YOU COME HOME AND FIND THIS UGLY NIGGER ON YOUR COUCH !!

YOU COME HOME AND FIND THIS UGLY NIGGER ON YOUR COUCH !!

WHAT IS YOUR NEXT MOVE?

Draw my concealed weapon and blow his head off.

SEE A NIGGER PULL THE TRIGGER

Beat him to death.

Ask him if he needs money for cloths

apologize for not having a gf for him to fuck and give him all my money while saying sorry for slavery

>I see Nbuku Nbwedele has not left
>Its been almost four hours now
>I'm not prepping him again
>Goes back into cuckshed with a toast sandwich

Please tell me you are a canadian visitor.

Sling the rope over the tree

Take him out for beef patties and jerk chicken.

these nigger looks especially untrustworthy. the grinning african that goes from being nice to you, to gleeful ultraviolence with a machete. empty beady eyes like a bug or something

If they look like they're going to steal all your shit and tag your wall when your back is turned, they probably will. Listen to your evolutionary instincts.

I've tried to give people like this the benefit of the doubt before and was wrong most of the time.

>Walk in after a long day of work
>toss my vintage louis vuitton attache on my PEARCE CREAM LEATHER UPHOLSTERED 3-PIECE CORNER WEDGE SECTIONAL SOFA
>notice this nigger
>draw my glod-palted trump model taser and incapacitate him with 9000 Niggawatts
>handcuff him and duct tape his mouth and legs
>gingerly drag the unconscious ape to my "special" basement
>strap him onto victorian area medical examination table
>awake him with smelling salts
>turn Garth Brooks up to 10 on my JVC audio system
>remove all his teeth with pliers
>remove one eye ball with sharpened spoon
>cut off fingers with pruning shears
>cauterize them close with propane torch
>Removes his balls with chef's knife
>propane torch his scrotum shut
>use an x-acto knife to flay his penis perfectly in half down the length of it
>it resembles a halved banana that had strawberry insides
>I would cauterize it closed again
>then I would burn his hair off with my propane torch
>cut his ears off with the x-acto knife
>then I would go upstairs and blend ears and half of his penis in my blender along with some deviled ham
>I would go back down there and make sure his "good eye" was on me
>then I would feed it to my mini Dachshund named Hitler as I was explaining to mr. couchsurfer that my dog was eating his ears and dick

Why is my house a jail cell?

Hand him my conceal piece, let him get his greasy nigger prints all over it, then fire with the shotgun. Not worried about the blood or over penetration... going to have to burn the couch regardless.

based faggot

Coppity chop his peepee because I always carry my bowie knife.

Well thats just jamal here to give my wife her daily dose of cultural enrichment hehe we are tolerant people Mr.Gestapo

Magdump my Makarov on it.
Kick it in the stomach and take one of my kitchen knives with some gloves and put his hand prints on the handle and mine on the blade of it, nick my forearms and hands with the knife a couple of times.

Call the cops very shaken up and say I shot an intruder in my house and need help.

Story was I came home and he pulled one of my knives from his pocket on my, I defended myself, kicked him onto the couch and shot him until my gun was empty and fled to call for help.

open fire

Tell him to go away cause I'm tired and want to sit down