How much does beer cost in your country...

How much does beer cost in your country? Here in America we can get this 6 pack of 16 ounce cans of 8% malt liquor for $4. Thats the equivalent of a 12 pack of beer (in terms of alcohol content).

London here.

My local charges an eye-watering £7.50 for trendy ale

Is that for a pint?

Yeah its pretty crazy

I've paid $12 a glass for belgian sours

shit sucks but it's so good

They sell 4 packs of that in my town for $3. Stuff tastes like shit but it gets the job done.

Cheapest beer in my town is 0.65€ for 1L
Decent beer (San Miguel) for 1,25€ - 1L Bottle

1 can (0.5 liters) in a convenience store is like 200-300 yen. In a bar or restaurant it's usually 500-600 yen for a small beer. (I guess 0.33 liters or so)

Youre better off buying pint bottles at a big retailer like Binnys. Unless its something super hard to find, you probably wont be paying more than 7-8 dollars.

Expensive as fuck

About $0.70 for 330mL 5% in bottles and about $1.00 for the same shit in cans

$1 - $1.50 for half a gallon (two 40s)
that's the 5% stuff

i'm sure there's more expensive beers, esp. foreign ones (which are 2x more expensive) but i don't like that stuff anyway

forgot to mention the most popular way to sell beer here is in half-gallon plastic bottles, like cocal cola

also, does anyone here like dark beer? most of it tastes like blood mixed with farts tbx. it's total shit.

2e for a regular 25cl pils at the bar
3.5e for a pint of the same pils
3.5 up to 4.5e for a nicer beer (think trappist or abbaye beer) at the bar

>also, does anyone here like dark beer?

Yes

>Beer in plastic bottles
Disgusting

The only beer sold in plastic bottles here is actually malt liquor which is the lowest of the brews. Technically it isnt even beer.

about 1/3 of an euro for a cheap one, canned that is

Is it paprika flavored?

Cheapest beer in a can I can find here is €0,30 0,5L