Why are white men so popular compared to black men? Not only with white women but pretty much all races

Why are white men so popular compared to black men? Not only with white women but pretty much all races

white men for the money, Black Men for the pleasure.

People love pale skin and white folks physical features aren't extreme like tiny eyes or huge lips or huge noses (mostly). Dudes like asian girls because of the tight pussy and the exotic look.

Did a girl tell you that, or a guy from /r/cuckold?

Why are women so much less intrested in men is the real question.

this chart is racist

Lol, it's because they are black!
Duh.

Not racist at all.

All except for black women. For some reason, black chicks don't like us kek. The feeling is mutual.

really?

Because we're better?

If you believe in evolution, there's not really any other possible explanation.

And yet somehow, they're gaining in popularityHow would you explain that?

This isn't gaining popularity at all.

Do some research. A few threads a day on "the chan" isn't a reliable source.

Neither is some bubble chart you found on the internet, dipshit. Kys fag

Its pulled from 2.2 mil matches on a dating app

I'll get right on that, cuck

I'm only commenting on the idea that something is "gaining in popularity" when user probably gets his news from Sup Forums. Additionally, you can't say something is "gaining in popularity" without fist acknowledging a status quo. Nothing that I've said, given that basis, needs any firm reinforcement.

Actually, if you look at the chart the 9.3% Black on Black is higher than any of the x on white on the highest women responding to men. Moving onto the men responding to women black men on asian women is again the highest. Inferring from the data on the chart black women respond least to white men but at a 5.4% rate, much higher than any of the other options shown and black women are the least responded to making it seem more like black women are getting cucked over black men...

>TL;DR Black women are worse off

Blah, blah. Yeah, get on it fag. I recommend a .22lr

White people are consistently seen as more attractive and they are on average more successful than Mexicans and Blacks.

So whites have a solid mix of success and looks where Asians and Indians just have success.

Mexicans and blacks are usually ugly AND poor but some can be attractive, yet still poor. Very few are successful

That's the shittiest weapon to pick to kill yourself with. The barrel is so long that you can't point it at yourself.

>t. /k/

won't work

works like a charm

oh

And people wonder why 'FaceApp' kept making people whiter with the hot filter. Because the traing data always said whites were hotter.

And they still haven't fixed it because even while trying to skew their new training, the trends still keep leaning towards "white is more hot".

Even black women and black men generally think white is more hot.