Are Japanese Asian?

Recent newstory claims the mysterious origin of the Japanese people lay within the British Isles.

Around 2,500 years ago a group of Anglo fishermen got lost in the south east trying to catch the migrating herring where they were swept ashore on the island of Japan where they made a small fishing village

is this just a myth? it would explain a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/culture/aryan-race/aryan-diffusion-part-1/
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1499&dat=19361219&id=ialQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_iEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5520,5742505&hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anglos get caught up in a current and are swept all the way around Africa, through the Indian ocean, through Indonesia and the south China sea, and onto japan
Nigger what

>Are Japanese Asian?
Jesus man, lay off the weed already leaf.

WE

A

Japan has never been Asian.
It has always been mixed race and hence shouldn't have borders.

aryanism.net/culture/aryan-race/aryan-diffusion-part-1/

I want what you're smoking

they are aliens man. just look at all the weird shit they are doing. have to be from space

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>British
>getting lost at sea

We own the effing sea. No British sailor in history has ever been lost anywhere in any sea faring vessel IN ANY SEA.

how did they turn into ching chongs then?

Who told you that/wrote that ? Either way, drugs are clearly involved.

Sorry Papa but you lost the sea to your son

Japan isn't muslim so probably not

Take care of it my son.

Do you want to borrow a ramp or two for your aircraft carriers?

Japan is comprised of Jomon and Yayoi people. They're most definitely a unique breed within asia.

FUCK off with your retarded psyop threads

I will do my best Papa, and yes the ramps are funny so I'll take 2

The anglos are germanic. I don't think they were on the islands 2500 years ago

WUZ

WUZ

Obligatory img

JAPANEZE AND SHIET

Japan is a culture that broke off from china long ago. Dumbass white pigu

Didn't you guys lose a war to the gooks?

WE WUZ SAMURAIZ AND SHIT

So since this was only 2,500 years ago, races were already fully developed into what we look like today as whites.

But, somehow in 2.5k years whites skin color, skeletal structure and eyes all got fucked up?

here is some skull from japan, one is aryan type
circa 2,500 year ago

Whats up with some Japanese guys growing really thick beards while others only have patchy wispy beards?
Why do some Japanese have a natural eylid roll?
Why do some Japanese have natural auburn and light brown hair?

Rectangular oculars are very unusual in asia.

this is what i am getting at, i think it is a recessive anglo phenotype from old time

I have the same question to you

Possibly depends on the levels of Ainu blood they have

Irrelevant question OP, they're going extinct anyway:

>Whats up with some Japanese guys growing really thick beards while others only have patchy wispy beards?
Radiation

That should be easy to see in any genetic profiling though, wouldn't it?
At least one or two genes present only in typically European people would be showing up in their profile as well.

I think its more likely that they came in contact with caucasian dna through the aninu people who mixed with people from the steppes. In the past caucasian people were more spread out on the steppes in central asia than there are now.

No, we did not, thanks for asking. Let me know next time you decide to have a naval "battle" though.

I might be confusing this with Buddhism or Hinduism, but didn't Taoism originate around the same time? 2500 years ago?

thanks for all the replies guys, i guess this whole anglo founding japan myth is sort of debunked, although it is evident that small populations in japan do have white dna

th epicanthal fold signifies they are east asians. some have had surgery to remove this trait but they at a genetic level will always have it and pass it to their off spring.

even many generations departed its not uncommon for mixed to have it. look at some slavs (most dont) and fins

some brits may have mingled into japans gene pool a long long time ago but you cant crop out the mainland east asian blood from japan

>Are Japenese English?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

WE
WUZ
JAPS
N
SHEIT

Fucking eternal anglo scum

>a group of Anglo fishermen got lost in the south east trying to catch the migrating herring where they were swept ashore on the island of Japan where they made a small fishing village
I don't know where you are getting this from, but it's really absurd to think that fishermen from the British Isles ended up in Japan due to a bad storm. The journey from the British Isles to Japan takes months by ship. They would have been able to make landfall in many places in that time, and couldn't "accidentally" land in Japan.

More likely, and actually attested in fossil and genetic evidence, is that there have been waves of different races dispersing eastward across Eurasia and even into the Americas. I don't think anyone argues with the fact that the Ainu people have a lot of "Caucasoid blood" in them - just look at the fact that they can grow thick, full beards (very rare with Asian men) - but even Ainu still don't look "Anglo."

They didn't found it. They improved it.

"A Race of Bearded Aryans in Japan Remains Unsolved Mystery of the Orient" - Milwaukee Journal, December 19,1936.
>The hairy Ainu of the Japanese island of Yezo have no almond eyes, no yellow skin, no mongolian cheekbones; a homogenous tribe
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1499&dat=19361219&id=ialQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_iEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5520,5742505&hl=en

It was the other way around. Briton farmers set adrift 2,500 years ago sailed westwards and reached japan,

America did not exist back then, so they made a straight journey through the atlantipacific ocean.

