All the boys at school are bullying me and saying i look like a girl (im a boy)

all the boys at school are bullying me and saying i look like a girl (im a boy)
should i shoot them all?

stop wearing eyeliner faggot

girls cant shoot bruh

I wanna shoot my load inside you

Dont, we need you for when things go down to breed your boipucci.

1.Cut off dick
2.Grow tits
3.wear make up
4.???
5.Profit

Id like to see that barrel inserted in your ass bb

post hole

No, you need to show more of that wonderlust body of yours =)

why do you pose like a fucking faggot ? keep your homo stuff to yourself and your lover.

just go to the fucking gym

I love you let me see ypur boipuccy

1. clean your room
2. take off makeup
3. realize you were abused are mentally ill because of it
4. head to /k/ and post gun specs

You do look like a girl, faggot.

OP is clearly an americunt. The SVD hasn't been imported into the US for years, and is worth around $10,000 USD. Put your airsoft toy away and clean your fucking room, it's horrible. When you are done, go eat some food and gain a little weight, and maybe self respect. If they keep calling you a faggot, steal their bitch, make her suck your dick and send them pictures.

No. But show us your bollocks and that sexy pooper and we will all jerk off to your image.

not american

Time flies when you are a Faggot.

wrooong, it worth like 7 at the most, and the PSL is still very prevailent in the US. It's also pretty easy to find parts kits, recievers and barrels for both rifles

No. Stop trying to look so feminine

KYS faggot

Wait this isnt a traps thread????

Lol, made at being called a girl.

>Has a choker necklace, chick haircut, and posing femininely.

clearly bait but go ahead and kys anyway

Nope, shoot yourself.

That collar though..
Suck my dick like a good girl before school shooting

Show me your feet. They are feminine I bet. I want to suck them like my wifes feet.

Go in your most masculine clothing and open fire on everyone kek

Shooting yourself would be the most viable answer

You'd have to kill everyone in the world becuase you look and complain like a bitch.

It's way easier to just shoot yourself. Make sure you shoot the face that way the mortician makeup doesn't make you look even more like a faggot

Clearly OP looks like a female.

You are estrogenized somehow, even if it's the water you drink. Enough so, you look female.

Might as well be female, but keep your jewels.

You need love..

Such a delusional way of thinking, no wonder you tinfoil hat wearing crazies aren't taken seriously.

Don't be such a bigot. All he needs is to begin his HRT, and become a woman. He will look so cuuute in a dress. ^_^;;

>all the boys at school are bullying me and saying i look like a girl

I wonder why faggoty anne how about take of the makeup it's made for women and change the hair fucktard

What are you going to do quockscope them

OP faggots think he look like a girl

i would bully you too

U look gay

The only people on Sup Forums who does not get insulted are the traps.
Wtf, this board is shit

bait harder

hey um that's a reasonable solution! troubles in life? shoot them all. what a champ. XDDD

1.Clean your room
2. See a councilor
3. Hit the gym
4. Shoot yourself

damn, you're fucking hot!

9/10 would fuck.

Shout yourself or accept yourself, kill people won't change your obvious struggle

>Wear makeup like a girl
>Dress like a girl
>Girl haircut
>Takes estrogen pills to act more like a girl
"Why do people keep calling me a girl?"

they put the estrogen inb the water this is why we need to stop the niggers and the tarps because its turning 4 chan into a trap thread. watch alex jones on the Info Wars he will tell you the truth. Dont be a foaggot its a choice pusghed by islam and the jews uppon the west. they want to finsih what they started in the holocauset

You should shoot yourself, actually.

Hit the gym

trap fag. you've posted before 6/10 though would fuck

Cockwizard?

yeah man, totally..

totally what?

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

totally are

Yes

That Dragunov is bigger than you are, you are a fag but a cute one. Maybe yes get gender reassignment and maybe I would fuck you.

Post more new stuff you cute!

And you're trying to say this all with a pink collar around your neck

>Pink panties, pink collar, eyeliner and faggot hair cut

>Not a girly faggot

Pick one loser

I'll get around to it

AIRSOFT fag

Are you able to shoulder that rifle, little guy?

Yes please

Yea im 6'2. Just a big rifle