Tried to kill myself by stabbing a vein. Didn't work, the knife was too dull...

Tried to kill myself by stabbing a vein. Didn't work, the knife was too dull. Pic related it's my face in a dumb close up manner.

I can't tell what ethnicity or gender you are.

I should have pressed harder. But I was scared. I was scared of pain and I was scared of what the people around me would think. Because I am a pussy. I don't deserve to live. I showed lad have pressed harder.

I. Just a white fat chick.

Practice makes perfect. Get to work, faggot!

Will do sir. Maybe I will get sharper knives in the future.

Hit the gym for fuck sake
Stop eating for 4
The harder is to start

Stop being fat and get a bf. A skinny 5/10 chick has surprising potential.

OP Don't listen to everyone, people love to bully behind a keyboard. I personally found you attractive.

You can kik me @piyushk_

Arterials user, stab the arteries not veins.

You die faster if the blood exits your body before getting to it.

I don't eat for 4 surprisingly. I eat a meal a day. I don't know why I'm fat, but I guess that's every fat persons excuse. The reason I want to die isn't because I'm fat anyways.
Don't white knight me I know I'm fucking ugly.
Understood. There's always room for improvement after all.

Do you drink anything other than water regularly? You're not fat for no reason.

You know, I've realized, once you have tried to die, you think about all the things you would never have anymore. All the things you'd miss once you were gone. All the people that would be upset. It puts you into a place of uncertainty. I don't know if I'll try again. Hell, I didn't even come close this time. I just know that there are great things in the world. And I shouldn't take things for granted. I want to try to live again. There are too many things I want to see to leave yet.

No, I'm actually pretty poor. I can't afford something like sodas or juices. I probably consume a lot of fatty things without realizing it.

Shoot yourself it's easier

like sleepwalk-eating? Come on, you know exactly why you are fat. Come over to /fit/ and fix this.

I don't have any guns.
I honestly have no idea. The reason for this thread wasn't to talk about my weight anyways. I made it because I stabbed myself very pathetically.

Oh fuck off, lose some fucking weight and stop making excuses for yourself. Nobody believes that shit except for you. Stop trying to get validation online, eat a fucking salad.

>relevant

I love salad. Going to have some tonight for dinner.
I do want attention. Is it so wrong to want to hear others stories?

>i don't know why I'm fat
>i only drink water and eat salad

hang yourself instead it's painless

Show pussy