The show is hit or miss, what's his magnum opus?

The show is hit or miss, what's his magnum opus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk
adultswim.com
youtu.be/EMJRsf5ui4U
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ideas Man
College Cunts
Moms
your dad 2 things you can do with degrees
Officer Maggot
Boston Ross

williamsburg street interviews are great too

I don't think you two quite get the meaning of "magnum opus" - OP is asking what Sam Hyde's grand intention is.

>what Sam Hyde's grand intention is.
To gas the kikes and start a race war.

It will be his final episode.

Because then his unfunny and """dude I go on Sup Forums to get all my sense of humour I'm so edgy xDD"

Will finally be over.

He asking what Sam considers to be his most important project. In which case we would have to get inside the mind of Sam which is impossible.

Ideas Man is clearly his magnum opus

too bad the show's already being cancelled for dropping too many redpills

Rumors, but It should be canceled for being unfunny, because that's what it is. Each week i give it a new try because i actually did like some of MDE's content. But you can blatantly tell they put minimal effort into this because they have no experience whatsoever in producing 10 minutes of content with a budget of over 400 dollars.

Their entire shtick is just watered down to the point where it feels like they're scared to be themselves.

And no, "jews rock" and saying "le moon man n david duke XD" is not dropping redpills, it's literally spouting memes like an autist on national television. it's not funny when other shows do it and it's not funny when they did it.

They were given one chance and they fucked it up, they fucked it up really hard. At this point i almost hope they fail horribly just to set a precedent to future comedians.

>damage control

you didn't even read my goddamn post.

I can't wait or this completely unfunny piece of shit to be cancelled.

World Peace is by far the worst show [as] has ever aired, and that's saying something.

this

mag·num o·pus
ˌmaɡnəm ˈōpəs/
noun
a large and important work of art, music, or literature, especially one regarded as the most important work of an artist or writer.

Fuck off Sam

Hi Eric

>art, music, or literature
All of which Sam has never produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk

this is the only vid I like of his but I REALLY like it

I don't see why people make such a big deal about this

I thought it was good

I think the first two were mostly shit, especially not compatible with most audiences, even the late night adult swim crowd. That being said, I think episode 3 was a step in the right direction and shows a lot more promise

ideas man. sam is best in moms tho, not even close desu

>redpills

Sure senpai

Someone link to episode 4 pls

Haven't seen it yet

leftists are just really triggered.

speaking of which, when the fuck did plebbit come here?

adultswim.com

>leftists are just really triggered.
>implying anyone who doesn't like this show is a leftist

The show is just Sam spouting semi-offensive jokes while hiding behind the idea that it's 'too deep 4 u lmao sheeple'.

All his fucking ironic videos he made in his bathroom are funnier than this.

I came from r/milliondollarextreme

The Ted X talk, obviously.

>leftists are easily triggered

jew detected

my point exactly

His TED talk you
regards

MDE should have been so unbearably funny that it forced viewers tuned into mainstream political thought to laugh anyway. Plenty of alt-right guys will get a belly laugh out of Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle even though they completely disagree with them politically.

Instead it's a shitty Tim and Eric clone that doesn't realize that even Tim and Eric know that the anti-comedy fad has passed and was overrated anyway

what did he mean by this?

all people pretending to be liberals so they can get replies.
You all get one (You) then nothing else.

All liberal posts are b8

>reasonable argument

This is my post and i am not, or am i trying to be, a liberal.

The show is shit, MDE has the potential to be funnier, they failed, and i hope they get canceled so they go back to making comedy that isn't 80% shit.

Does Sam understand how difficult it is to look at his facial hair? Is it part of the act?

>implying people who don't like the show are all liberals

they are. This thread was posted somewhere

disliking unfunny faggots does not make someone liberal

sam has been spamming his clips on Sup Forums for a couple years now but his shit just is not funny, sorry!

he looks weird without the beard

nigger

I like MDE but I never understood this joke.

Does Sam 'ironically' make himself look disgusting, with the horrific acne and wispy high-school beard? He dresses like a complete moron as well.

Sam and Nick plat disgusting characters all the time

yes

>disliking Sam makes you a liberal

>anyone who disagrees with me is a liberal cuck

>implying Sup Forums knows how to argue

>image.png
>pic you post once a week
>nothing to say, just a mindless shitpost by a retard
boring

hi caden

He looks like a child molester either way, I think it's the lips.

glad you posted an image that goes well with your post, because you clearly don't know what it means

Comedians have worn funny clothes for a very long time.

I think comedians shouldn't dress fashionable. Much funnier to see them in ridiculous outfits.

not him. but williamsburg street fashion gives great insight on how hipsters operate.

turns out it's pretty pathetic.

The newest episode was SO funny. Them dissing pickup artist culture (and not even modern pickup culture, but 2007-2008) was so relevant and fresh and bold!

I used to think Sam Hyde was our guy then I realize he's a 6'4" alpha male who looks like he could kick the shit out of literally 90% of males who'd pass his path on a given day and Im not being ironic

He will never know what it really feels like to be a true Sup Forums type of guy, most of us are 5'9" and under, let alone fucking 6'4" god-mode height

youtu.be/EMJRsf5ui4U

An underrated mde gamer vid

>not even modern pickup culture
now I see why you're upset by it.

he's 6'4"? that's pretty big

>most of us are 5'9" and under

no we aren't you projecting manlet

you could say he's a big guy

2070 Paradigm Shift is hilarious.

Sadly this. And I wanted them to succeed ;_;

so he didnt get a million viewer?

we gonna see the lena dunham thingy?

Fantano could literally kick his ass with ease, but yeah, its nice having a guy who doesn't use steroids being a role model to get kids in the gym.

I liked when he through a roider off in MDE Whipz by mentioning dbol, roiders don't get shamed enough really. /fit/ will literally make you mentally ill if you stay there long enough.

>Fantano could literally kick his ass with ease
sup anthony

they deliberately do not look fashionable.

its against their aesthetic...charls and sam actually have their own costumes now...sams is shitty over sized t-shirts, shorts and a beanie oh and those weird glasses. Charls always wears that brown jacket and has a small pedo stash, also short shorts.

its a conscious choice i feel.

anyone who doesnt like WP is a bandwagoner and not a real mde fan and probably only hopped on after 2070 got big

>Fantano could literally kick his ass with ease

bahahahah. Fagtano is way too much of a pussy to even fight back if sam came at him

holy shit this

late adopters pretending like they know what's going on or what makes it funny and good

Literally nothing MDE has ever created has a punchline, or is a joke, or is specifically intended to make you Laugh Out Loud, fags get mad about this

i hopped on after round bread desu

Williamsburg Street Fashion

perfect feet

IMG 0612

what the fuck is MillionDollarExtreme2

He's literally Sup Forums and that doesn't play too well on TV. He actually believes what he says. youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

I'm surprised that a Jewish org hasn't jumped all over them.

You're either completely retarded or trolling to get another flame war started, either way fuck off