Alright /b, I have a question, how do I get pre-cum?

Alright /b, I have a question, how do I get pre-cum?

The more, the better. I've only had it happen a couple of times and I think it's a major turn on, so need tips on how to get more of it.

bump

stop jerking off for a month

Be someone who produces loads naturally

get high, smoke weed.
I always get super horny and my dick practically leaks precum

When I started dating my gf 2 years ago she didn't know how to jerk off a guy, so she was pushing down my dick with the power of thousand suns, at the first time I was like " jesus hurts a bit" but as she was going i stopped feeling pain or anything and after 2 mins or so my dick started spitting pre-cum, yet didn't reach to totally cum
I hope this could help you user

The thing is I am already super horny, to the point, where I can hardly even read my lectures. And I don't jerk it every day, so it's not that either + the couple of times I had it was during times when I was having sex pretty much daily, sometimes even more than once a day.

Heard edging and pygeum works, any experience with either?

It's the exact opposite for me. When I'm high I'll be dry like a desert but sober i get alot of precum. High feels better though

A high-quality pygeum supplement should help.

Would it also make me hornier, because at this point that would not be a good side effect :D

I produce a massive amount and it throbs and stuff... it all started when I started taking clear muscle. It's some test booster type shit but the side effects are awesome.

Well I'm currently on a clean bulk, so I've got the rest covered, test through the roof, throbbing, hard as rock and huge loads, just the fucking pre-cum is lacking

I just produce gallons of this naturally. Every time I make out with a girl for more than 10 minutes my boxers are soaked. Weirdly enough the last girl I was with who just broke up with her bf of 10 years said he never produced precum.

Hmmm, irk sometimes it'll take me a minute of stroking as a warm up, then I'm good. Pull it out and it just starts dripping and women love it.

If that doesn't work Idk bud

Yeap, like your load volume you either produce loads, or you don't

Look into the holy grail of loads desu.
Currently experimenting with the bottom post pic related minus pygeum because I couldn't find it in store. I'm 5 days in. Also currently abstaining for a whole week, but when I edge I'm definitely getting extra precum and it feels fucking amazing, I nearly caved in yesterday but now I'm on day 6 of 7.
Also the biggest thing is drink more w a t e r

Ohh shit girl I might try this.

The same suppliments that increase load (pygeum, soya lecithin, argenine) also increase precum

I didn't make Alot before but I sure as shit make Alot now

stick the tip of your pinky finger into your pee hole, slowly. stimulate it for a few seconds and when you take it out, precum will leak out

I'm happy to hear it, my point was everyone has a baseline, you can modify it but you can't radically alter it, ie:if you don't precum ordinarily you're not going to turn yourself into a leaky tap like some guys are.

Thx, will give it a try, according to the web pygeum is the way to go

Yea makes sense though just takes it up another notch doesn't change it.

Get turned on, but dont play at all... Then it'll come naturally

get hard
flex your anus and penis base muscle
jerk off and edge yourself for 30min +
that's all you need
takes me 10min or less
depends on what type you are