For how much money would you agree to take female hormones for the rest of your life...

For how much money would you agree to take female hormones for the rest of your life? You don't need to live as a tranny, but you will probably grow boobs, have soft skin, female fat distribution etc.
You can either go full tranny or hide it.
So, for how much? Everyone has a number.

2M and will go full tranny

You don't have to. Only hormones are a must.

I'd do it for free.

i wouldn't do it

Me too, but will you actually do it?

Why?

How much money would you need to get you balls squashed in a hydraulic press?

not even interested unless we had the super sci-fi capability to switch between male and female like it was nothing, or the brain in a robotic body jazz like GITS

i would pay everything for this

I want to get castrated someday, so I guess I'm not the best one to answer.
If they drug me up and have a medical team with me, probably for $3000.

sanity > cash

why the fuck would you want to be castrated

You would stay sane, it's not such a problem.

Because I want to take estrogen, balls will just stand in my way.

>implying estrogen does anything to your mind other than lowering libido

Castration is so hot to me ... I don't know why. I've only ever had sex with women, but the thought of fucking a feminized / castrated guy with my huge cock really turns me on...

It does have effects on your mind, it makes you more emotionally feminine. You wouldn't think as a woman all the sudden, because tour brain went through male puberty. You would just get more feminised, not too much.

as it will surely cause health issues and maybe decrease life span, it should be a ridiculuous amount, which guarantees I can live in pure luxury affoard whatever I want best medicine etc. .
Let's say > 1 billion us dollars/euro

And I want to be that guy. No more masculinity, just surrender to a real man.

Nah. Literally the definition of dysphoria. Go look into it.
I'm fucked up enough without that, to be honest.

>implying your physical body not matching what the mind expects isn't harmful to the mind

It carries some health risks, but if you live healthy and do a lot of cardio, everything should be fine.

The ironic thing is that it could prolong your lifespan.
I've read somewhere that people on estrogen age a bit slower or something. Google it yourself.

Yeah I literally got hard when I read that, I wish I could understand why this sort of thing turns me on so much, more than anything else really

500€ would by this thing and end my self.

sure and no one get's cancer from hormone treatment ........

$0. I already want to be a tranny and get my boipussy fucked every night.

20 million so that way I can afford to counter the female hormones and not change in anyway

This
no because its not free and as long as im still young i'd probably rather find a wife and start a family. If i cant do that then ill regret not going trans.

Who knows, this is all complicated.
I would love to take hormones, but live as a male. Then, I would like to get fucked and dominated by my friends. I want to be their bitch.
Not so sure about that one
Me too. How bad do you want it?

Countering is not allowed. I didn't mention it, but I thought it's to be ecpected.
>i'd probably rather find a wife and start a family. If i cant do that then ill regret not going trans
This is my battle too. Maybe freezing your sperm and finding a weird wife would work :D

not the op but i sure as hell will

I already started balding though so I gave up on transitioning and am 26 now. would have been great if i started in my teens or sooner. I had started wearing girls underwear when I was like 6 cause I asked my mom to get me them. I didnt know people actually transitioned and by now its more socially accepted. All I knew about was cross dressing.

You can take hormones and live as a femboy. This would be a good option for someone like you.
I'm 19. I'm not sure will I do it, but I would rather live as a feminine guy. I don't want to go full woman.

How old are you? What are your plans?

23, on hormones for 2 years. stopped cause i moved away from my doctor and couldnt find an alternative. still looking for a replacement for hormones

Get a hair transplant man

What kind of replacement? Have ylu socially transitioned?

Probably expensive so would lazer removal of my body hair. Its not worth it.
I look good enough for gay men and still manly enough for women its all good. Though if i could go back in time I would definitely take hormones.

Maybe. I'm still feminine enough, just put on a wig, shave and bam. If I ever give up on my public appearance I will be the friendly cross dresser everyone knows.

Hm, tough question. I don't know how the pills work, but I think €999999999999999.98 will do.
If I will go full trap, I'll better be a rich trap.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

YOU ARE FUCKING CANCER

KYS FAGGOT

I don't know, I need to look at my drinking water bill.

I do it for free

When i was on hormones. everyone didnt question that i was a girl and a replacement for hormones. maybe take birth control and save for a castration

you can't change the rules after the contract is signed

Have you tried minodaxil for hair?
>I'm still feminine enough, just put on a wig, shave and bam
I'm growing out my hair, it's almost long, it will take 6 more months for it to look like proper girl hair.

