Is there anyone else who is attracted to women/girls with mental health issues...... or am I just kinda fucked up?

Is there anyone else who is attracted to women/girls with mental health issues...... or am I just kinda fucked up?

you are just kinda fucked up!

Perfectly normal. Mostly they are more interesting then average women as their life is more then makeup and instagram likes. Also they seem smarter.

So all women these days I recon

This guy gets it. WAYY more interesting and exciting. there is always a mystery.

nah dude. as in like ligit home problems that make them depressed and stuff. I find it interesting and it creats strong bonds if they end up trusting you as they generally have trust issues

Wait...are you saying there are women who AREN'T crazy?

my gf has social anxiety, depression etc etc. she only talks to me pretty much

Exactly. As people learn true tragedy their positive emotions become more meaningful. Opposed to women who's biggest tragedy is their weight or wether they will find the right outfit for those shoes.....

This is the problem u fuckhead. Normal people these days use crazy as a synonym for cool or something. "Man im so crazy! I drank half a bottle of wodka"... just no.

What do you mean by crazy?

Are we talking lighter issues, or are we talking batshit shit smearing on the wall crazy?

in fantasy yes
in reality no

that is almost normal

Yes but having dated a few of them you trade boring for occasionally wondering if you are going to get murdered or have to deal with a body.

All women have mental health issues.

As someone who works at a secure psych ward, I would call you fucked up

But I can see the appeal

I wouldn't even wish most of my female pasients on my worst enemy

You would love my wife. I'm considering divorce.

She's so freaking far gone, she'll cheat on me and not even know why. I'm fucking done with fucked up women.

I'm in a relationship with one

The Craziest fuck I ever had was a bi-polar filipino chick I met from work

Former cutter, manic depressive, a bit szhyzo.

She made me bleed, bit me, let me LITERALLY slap her around and she enjoyed it.

It was terrifying and I never tried to hang out with her again, but it was awesome!

All women have mental health issues they just vary as to the degree. The saying don't stick it in crazy exists for a reason.

All women have mental health issues.
/thread

Right there with you user. Hopefully no kids are involved. Going thru a divorce right now and the crazy bitch is keeping the kids from seeing me. Crazy bitches are just for fucking. DO NOT BREED WITH THEM

Yeah a mystery of who she's fucking behind your back

im attracted to those mousy girls that hide in libraries, they're cute as fuck and have this insanely erotic kind of lust when you turn them on.

the problem is that they all have bi-polar. which basically means you're gonna have a bad time.

>perfectly normal

You mean Abby Normal?

Id guess you've never had to deal with one, its not fun.

The allure I assume is that due to her issues her judgment is clouded, meaning she may choose to be with you in spite of your circumstances, and that you can 'care' for her, giving your life a focus and purpose.

I dated a girl with borderline personality disorder. She got mad for no reason and her sadness was intense but she got happier than anyone I ever met. Her smile melted my soul. I'd do it all again just to see her smile. I did everything I could to make her smile, she was more amazing than any normal girl could be and I didn't care that she yelled at me for no reason. She was perfect in my book.

fucking, right. Sorry to hear about your hardships, and hope you get to see your kids soon.

I have a daughter, but staying has proven to be worse for her, and I'm in a state that's favorable to fathers. Hoping for the best.

no but the strangest thing is that i attract them :'(

i love the idea of being there for someone who has trust issues and eventually getting them to open up and trust me. that's a strong kind of love, in my opinion. i don't think it's fucked up.

pretty much this.

nothing wrong with it though, the more stronk independent women around, the more likely men are to choose the weaker ones.

>have never met my kid because stronk independent woman defended by stronk independent lawyer in court presided over by stronk independent magistrate decided that since i've never met the kid he wont need me anyway.

Went to court the other day and finally got my rights back. I'll be seeing them for the first time in 3 months next week. Be careful and make sure to file first.

id gladly torture people like u. usually shit dont trigger me on this but fuck u u opportunistic fuck

I'm the same way, but I crave quirky and unique girls, and I love taking care of people, and in those situations I have lots of ways I can help take care of them

just feels like I get appreciated more when I'm serving them like a maid lol

ok that sounds kinda fucked in retrospect

you would not survive the attempt.

Dear god, 3 months?! That's insane!

I've been talking to a lawyer, and plan to file first and ask questions later.

Moral of the story, kids?
>Crazy bitches are just for fucking. DO NOT BREED WITH THEM

couldn't have been said better.

No. I get it. Best relationship of my life was with someone that couldn't love herself. Constantly deeply depressed. Many would consider that a turnoff, but being there for her always kind of validated my existence. I felt like a man knowing she could come to me and express herself in ways she couldn't with anyone else.

> True story time. I knew this guy, let's call him Bry. He has a neice who is a total tard, but cute as a button.
> Strongly suspected but never confirmed that she is the product of incest, and she is actually his daughter/niece.
> Bry gets into the shit with the law. Drugs, oxys, tax difficulties, the whole lot.
> Bry hears of a way to make a lot of cash relatively easily.
> Bry decides to make some videos with his neice.
> Bry actually makes the videos at his own apartment.
> RookieMistake.jpg
> Bry gets caught out. At least two of his neighbors see the video online, recognise the girl AND recognise his voice in the video.
> Bry moves out, takes his niece with him.
> Never heard from him again.

No, crazy as in act irrationally and jump straight to verbal,mental or physical abuse.

Women are more likely to use aggressive and abusive speech and physical violence towards their man than vice versa.

Pretty much this.

as cringy as it sounds, I can't stand normal people. Small talk drives me up the fucking wall. at least with the more unstable ones you feel like you're always talking about something meaningful

With my ex, for the longest time, even the most boring conversations were more interesting than almost anything I found out in the real world

Miss her quite a bit.

Like the kind that sit on your face then milk you like a caged animal whilst sodomising you.

6 years on and i still fap to the memories

who is this chick? her eyes are beautiful

I know, I saw her on a random thread, Fell in love with those eyes so I saved. No idea who it is though, sorry

She is a mexican girl that is posted very often here, Google big eye mexican cutie