In those days japan was a black civilization, and the brits ruined eberything as they usually do.

>but even Ainu still don't look "Anglo."

Miscegenation

I *think* what the OP is saying, and what the supposed controversy is over, isn't where the majority race living in Japan currently came from, but where the original race of Japanese people, who lived there prior to mainland Asians migrating there, came from. There are two distinct races of native people in the country, and archaeological evidence shows that they even had their own distinct pottery and other cultural artifacts, which were largely swallowed up in Chinese-like artifacts once the more Asian-looking Asians came there from the mainland. Think of pre-migration Japan a little bit like Canada, 50 years ago. The natives were swallowed up and bred nearly out of existence by hoards and hoards of Chinks.

Very true, just hard to prove what they looked like so long ago.

>December 19,1936.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

This desu senpai. Anglos ruin everything.

(you(you(you(you(you)

Oh lordy

Sup Forums """""logic""""":

>brown eyed/haired european = non-white

>australoid + mongoloid mongrels = aryans

I fucking swear you motherfuckers are absolutely retarded

Yeah they're different than the rest, but they're not European because of that.

Why do you losers try so desperately to justify your cartoon fetishism?

>Recent newstory claims the mysterious origin of the Japanese people lay within the British Isles.
what retard shit are you talking about

you can clearly note the differences

The evidente is there for those that want to learn some #blackhistoryyoudidntlearninschool

Cool, I'm applying for Japanese citizenship

We wuz Nippon N shiet

You're not going to find true racial science reported in modern newspapers. It would make whites look too good.

>Argentina is actually white
woah

>Replying to Canadians

I don't get it

Newspapers don't even report science, and never have. Modern anthropology has learned a lot about the Ainu in the time since 1936. Maybe you should try reading some anthropology journals, and not headline news from almost a century ago.

The whiteness would be bread out of the Brits who landed after a few generations unless there were +10,000 lost fisherman
this thread is dildos

fun fact there were actual black samurai but only because they used to be portugese slaves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

at least this thread is entertaining

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

portuguese were actually black

I'm going out on a limb here and saying rapey American GIs may have had something to do with.it.

i wouldnt doubt it, after all they are rape babies

We did, but got our revenge fair and square 34 years later, though.

Kind of like the US :^)

you're gonna be in for a surprise, weeb

The words bull and shit come to mind.

out of interest where is this from?

BLEACHED

Ooga booga indeed

LEAVES N SHIET

Blacked

Disney the Chinese find some Roman skeletons one time.

Didn't Hitler consider the Japanese as honorary aryans?

While there may be some white blood in the ainu/ jomoun people of Japan, it isnt Anglo.
We wuz samurai n SHIET ahead
There were mummies and corpses of white people with blonde and red hair found in China and in the eastern area of china there are many myths of villages being descendants of whites such as villages claiming to be left overs of Roman expeditions. There also are very caucasian looking people with white skin and light hair in eastern regions of china. So it may be possible that in ages far far before our time whites were living in these regions.
That sounds far fetched but isnt one finds out there there even is evidence indoeuropeans were actually the first people crossing onto america.
So it may be possible that the ainu are mixed remaints of indo europeans that survived on the isolated island of Japan and hokkaido.
Some original ainu (in our theory theseare the ainus that are more or less non-mixed) are reported to have light eyes, caucasian facial features, brown hair and are very hairy with lots of beard growth.
Therefor germanics and slavs may share a common ancestry with ainu and therefor slavs somewhere in siberia
Keep in mind that doesnt meam we wuz samurai n SHIET ot other nigger tier history stealing stuff.

Tl;dr japs are mixed with ainus that may be
remaints of indoeuropeans inhabiting the region that survived due to isolation

The fire probably got to his weed stash.

Just sit him on the couch and give him some Fritos.

Please stop posting them

Rape Babies of Kangz of Egypt

They're as Asian as the British are European... Probably more...

>russian """"""navy""""""

Ancient king Arthur was black

It takes like 11 hours by plane to get to Japan.

A small fishing boat?

Ancient Russians were black

>No British sailor in history has ever been lost anywhere in any sea faring vessel IN ANY SEA

Do you not know the tale of Samurai William?

this is wrong twice. whites didn't invent gunpowder.

FACT: Ancient knights were Mexican. White man had to invent tacos and tequila to pacify them

You are an anglo country...

Jomon master race

the URL is on the bottom left (can't post it here because spam detection)

>black tzars
now im triggered.

>Nicholas 21st

What...

Ancient Vikings were black, and poles are like vikings, but with feathers instead of horns, so ancient poles are also black.

(but not as black as real vikings, because poles are less manly than swedes, and thus use feathers instead of horns and horses instead of ships).