Tell me, Sup Forums. Have you ever seen a good looking nigress IRL? I have a whole folder of them so I know they exist...

Tell me, Sup Forums. Have you ever seen a good looking nigress IRL? I have a whole folder of them so I know they exist, but that's just the magic of the internet. I'm fairly certain no attractive niggers just walk around.

Depends where you hang out it's just like finding fugly asian chicks

Never seen a good one either. OP has me thinking now.

Only half decent one I've seen was coffee coloured so definitely had a bit of white in her.

that is farrrrr to black

Is she wearing condoms?

And I do mean real niggers. Mixing white in can of course result in a good looking bitch. Full African burnt is the issue.

Sans make up, all the bitches posted look like Jamal

I've literally never seen an attractive nigger woman on the internet or real life. Something about them just revolts me.

MANFACE
Unless they're mulatto, they look like their dad, why?,slavery.

White people needed us tough, goto africa ir Jamaica mb u find a decent

In real life I mostly see 1/10 and 2/10s. Once I saw a 7/10 half mix. Way too many black women are over 200 pounds.

No? How about this one?

Mixes are my fav, darker skin with more Caucasian features agh take me now god

I'd want to make some mixed babies with her, over and over again, until her looks fade.

But most of the mixes get negroid features with ugly freckly skin. Looks awful. Plus they get the nappy hair. They get all the bad genes.

Uh, ew no. I think it's the brown skin or something that turns me off. Im not racist or anything, i just don't find them attractive.

Christ, man! Put that shit away!

Fuck. She looks like some kind of Star Trek oil alien.

She's gorgeous imo. Amazing body.

Their hairlines kill me, but it's probably because I'm afraid of going bald and my children having big foreheads

I'm just not attracted to black girls facial features, even the most feminine ones. I'm also turned off by dark skinned genitals and buttholes when it comes to sex, and wouldn't be able to bring myself to have enjoyable sex with a female who had them. I can't help it either. I have my preferences and I can't see myself changing them. There's probably a few black girls out there that I could bone, but I'm not sure who.

I like the lighter skinned latina and asian girls though.

I live in Australia and I've seen one

Very similar to OPs pic body wise, except long hair and about 5'6".

She was from Botswana, we studied the same course for 2 years.

If I didn't have a partner I would have tore her up, and I find blacks generally unattractive

more hot niggs plz

You ask for nigs and post a chink?

Quite a few actually.
Poor yanks and your immaturity.

I'm from New Zealand you limey cunt.

I'm not the person you replied to but i'm from NZ too!

You wouldn't fuck an oil alien? You must be some strange sub-race of humans that have been living underground for 300 years but just recently surfaced in order to force their horrible opinions upon us. Begone vile beast. I have made it my goal in life to fuck any alien that happens upon me. You need to rethink your basic human principles buddy.

Yes. Several times.