Can I turn this oddly shaped bottle into a bong? How so?

Can I turn this oddly shaped bottle into a bong? How so?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drill 2 holes in it and use a metal stem/bowl with a rubber grommet.

push it up your anus then jump off the roof

Of course you can. I had an almost exactly similar looking bottle and turned it into a bong about 2 years ago :)

Sadly I broke it.

Took a pencil, exacto knife, painters tape and the socket bowl I use for my GB and overall this looks promising

Anything can be made into a bong. If you can't figure out how you're not a stoner

Your not a real stoner if you don't snort your keif and put your dabs in your ass

this is the only way

Just use a can you pussy.

That tape is not going to work.

This, use hotglue op, it seals it tight

Somebody say hotglue?

yeah OP make cummiez on it!!!!11

discord.
-------------
gg/ctagmQE

I have a glue gun, hold up

you could just kill yourself.

You made me want to look up hotglued bongs.
I couldn't find any.

Do it OP.

In paper bag, crush with rollingpin, insert anally.
Results are the same

Never mind, don't have a glue gun, I do have Loctite super glue, will that work?

Probably not. Thicker is better.
Got any blu tac?

Yes just make sure to use alot and seal around the edges so no air can come through. Your also going to have to make a carb hole somewhere on it as well to clear it.

There's a carb hole in the back

I've got a pretty good thicc layer of glue on there, gonna let it sit and set and see how it goes.

Make sure it's completely dry before you try it. Don't want to be sucking in those fumes.

Yup, this is blue Loctite so from what I googled this needs to sit for about 6-8 hours to completely cure, some say 24 hours for max strength but I'm gonna go with 6-8. Sadly I couldn't find any red loctite, the good stuff that sets in 2 hours

Kek

Found some of this, gonna add this around the little layer I have

You should totally use that as lube for when you push the bong up your anus.

Yes that'll seal it up nice and tight. I would wait at least 12 hours if your going to use both though, just to be safe.

I've got it propped up and letting it sit now, luckily I have my GB to use since I gotta let this thing sit

The tape will heat up n melt n release gases n shit mate.

Well it's not like the Loctite would be any better if it vaporized, so I'll either get really high or die, or just not use it and get a real one.

Why didn't you just get a real one in the first place?

>not doing stoner science to figure it out
You shameful excuse for a human.

its plastic dude dont use it..

wait this is Sup Forums we dont care about the health of others right?

OP how the fuck do you expect to smoke from the top of that bottle? wtf bro

Smash it over your dealers head then steal his bong and a giant bag of weed

Who's the actual idiot here?
Who says you have to put the entire thing in your mouth instead of just making a hole in the top?

atleastyoutried/10

Keep going dude I want to see where this is going.

Iiterally this

You need to drill some holes, but don't just go grab the old electric drill and start drilling away. You probably need a drill bit meant for glass, and you should Google for how to actually do it, or what precautions you need to take. I'm a machinist and do a lot of drilling, but I've never tried drilling glass, and can't give you any specifics about it. My guess is that it will likely crack and shatter if you just start drilling away though. I'd also guess that slowing the rpm down would be wise.

Judging by OP's pictures i think its plastic. You could probably get by just slowing it down, no real special bit needed

I agree user. I also love the picture. You took the visual from my head and made it real.

Check'd. I appreciate the effort that went into this. Very well done.

use bubble gum, it seals tight to the edge

>dad's shed
I grinned.

what no

That's not what locktite is for
what the fuck

I've made bongs out of glass bottles. It's really easy (to fuck it up too) and the glass drilling bits are expensive. 30+ dollars for a decent one that won't burn up after one use. You'll need a buddy or a large tub full of water; either get buddy to constantly spray while you're drilling or just drill with everything submerged in water. It will get very hot without water and you risk cracking the glass.

You'll also have to do some measuring. With whatever stem length you plan on using, measure where the water will end up and calculate the angle you need to drill at. With the glass bit, if it's circular, you'll have to start by drilling with the bit angled to produce a moon like indention in the glass, which makes positioning and angling the bit much easier.

The angle doesn't have to be perfect, but if you plan on doing this often I recommend building a jig to get the angle precise.

it's a pain in the ass to turn a glass bottle into a bong, just buy one or buy some lab glass and connect the right peices

here's one I made a while back

as long as it's not plastic. I mean it's possible but I wouldn't recommend it. plastic will heat up with prolonged lighting of the bowl you make and the hot smoke will make it less sturdy. if it's thicker plastic like a smart water bottle it could last a bit. but it's preferred to use glass and they have diamond tipped drill bits used for glass

also putting things like glue and other chemically made solvents in or around your bong, like to seal it up is dumb. the glue will heat up and release toxic shit. don't inhale that

Fuck these guys OP. Use bubble gum. It can't be toxic if it's a food. And it's easily available.

shame on you

98 V8 convertible, love working on the engine and the drivetrain in general, but it seems like everything else around it wants to fall apart. Wanna put PI heads and intake on it, beef up the exhaust and leave it at that. Maybe swap the tranny for a manual if I run out of things to do for it, and if I could find a parts car for ~8 - 1200

Hey, how are You stranger?

No you cant

whats a bong?

just go to home depot and get a glass cutting hole saw bit for a drill 3/8s inch. go to local car parts store get flared 3/8s brake line and some teflon tape for a seal. get s glass slide from head shop or in a pinch use one of those boingy door stop things that bolt to wall. good to go