DON STEPPED OUTSIDE

more albums like this? ik it's one of a kind but still

A Minor Forrest

It's similar in its one of-a-kindness

The microphones album "mount eerie" I would say is one of the few albums that has been able to produce the same level of grand introspective Stoic emotions like slint

Oh my god this album. Unlike anything i've ever heard.

Try 'Leaves Turn Inside You' by Unwound.

The Enablers

Polvo - Todays Active Lifestyles

The For Carnation - The For Carnation

This is the spiritual successor to Spiderland, Brian McMahan's band, and Britt plays drums on Track 3.

Just listened to this album and oh my god that last song

I'm glad you liked it, user. It's such an underrated album, that reaches the same fucking heights as Spiderland did. The climax on the closer definitely rivals "Washer" and "Good Morning, Captain" even if it is a way subtler approach to the use of dynamics.

Keep listening. It took me a while to realize the true fucking brilliance of that album.

>enablers - output negative space
>a minor forest - flemish altruism
in my experience these two are the closest you will get to slint's sound
"no"

You'll never find anything like Slint's sound. But you'll enjoy these for sure if you like Spiderland.

Can't stand the electronic noises on that album to be honest. I've already had this conversation with you though.

Good album but how is it like it?

Spotify fucked with Enablers. They used to have all of their albums up but now they only have the first two for some reason. It's a shame because I really liked Tundra and Blown Realms.

Most people don't really listen to music that attentively. I had someone try to tell me a while back that A Minor Forest was a ripoff of Polvo.

This

the only album with the same general feel is
sunny day real estate - how it feels to be something on

oh and codeine - frigid stars is also interesting for most people who like spiderland

but basically other than these 2 there is nothing else. Some people mention unwound and it's nothing alike lol

>Some people mention unwound and it's nothing alike lol
No its not really simmilar, Leaves is a lot hard to get into but once you get it its a lot better than Spiderland.

Exploded Drawing by Polvo

fugazi's early work

Frigid Stars by Codeine