twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would give you recs if i knew what to suggest, sorry

+Beatles, Radio Dept., Impala
What is Ringo Death Starr like?
+Kate

Check out Elf Power
+R Plus Seven

Remo drive was so bad

lol its a lot of fun, catchy, breaks away from the 'emo' standard of late. I really like it.

Rush - moving pictures
Charlie xcx - vroom vroom
Dean blunt - black metal
Modern baseball - Holy Ghost

When I heard it all I heard was just a bunch of riffs used by other "emo" groups but slightly modified and I've heard that album three times and still nothing memorable I can remember.

But each to their own.

Caravan - In the Land of Grey and Pink

This is an awful bill. God have mercy

Not him and I haven't heard the front bottoms, but why is it so bad?

Why is it an awful Bill?

Check out these three songs. Let me know what you think. Twin Sized Mattress is their best song.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1rzsT2t2YY

youtube.com/watch?v=KbT6qUpROnI

youtube.com/watch?v=VmzzhkPV7Iw

Your bill is literally music played at my local urban outfitters. "When I am sad I am sad and when I'm happy I'm happy when I am sad I am sad and when I'm happy I'm happy" Jesus dude are you sure you're not partially deaf?

>*Cherry picking this hard*
>*Ignoring the context of that line within the song*

>What is Ringo Death Starr like?
fucking amazing

It's not really my kind of music, but its fun. I actually liked the first one less than the second, as it seemed sort of bland. The last verse was cool, though.

I don't even really pay attention to lyrics in music but the instrumentals get so boring and are so unoriginal in that album that it wasn't hard not ignore "I AM SAD I AM SAD AND I AM HAPPY" or "THIS WAS THE SUMMER I TOOK STERIODS TO GET A GIRL FRIEND". The album is so uncrative and repetive. The lyrics are 15 year old with kiddie pool of emotions tier. I guess stupid people sad isnt enjoyable.

I'm assuming your a ~16 year old girl at this point.

>exmillitary?
Ya new here kid?

Pk4 spoon feed baby

Under aged....

You seem to be taking this very personally?
And actually the instrumentals are quite creative on a lot of the tracks, did you even listen to the album?

And repetitive, nah, that album has a bunch of different styles, certainly not repetitive.

You should go listen to them again, because they actually display the emotions in a very frank and reasonable way that is very easy to relate to.

Even the song you mentioned "flashlights, has a whole story leading up to that point that is really nice.

I am 20 and male actually... Don't know what my age and gender has to do with my view tho?

DESU you are coming across as way more edgy and tryhard then any 16 year old girl I have met.

Whats wrong with exmilliatary?

>Not an argument

>20 years old
> listening to music intended for 16 year old girls

Rip

I don't want to be that guy who just posts the image and doesn't contribute at all to the thread, but I'm awful at recs

What's the album in his hands?

Breakup song by Deerhoof

Have you been to one of their gigs?
Most of the audience is 19 - 23 year old men.

I rest my case

this album makes me physically angry and I don't have the slightest clue why. it sounds like if cool "tumblr hipster" teens made a terrible album it would be this generic pile of garbage.
Published

Most of those girls look over 16...
So you havent proven your point?
Plus how does the audience of the music make the music bad? That is some weird logic

If its so generic name an album like it?

Modern baseball, Ajj, dads, real friends, neck deep, knuckle puck, into it over it, of the top of my head

AJJ is way more folky, Modern Baseball, Neck Deep and knuckle puck are all way more rocky. In fact none of the artists you listed are anywhere close to them in style... You do listen to the music before spouting your opinion right? Or do you search the hash tag of every band and decide how good they are based on their audience?

It's okay bud, everything's gonna be okay

one of these things is not like the others

#Monica2016

what did he mean by this

I really don't know what to listen to lately. Way too many albums on my backlog.

everyone in this thread needs to listen to Climate of Hunter

bump

Bitch don't even tempt me. I will take you to my office, make you give me that Lewinski.

what's the blue and yellow album?

lazyposters out

>Swag

okay... I'll leave now....

leave and never come back