This is okay but immigrants aren't

>This is okay but immigrants aren't

You people are sick

>.uk
of course

why doesnt the water fill in the hole?

where do the black people live? in the hole?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a giant pile of gold coins in the US or Canada, kevin. i think you may have your facts wrong.

Fuck off

Except nobody really gives a shit about African natural resources. Otherwise it wouldn't be such a shithole

Hey canuck

We gave them roads and civilization

Not like Africans were doing anything with it.

Why should anyone in the civilized world give a quarter of a fuck about the state of the third world? Limited natural resources means the more we share, the less I'll get.

Fucking Canada stealing all those niggers gold. I agree. We should open Canada's borders.

We were massively improving their standards of living in exchange, until the Jews made us stop.

>A fucking leaf

>no natural resources in south america
yeah ok
also
>Crying about being incapable of utilizing your own resources or even defending them because you are a nigger.

This happens when you give the power over the Western world to a black Muslim.

Somehow a tiny number of Europeans managed to strip a giant continent in a few years while failing to exhaust their own smaller continent after countless centuries

For some reason China is interested in Africa, didnt they hear it has ZERO resources now after the white man came, thats why Africans fail. Guess they didnt get the memo

you know damn well the nigs bought it back in the 90s and early new millennium. grills and gold dipped sinners and chains an shit

In exchance infastructure was built for those countries.
But for some reason that doesn't exist anymore. What could've happened?

Nobody in Africa utilizes natural resources anyway unless it's jenkem.

If this were realistic some of those resources would've gone to the Arab nations.

What the fuck does immigration have to do with colonia- oh it's a Canadian. Never mind sage

You might want to move some of those piles further east.

That's wrong. The pile doesn't cover Spain or Portugal but it covers parts of eastern europe that haven't had any colonies.

Fuck you. Fuck Africa. Fuck immigrants. Fuck this kind of satire. Fuck this racial moral debt story. I own you nothing.

Fight for your beloved Africa, in Africa. Or Syria, or wherever the fuck you came from. Fuck you once again. Thanks.

Instead the Westerners gave them decent roads, railways, infrastructure and education systems. And they left there more than enough resources for the newly founded states to be prosperous. Instead niggers fucked everything up and are now coming to Europe to fuck us up as well.
Niggers must understand that if they come to Europe, at most 2 generations will benefit from welfare, until they turn Europe into their natural habitat of poverty and starvation, while, if they stay at home, we will come and raise their life standards and we'll take our share, of course. Nothing is free.

>doesn't understand trade

Sorry but that's not how empires work famalamadingdong. Almost 100% of the time imperial colonies are better off after they've been integrated.

The problem of course is that when the empire falls these colonies fall hard and become even shittier than they were before. If WW1 hadn't happened and European colonies were still largely prevalent then the world would be about 90% less shitty for everyone.

>STOP TAKING SHIT FROM THE THIRD WORLD
>ok
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU DON'T WANT OUR SHITTY PEOPLE?!?
Sometimes you just can't please anyone.

Niggers weren't using the resources, whites took them. That's how the world works leaf

Nothing is stripped. Bareley scrached the surface.
It is all about average IQ.

Fertilizer, modern farming and resulting food from Europe and the US especially high caloric food like modern wheat, potatoes, rice and corn made an exponential growth of Africa's population and everywhere around the Earth possible.

If you look at the population numbers just 150 years ago there were practically no humans around compared to today's standards.

Let's pretend no one would have ever ventured south of the Sahara there would practically be no humans there, just some scattered nomad hunter gatherer tribes.

Basically Africans cry that they exist.

Nature of the beast.

Deal with it.

Get rekt, fgt

360 noscope

Razer peripherals

Kill Streak Activated

Almonds Activated

Your logic a shit

Your country a shit

Burn, baby, burn

Africa is still full of minerals, oil, fertile land and people

All the things needed to make a great economy

Thank you great leaf ally for reminding the white trash that they are due on their reparations to compensate for the exploration of my ancestors.

Now if only the rest of the world was like Africa.

Our pile could be so much bigger.

60%

>implying refugees are people

And 100% awesome.

>Canada
Of course.

Yeah but we WANT their resources...

>The majority of slaves went to southern/central america
>nothing to show for it

How did they fuck up so bad?

>45th post like this this month
MODS FUCKING DO SOMETHING FUCK YOU

Wow, i'm pretty sure eastern europe didn't see much of that african gold.

>This is okay but in western nations it's not
You are sick

>even the water doesn't want to live in africa

>Africa
>not even the oceans wanna go in there