Hi guys

Hi guys,

Where do you download your torrents now?

I used to go to Piratebay then Kickass, but now I'm outdated.

Need it for shit softs like Fruity loops and so on

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/index8.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try Comey.

fuck you faggot I tried to be nice. I don't want to post that shit on Sup Forums since it's off topic. I can take the bant of my country flag and post there if you think i'm a honeypot.

Sup Forumsfag? lol. get fucked. no one likes your shit, not even Sup Forums
lrn2google.

To be this fucking oblivious. Fucking moron.

bunch of fucktards, you accept banana YLYL threads of shit, my little poney, 9 yo content that is not even funny, furrys, cuking, traps and you won't help a single 'original content' thread.

eat a dick a die fucking cucks

also, twice GET motherfuckers.

We know what you are doing former FBI director Comey. We are not sharing our secrets with you so you can just shut the sites down.

Nice try though.

Kickass got taken down by the American government for providing information about files (not actual files). Google does the same thing but completely legal because they have a lot of money.

You know what's funny? it's when people actually think you are FBI when you are not. Or maybe my writing is too formal for a bunch of autists. Nevertheless I get it. I'll google it myself and get a Hadopi shit on my ass.

But just picture it, people believing a single dude behind a computer is FBI or CIA.

and serioulsy, stop living the dream. Both of these institution don't give a shit about torrents'n shit, I don't even think they give a shit about darker stuff but I won't be sure, they got too much to handle with other stuff to care of an neckbeard autismo downloading fruity fucking loops to make deadmau5 crap music in his basement.

Either you guys are paranoid or trolling. actually, I would rather it to be the last one. If not, this board is cucked beyond saving.

Dude you're falling for the bait kek, try
Rarbg

Google what you want and put torrent behind it

Pure wisdom.

torrentdownload ( dot )ch is good

torrentday. However you have to seed back and it's invite only. I won't invite you because you're likely a liberal

Either an autistic retard or bait. Idek which

>2017
>using bottorrent

Torrentday is the shit.

Love the variety of content

tpb
rarbg.to/index8.php
french private tracker.

it needs an invite unfortunately

Or you can pay the donor fee

I've been there 6 years. And literally never needed to venture out.

Speed.cd its an invite too but sometimes they open it..

Ares

Fuck off Comey

What kinda material is it?