Then do it.
So, you live as a girl?
If I wrote the contract, everything would be in it to detail.
This is just a post on Sup Forums, the contract would be bulletproof.

I havnt wasted a single cent on any hair loss treatments. Wigs are fun. I'm balding at the front btw. Vegeta widows peak.

Checked. and used to til i ran out of hormones when i moved away

It depends, if i will have big boobs id do it for free

>Wigs are fun
I guess, but having your natural, beautiful, healthy long hair is awesome.

You'll have to try and see.

Wigs will get ripped off though :/

If i had a steady income I'd happily do my best to be the cutest girl i could be.

As long as you take care of it. and yeah its nice but i only keep mine at shoulder length because longer hair is a hassle and doesnt work as well with me.

for sure but too bad for me.
I don't believe the treatments work. If i started hormone therapy a few years ago I might have kept it.

True, but I never liked guys pulling my hair anyway.

Fair enough, I just thought all you fags wanted to be submissive sluts

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT CANCER

>I am the only gay in THIS village!

Did anyone here try this/these?
How did it work out for you?

Not me. Ive had sex with men and women and get disgusted when guys come on really strong or rough. Made me be careful with women unless they hint that they want it a little rough.

I'm starting my own business soon. If it ends up doing well, I'll just become a girl.
I've never had a proper long hair before. It's still not shoulder length for me, but it's getting there. I'm going for it.
I've seen people who had real results with minodaxil for beard growth. I'm not sure about hair, but you do research. It might work. If you combine female hormones with minodaxil, it might come back if it's not too bad.

no amount of money is worth destroying your mind and body

Depends on your genetics to begin with.
I was born with feminine features to begin with aside from large hips and nothing is going to make my hips larger. I just keep my fat down cause it will collect on my belly and thighs instead of evenly distribute.

otherwise i'd say its still a decent guide.

We do, but you can still be gentle with your slut. I will follow dominant man's orders, no need for roughness.
Thanks.

>real results with minodaxil
Everyone has hair follicles on their beard even women. My hair follicles died on my temples. In the future if i were to transition itd be for myself not to be a cam whore. So I will see where life takes me and what could be done about that.

Femininify is a beautiful thing. Estrogen is a superior hormone.

What is considered to rough for you?

This. I like a guy who takes the lead and tells you his interests then I am there to please. Its not about him just taking what he wants. I dont like being smashed under a guys weight or getting rashes on my face from their beard or having my head forced down in the spur of the moment.

>In the future if i were to transition itd be for myself not to be a cam whore.
Kek, ofc. Who the fuck would transition to be a cam whore.

Not that user, but its too rough if its unexpected

You gals do as master says, don't pretend you don't know what you are.

Fuck bois

I was just trying to say that I know I cant live up to standards, but itd probably make me happy. And I'd always keep my penis since the artificial vaginas look awful.

Treating me like shit and pulling me around. I can enjoy a nice spank or a soft choke. I don't want it to look and feel violent.

It depends if its a first time or someone I'm comfortable with. Most my sex comes from strangers.

I'm sure after a few wines you'd be okay with it sissy

Not him, but that got me a bit hard. Yeah, we should know our place.

I thought it might

I know, that's why I said it.

You're right, daddy. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Most guys worship me and get too excited around me. It just grosses me out when they get really into the moment. I put up with it, but it makes me reconsider going back for seconds.

Good girl

Million/year
Will also take male hormones and balance everything out
>winwinsituation

It all sounds kinda vague. However, I understand you. I don't know what to do myself.

Checked

Fair enough

For $5.99 I would do it

Kek

I'd do it for tree fiddy

I

Enough money to pay for the Hormones and live a humbe life

Greentext one of your slut stories

Its just life. You age and die eventually and opportunities pass you by. I get more imperfect by the years. If you want to transition I'd do it ASAP. I didn't know it was a thing when it was the most ideal choice for me.

Already on it, OP. But if you want to pay me enough to cover medical costs that'd be great

What kind of slut stories? A real one?
My boipussy is still virgin, I've never had a daddy to please me.

Not even sucked a cock?

exactly
£420,230.58

Explain.

In my experience guys love edging and sucking cock more than anything.

I'll start my own business first and them do it. I'm 19. I need a source of money if I choose to transition.
I'm not on it yet. That's why I make these kinds of threads. I fantasize and comfort myself with it.

i already do, gib monies