THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. We threw a party at my house...

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. We threw a party at my house. My sister just gave me a blowjob thinking I was her boyfriend. I FUCKING REPEAT. MY SISTER GAVE ME A BLOWJOB THINKING I WAS HER BOYFRIEND. PIC MOTHER FUCKING RELATED. everyones back now. im in my room fucking shaking and i feel like my heart is going to pop. WHAT THE FUCK ANONS! I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY LIFE IS

nigga that text aint green how am i gonna read that shit

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. We threw a party at my house. My gay brother just gave me a blowjob thinking I was his boyfriend. I FUCKING REPEAT. MY BROTHER GAVE ME A BLOWJOB THINKING I WAS HIS BOYFRIEND. PIC MOTHER FUCKING NOT RELATED. everyones back now. im in my room fucking shaking and i feel like my heart is going to pop. WHAT THE FUCK ANONS! I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY LIFE IS.

> you're a fag OP. not a big thing

Wow she is hot.. Don't stop now dude.. Fuck her ass and post the pics..

i guess...congrats?

beggars cant be choosers fam

Get over it, won't happen again.
Cherish the moment, encrypt the pic

You just committed incest with an ugly chick

Her ig?

He makes a good point

Greentext it nigger.
Also, she isn't even wearing a blindfold, so is she fucking blind since she couldn't tell that you werent her boyfriend?

yeah this OP, i think she just wanted your dick dude

woah, sauce please

Failed Bait.

How did she think you were her boyfriend? Are your dicks identical?

did you bust a nut?

Get her naked n post pics

She's cute. More pics for proof.

If she is so drunk, go get nudes.

1st off incest 2nd off ugly af 3rd off she looks 12 why are you so excited I would punch her in the fucking mouth and tell parents

lower quality bait than op
>we can do better, c'mon faggots

cant greentext. people are already asking me why im in my room. i had to tell somebody. basically everybody left to go get taco bell. i wasnt hungry. just before my sisters bf took her to her room because she was basically passed out, a couple of my friends are basically passed out on the couches too. i was just bored and walked into my sisters room for someone to talk to and just flopped on the bed and i was just drunk starring at the ceiling and she flopped onto my waist and started undoing everything and i just complete froze i didnt say anything the room was dark except her one lamp right behind me i just didnt say a fucking word. i dont know. that was that. she just did it. she just did it and kind of half swallowed half spat it up on my and just put her head in my lap and i think fell asleep. after like a minute i just fucking bolted to here and people came back in the house just as i was making this thread

im bored, enlighted me with fictional tales from your sordid mind OP...
in other words greentext that shit.

>can't greentext
fucking newfag

being this big of a fag

Lel she's going to wake up and ask her boyfriend how the blowjob was last night and shit will hit the fan

>i just complete froze
>but I took a picture (with flash) to show you guys, that surely didn't get her attention at all

Post more pics for guidance op

Sage

I'm not OP.
Nah, I think it'll just be "haha hangover amirite? lmao memory loss"

This is where I call bullshit.
OP could have made this thread gold if she had a blindfold.
I refuse to believe this is legit.

congrats op. post more pics

Fuck her, she didn't think you were anything. She wanted your hard cock in her mouth so she'll certainly fuck you and there's nothing really better than cumming in your sister. It's something about the DNA being close, I think, but I know from experience it's about the best sex there is.

Not sure, depends on the person. I tend to remember things of sexual natures no matter how wasted. I'd definitely remember swallowing half a load.

Pic semi related

i can hear the confederate flag flapping in the breeze outside

ought to be easy to identify this one lads: here's a few clues:

dirty blonde
lots of freckles
pasty skin
claddagh ring
(the way she's wearing means she's probably engaged if she knows what it means...)

>Irish or of Irish descent.

Do you think her boyfriend is retarded enough to forget though.
She won't think much of it if he doesn't, last thing she'd think of is blowing you.

who cares, you won

topkek

What? How stupid are you, she sucked her brothers cock, her boyfriend didn't suck any cocks. What the hell are you talking about?

I did not use flash. She has a bright bedlamp right next to her bed which was right behind my head. and yes i took a picture obviousfuckingly what would you have done?
how likely is this to happen seriously?

better suck her boyfriends cock just to make sure he remembers getting a blowjob

What? Its on Sup Forums newfag, of course its true.

This is what you must do OP.

Your sister thought she was sucking her boyfriend - no, it was you.
If she mentions sucking her 'boyfriend' off, but he doesn't remember, she could possibly brush it off as to him being wasted and losing his memory. I've had friends lose entire segments - hours they can't recall after a drinking binge.

What I'm getting at is that your sister wouldn't suspect blowing you, depending on who she is, I'd think she'd deny it.

rip thought was OP.

Why the fuck are you so fucking gay using these 3 autistic dots to make a dramatic pause you faggot ass nigga

Thanks for the explanation.

Oh yea, because she just sucked you off the whole time with her eyes closed.

In a lit room and never once opened her eyes.

OP's pic looks like a girls who closed her eyes because the camera flash was to bright.

If you really want us to believe you OP then post a pic of your dick again with timestamp and it it matches up we may take it into consideration.

>inb4 I can't take a pic because im at a party

Bullshit, go to the fucking bathroom.

Yep, I don't think I was clear the first time. being awake at 1AM does that to me.

>how likely is this to happen seriously?

not that I believe your story, but if she really was drunk enough to mistake one person for another then she most likely won't remember the blowjob.
so, very unlikely.

If the light was that bright I refuse to believe she never once looked up and saw who she was blowing
>what would you have done?
not make up a shit story to post on /b