're like 100x more likely to talk to you. Girls get dozens of messages per day with total uninteresting trash.

>Girlyboy95
time to make an account

Haha yeah the altar bar?
Also her "what I do on a typical Friday night" states
-starting a revolution and taking down the patriarchy -

Fucking crinnnnge

Yes yes haha. So repulsive!

Thanks for the input user
I'm gonna stick with a semi passive strategy with dating. Just got out of a long tumultuous relationship so I'm gonna try to go extra slow nest time.

And I know the girls on there who are actual functioning thinking people probably get shit messages from fuck boys or thirsty old dudes constantly. I try to find something to jump off conversation on their profile. That works pretty consistently. Also complementing good eyebrows is a golden ticket haha

Bro, tinder is much better

Next time**

Yeah if you like half assed blow jobs and/or stds

I've fucked at least 10 girls from tinder and have had no issues. That being said I left pittsburgh for Boston for college and am still here now

Dude get a girl with good eyebrows, that was half of my in with my girl.

Hmmmm I'm starting to see a connection with the area I'm in. Kinda wanna leave anyways. Been thinking about Colorado cause mountains, meditation retreats and 420 brooooo