How the fuck do I open webms in ios10 safari?

How the fuck do I open webms in ios10 safari?
Fucking apple sucks ass
Pic unrelated

Download iCabMobile Browser and vlc player
Download with iCabMobile and Open wbem in vlc

Just run VLC.

Why the fuck are you even touching apple? Are you that retarded that you need everything dumbed down to child-like ease? Or are you so ADHD that the nanoseconds difference in shit happening on the screen matters? Because that is the only 2 reasons anyone could have for using Apple products. They literally collaborate a highly controlled situation into a box and tell you it is innovative, yet it is far from great technology.

Don't try to play WebMs on it, get recycle money for it and be happy it wasn't a total loss of money.

Get a load of this guy

Nobody ask for your opinion, fag

Did I ask for your intervention? Go fuck yourself

Download the Sup Forums app. You probably can't anymore because it was pulled from the App Store. But if you have it install VLC. Somehow after installing vlc it allowed me to play webm.

install Gentoo

either get vlc & open webms in it or get jailbroken pleb & install fortune

>take iphone, put in microwave
>set for 10 minutes
>Go to phone store and ourchase superior android
>do a 360, walk away from store
>watch webm
>call fire department from new phone, give them you address
>profit

Spotted the applesheep

>superior android

fucking lol'd faggot

Typical tumpanzee

>thinks spending more money on something = better

Found the apple fanboy

>do 360 and walk away

Are you saying he should spin on the spot before walking out of the store?
How does this help?

You must be new here

some people get better gifts than you, user. boo hoo

No actually, I've been here since last summer

Hi. Please refrain from cyburbullying. Jt is illegal and not nuce. Thank you, official cyburbully police

u can't be that retarded, no i know for a fact that jailbroken BSD based iOS device is far better than any piece of shit fagdroid OS or device

Fuck everything everybody else said, download "PlayerXtreme" it's really simple, copy the webm link, open the app, click network (at the bottom) and choose URL. paste and play

You would be correct, if everyone else liked gobbling cock like yourself user

found the poor fags

3 finger click on trackpad will open and play webm links in a new browser tab in safari. No software downloads necessary.

OP I'm telling you this is the best app for it

Why go thru the effort like a field nigger when u can 3 finger click and open it in half a second? Every other method is fucking retarded!

>Every other method is fucking retarded!

>Click, watch
Almost like magic