This movie is nothing but the stir up of anti-german sentiment and xenophobic and racist stereotypes against the German...

This movie is nothing but the stir up of anti-german sentiment and xenophobic and racist stereotypes against the German people. It should be classified as a hate crime.

France started ww1

Britain started ww2

learn history retard

Slow down Ares, we are all on to your games.

>WW1: Austria invades Serbia
>WW2: Germany invades Poland
What sort of parallel universe do you come from lad

Actually the germans sorta got pulled into World War 1 due to their alliances. Then they got screwed and had to foot the bill for the entire war due to the collapse of the Ottomans. World War 2 really just came about because of the massive pressure placed on the german people and the german people having said "We've had enough!" and clung to the delusional yet inspiring promises of the nazi party. Man their money was so worthless it was cheaper than toilet paper.

/thread

gtfo Sup Forums this shits getting old

>What sort of parallel universe do you come from lad

An alt-right universe.

World war 2 happened because the German army crossed the Polish border with the intent to annex substantial parts of Poland, leaving the rest to the Soviet Union, as per previous arrangement between the two countries signed by foreign ministers of the two. The economical crises were over by the time Shamdolf the Shmitler was in power, and the dissatisfaction caused by them were why he got in power in the first place. WW2 was nowhere near popular because almost everyone already saw what the consequences of a world war look like, and they are not fucking pretty. Even with all the propaganda, poverty, dissatisfaction and Addy's speeches the nazis failed to win a majority in the German parliament in 1933 and had to resort to forming a coalition and later blatantly overturning the system to stay in power.

What do you expect after what the Germans did in the Third Reich? Germans will always have that stigma. When I think of Germany I think of the holocaust and Adolf Hitler.

If the make a movie that happens in WW1-2 putting German people there is not "hate crime" or "stereotyping", it's fucking historical accuracy, dipshit.

Fuck off faggot. Everyone has interests in war. Do you think France and Britain would just protect Poland? Just grow up. Jew were roaches 100 years ago and are still roaches now. They had their interests and they still do. And Germany, the only country who did see it before is now a fucking cuck because of the other cuck west countries. Look at France now. I've been there and you can't walk 100 meters without seeing a nigger or a muslim.

>And Germany, the only country who did see it before
Several countries expelled the jews centuries before Germany even existed.

German people don't exist anymore.

haha britain, churchill wanted to defeat communism with hitlers help. so how exactly did he started the war with him?

We are talking about contries not empires. And we are talking about doing to them what should be done since ever.

>before Germany even existed

Long ago.

>We are talking about contries not empires
I'm talking about countries, from small to big ones, you idiot.

>Long ago
Literally 1871, you retarded Sup Forumstard.

not to mention that women are breeding with these peoples. Sorry but Europe is doomed.

>If the make a movie that happens in WW1-2 putting German people there is not "hate crime" or "stereotyping", it's fucking historical accuracy, dipshit.

They always portrait Germans as villains. That is like portraying niggers as violent and Latinos as lazy.

>women are breeding with these peoples. Sorry but Europe is doomed
That's just France, Germany, Sweden and the UK, my uninformed Sup Forumsfriend.

Are you from the less than 60% white USA?

>hi, my name is
STUPID

most sensible post I've seen on /b in a while.
most interest thrive through wars

>They always portrait Germans as villains. That is like portraying niggers as violent and Latinos as lazy.
And yet they'd still not be wrong.

>MFW you remember wonderwoman was created, literally as the secretary for the Justice League. By Zeus. As a perfect, smooth pits, hairless snatch and asshole

Nope, this movie is basically nothing but a fine ass Jewess kicking ass and looking hot with a pretty cool backstory and a great cast that just so happens to be set in a period when the German people were basically the scum of planet earth. You're pretty alright these days, but you were a bunch of douchebags back then. Get fucked if you can't accept that.

Yes, goy. Jews always suffering, Poor Jew.

>straight to Sup Forums memes
I never said that, you double retards. I probably hate the jews more than you for a variety of reasons.

The uniformed idiots like you, parroting Sup Forums memes and looking retarded, fueling the liberal media machinery, are doing more damage to the real right-wing guys like me than the jews. Good fucking job, you idiots.

Poland egged them on by slaughtering ethnic germans right by the border. Hitler had to invade to protect his people, because they would not stop.

>What do you expect after what the Germans did in the Third Reich? Germans will always have that stigma. When I think of Germany I think of the holocaust and Adolf Hitler.
Don't be so harsh on the Germans. History is repeating itself step by step in the USA (alt-)right now. It can happen any time, any place where a megalomaniac is put into actual power.

>dude, I hate the jews
>guess you are a jew then!
As I said, utterly retarded Sup Forumstard.

not the same guy but why would you hate jews? Not bait nor judging just genuinely interested

>you don't know what you are talking about
>you are doing damage spreading jew hate
>i'm indeed a right-wing
>stop

They have been scum since forever, always melding into other societies to undermine them and profit their own race. They think all the other men are just cattle for them and act in consequence.

Literally a blight for the western civilization.

Yes, seems you can translate to "meme language" and have a big Sup Forums folder. Now, try to understand it, retard.

Blight for all civilizations. Just because they haven't completely infected some of the eastern areas does not mean they won't stop trying

You can be all that you want but you are being baited.

Yeah, should've added "current". They'll switch to the east if the world's hegemony changes.

>you are being baited
Dunno man, that guy doesn't even know high school history, chances that he's serious.

First thing that comes to mind when I think of the jews pushing eastward is the push for immigration in Japan.
Japan needs to take in more refugees! It would be good for their economy!

You're the one living in the land of lies m8

Well, Japan is the better economy in the east (China is growing a lot, but is too unstable). Jews fear the samurai tho.

>hi, my name is
STUPID

Fuck off, you sausage-eating, scheiße-loving kraut.

>Tmw germans are dirty krauts and should all burn.
>Tfw germany has fallen to shitskins

I don't care about germany, nobody should. They lost thw war, both, and now they never win. Fuck them.

Soon they'll be an Islamic state.

If that's your attitude. You people are hopeless. Might as well convert to the religion of "peace."

>a movie has plot points
OMFG NO WAY?!

Whitest post of the day.

Wrong answer. That's a liberal thing changing history to suit your argument. Time to get off Sup Forums friend.

Poland let them in with a parade...