Where in tamriel should Tes 6 be set?

endor

Is that some plane of Oblivion?

Akavir.

STOP YOU VIOLATED THE ANUS

Akavir following nerevarine's story

These ones

I just want a better Oblivion

Personally i think they should carry on with where skyrim was left with the civil war and redo that but with more focus on it.
>actual choices make a difference with alliances
>take over citys and holds by invasion or planning and cutting supplies and bumrushing
>MORE FUCKING BATTLES
>better combat/magic effects
>main quest vastly differs depending what side was chosen
>better enemies and level scaling for loot and fights
>real actual consequences of actions
>crafting could be 10x better(hearthfire)
>mo' weapons and magic
>hero class selection back again like on oblivion
>Oh and most important of all is to get to the cloud district more oftern

Yeah this super revamped

In multiple places of Tamriel
Make it a huge expansive world
But it would be very fucking hard to beat Skyrim (and for some people Oblivion)

HD Daggerfall

Classes?
Isn't that what the standing stones were for?

Does it matter? As long as it has substance this time. ES games are massive, but boring as fuck. Main quest that can be done in a couple hours and side quests that are all carbon copies of each other. Bethesda needs to up their game as Fallout 4 showed they're still doing the same shit.

I'd be hype for a game where you start up a shop and work from village to village. Cutting deals with npcs that come back with loot to sell you and you sell it to others. Trying to keep your customers alive on their shitty budgets so you get better inventory. Kind of like that steam game where you do this but without the dungeons

>I'd be hype for a game where you start up a shop and work from village to village.
It won't happen. You'll start as a prisoner as always.

He means the Oblivion skill system. Skyrim skills and everything sucks.

How about somewhere new and interesting. I would be happy with a whole game set underground with those glowing mushrooms.

This already exists if you apply the magic combination of mods.

I think it might be set in summerset isles, and the main story could be about the downfall of the aldmeri dominion

Maybe black marsh or something that hasn't been in a game since daggerfall

Kek

not another game in that boring ass environment please. I would much rather explore another actually interesting world, like morrowind. Not the boring old nine divines and dragons and all that crap. Give me some new and interesting gods, and culture. Some cool new monsters, and lots of daedra.

Also if I'd want a siege simulator and building simulator, I'd play mount&blade or chivalry.

Where?
Every

I beat Skyrim (and Oblivion) without any effort

im old 47. And i have realised one thing, like all things in life

A great thing comes around only once. Then they try to reproduce it, and sometimes it comes very close to the original. But rarely does anything surpass the original.

So you see, a game like fall out new vegas. It will be impossible to beat that.

And this is why fall out 4, 5, 6, ect. Will always feel the same as fall out new vegas. Because really, what is the game design about? Right, one main quest. Then side quests to try really hard to throw you off the main quest, to make the main quest longer.

I used to game all the time. Now, i rarely do. Not because i don't have time. But because only once and a while a truly epic game comes out, and you have to play it.

And i can name them.

Morrowind. Fall out new vegas, and skyrim (and honestly i thought morrowind was much better than skyrim) *not for graphics but for game play.

To be very honest. I only like two types of games

The "fallout" type games. Where you feel like you are actually the character and it's very immersive.

And wasteland 2 type games. The grandfather of that game was "Jagged" mother fucking "alliance"

I think he means beat their locations...

nice reddit spacing newfag

You suck

Yeah. I beat both of their locations on the strongest mode

So you want a jew simulator. K.

Skyrim is the best TES ever made

Hammerfell.. Duh.

oblivion system was put in place so that when you hit level 15 you weren't getting BTFO by random mobs because half of your points were in speech, mercantile and athletics. the idea was great, just needed a bit of tweaking. the fucking bullshit childproof version we got was a massive step backwards and i can't believe they simplified part of what made the originals so great.

i am not a reddit guy asshole.

and so what if i like spacing you cock gobbling, sperm lord.

say it with me

Morrowind

Skyrim pales in comparison for game play

Morrowind was the first.

stop trying to fit in cunt gobbler

Somallia

this guy gets it

uhhhh....calling me a cunt gobbler, isnt' an insult you fucking baboon

Oh no...i eat lotsa pussy....its' such a bad thing im insulted

hahhaha. fuck what are you? 12? or retarded?

stop derailing the thread by tormenting all senile men, asshole.

daggerfall is overrated as a game. it has nothing of what makes the TES franchise so great which is depth. sure as an early proto-sandbox dungeon crawler it stands head and shoulders above it's competition but compared to the quality of games that are being released today, could not hold a candle to most RPG's.

i spent weeks on one dungeon in daggerfall.. you could travel to hundreds of cities.. imagine if they remade it

no lore/storyline though, it was all randomly generated rinse and repeat action. i like to feel a sense of accomplishment as i'm travelling throughout wherever.

pfft.. one of the best things about skyrim is smoking a joint and going for a walk at night..

we need 4k remakes of morrowind and daggerfall

hey,he is a neet virgin.

Can't help him, can only coral him into his edgy form

I don't see it happening, food is a recurrent element in the TES series

keklel

Elsweyr would be great.

>It would be very fucking hard to beat Skyrim
Don't make me laugh, Skyrim was the worst ES game since Redguard. Even ESO is better.

Black Marsh
>Slavery
>The Hist
Or Elsweyr
>Skooma industry
>Gypsy culture

Agreed

Yes, they could go more magical and mystical (like Morrowind), instead of the most currently relevant fantasy money-maker

>Oblivion=LOTR
>Skyrim=GoT

I wanna be a trading Khajiit too